Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    Maybe but not without some deep drama first, me thinks.

Put it this way, for the sake of the Starks - I'm glad it's Sansa dealing with LF rather than Jon.
    All that lone wolf dies so the pack survives seems like foreshadowing for some Stark action. Just hope theres more to Littlefingers master plan than just marrying Sansa and getting killed for it.

Thinking Bran see's Littlefinger betray Ned, and thats it for him, off to the dog pits
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

How do people not know LF betrayed Ned, though? It's the one move he made out in the open. And he did it in open court. Sansa could have easily, and should have, found out about it during her marriage with Tyrion.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I mean that in one story line we have the Grayjoys (Euron) building a huge armada from scratch, which should take some time. We also see little Sam Jr. getting older. And Sam seems to go through untold number of months as a maester-in-training.

But Denarys merely crosses the Narrow Sea. In the same amount of time.

I'm sure it's just one of those nerdy-nit-picky things, but still odd.
    It did take time, he started building right after yara left, Yara had to go all the way to mereen, and she made frequent stops along the way to whore then she had to talk with dany then they had to wait for the Reach and Dorne ships. Then sail all the way back to dragonstone, that's multiple months, that's multiple months for Euron to build his ships and sail to Kl.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-07-24 at 09:30 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    I did take time, he started building right after yara let, Yara had to go all the way to mereen, and she made frequent stops along the way to whore then she had to talk with dany then they had to wait for the Reach and Dorne ships. Then sail all the way back to dragon stone, that's multiple months, that's multiple months for Euron to build his ships and sail to Kl.
    Shit, you're right. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    All that lone wolf dies so the pack survives seems like foreshadowing for some Stark action. Just hope theres more to Littlefingers master plan than just marrying Sansa and getting killed for it.
    Yeah though I've heard of that quote being applied to multiple different plotlines. But Littlefinger still has two massive hands to play:

1. Jon's parents
    2. He possesses the largest army in the North

It's just that it's in LF's nature to try multiple angles first, before he just up and takes his army or worse, tries to overthrow Sansa and Jon

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    How do people not know LF betrayed Ned, though? It's the one move he made out in the open. And he did it in open court. Sansa could have easily, and should have, found out about it during her marriage with Tyrion.
    This is fun, let's break it down who was in court that day and possible motivations:

1. Joffrey - dead
    2. Cersei - may disseminate if LF stays loyal to the North
    3. Janos Slynt - dead, killed by Jon at Castle Black
    4. Barristan Selmy - dead, killed by Sons of the Harpy
    5. Varys - Alive
    6. LF - Alive
    7. The Hound - Alive, likely has no interest to disseminate
    8. Various Northmen - dead
    9. Various City Guard/Kings Guard/Lannister soldiers

Just rewatching that scene - I didn't realize Varys was there. So that could very well be a tool for him to use.

edit: about Tyrion not telling Sansa. Tyrion still seemed very about his family at the time. His job was to wed and keep a tenable relationship with Sansa after the carnage, far as I remember.
    Last edited by Zayv; 2017-07-24 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hound may say something if he's sees LF perving on his little bird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that Ice dragon thing that we heard about on the season spoilers is true, then that ballista presented by Qyburn could play a role in bringing it down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    If that Ice dragon thing that we heard about on the season spoilers is true, then that ballista presented by Qyburn could play a role in bringing it down.
    Speaking of the ballista, I was thoroughly disappointed with that being the solution to taking down dragons lol. Qyburn made it sound like something special and its just... a big ass cross bow

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Speaking of the ballista, I was thoroughly disappointed with that being the solution to taking down dragons lol. Qyburn made it sound like something special and its just... a big ass cross bow
    Think for the GoT timeline its actually pretty major?
    But yeah, after Frankenstein and blowing up half the city this is his least impressive invention/idea to far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    I guess we can all agree that Euron is a big surprise to us all and that he's a motherfucking badass!
    When he came down onto Asha's ship, I half expected him to be slamming a guitar. It just felt so rock star. And kind of corny.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Its not Im not going to spoiler tag this but its pretty much spoils the entire last part of the season so imma put it in hard to see font, you can just highlight it.

[COLOR="#FFFF00"]Dany Jon and the fellowshitp of the ring wight hunt are running and desperate and send out a raven for aid Dany gets it mounts her Eagals Dragons and goes off to save her potential Bf/Most important potential ally. All three drags arrive at a frozen lake just in time to save the fellowship, viserion is killed by ice magic and falls in to the lake, the previously injured Jon falls off of one of the drags and is presumed dead, Dany is pretty fucked up by both these things. Benjen shows up puts Jon on his horse and dies holding off the walkers. The night king dredges viserion's corpse and reanimates him. Jon arrives at the wall with dany and says he will bend the knee to dany if he could bend his knees, dany says that's fine, Eventually they end up on a boat having sex, i assume similar to when sam got the shit beat out of him and Gilly fucked him cowgirl, except jon is in a far worse off state.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-07-24 at 09:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was half expecting an undead dragon. Already got an undead Mountain, so it's not too unbelievable. But the other half of me thought an undead dragon would be stupid and therefore I was relieved.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    But yeah, after Frankenstein and blowing up half the city this is his least impressive invention/idea to far.
    They constructed a huge chain to kill ships in the Battle of Blackwater Bay. They already have had catapults in that same battle. A ballista is not too far from a catapult, though it definitely requires some engineering, and not just momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Balista's have been around for quite awhile, he just built a really big one.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were? I mean, like Qyburn pointed out, Drogon was being hurt by spears at the fighting pits.

Additionally, that scene of the bolt being fired at Balerion's skull is a likely reference to how Aegon's sister Rhaenys died in the Dornish war, when her dragon was killed by a scorpion bolt that hit it in the eye.

Maybe Euron will learn Dragonrend, but he needs a dragon soul first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Three words, Euron fucking Hellscream.

Just a summary of what pitiful position the Lannisters are in at the moment.
    I too expected something that would make me wow, instead it made me lol... not even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Yara had no idea her uncle was hunting her or rebuilt the fleet, or aligned with Cersei. When you are outnumbered 10 scouts will only do you so much especially when your men aren't expecting any trouble.

Euron on the other hand had the numbers to scour the area for Yara in addition to any magic he has from his world travels, like his book counterpart.
    Yara knowing or not that Euron was chasing her is irrelevent. My point is that Euron had no way of knowing exactly where Yara was (or that Ellaria and the Sand Snakes were there), or where she was going. The sea is vast. Even a large fleet will be hard to find, even more so during night. However, Euron's fleet should have been detected when it was getting near Yara's fleet. Instead, we heard a first bomb, and Euron's ship was already ramming Yara's when she got on the deck. Yara's sailors had mud in their eyes... Of course, ships could have been sent by Euron to find Yara's fleet. But that ship should have been detected too. And it had to get back to Euron's fleet to inform him where was Yara. As for magic, Euron has shown none of it in the show. Yet.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"