Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    People are stuck on the fact that you do daily quests everyday, and, since you do world quests every day, then that must make them dailies.

I understand the thinking, but it's just flat out incorrect.
    WQ's are dailies that rotate on a 3-4 day cycle that's randomized. They can only be done once EXACTLY LIKE DAILIES until they come up again in the randomized cycle. It's literally the exact same fucking thing except they potentially pop up every couple of days vs everyday. The concept of them is exactly the same; 1-3 minute quests that give gold/rewards/rep.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    WQ's are dailies that rotate on a 3-4 day cycle that's randomized. They can only be done once EXACTLY LIKE DAILIES until they come up again in the randomized cycle. It's literally the exact same fucking thing except they potentially pop up every couple of days vs everyday. The concept of them is exactly the same; 1-3 minute quests that give gold/rewards/rep.
    Not exactly the same, dailies were often limited to just a set amount of gold/rep or some faction currency reward.

WQ are dailies yes, but far more versatile and far more variation in quest type AND rewards. Along with customizable followers for even more rewards. Also you don't have to wait 24 hours if you finished them (aside from emmisary)

There's still classic dailies in the sense of "X rep maximum per day" to get like Ogri'la Exalted, the SAME quest every day for like weeks on end.
    That will get boring much quicker then the WQ system (and I did 10000+ of each)
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-07-27 at 04:33 PM.

Lightforged Warframe mount is currently bought for 500,000 gold at Exalted (Army of the Light).
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    When everybody gets it like the class mount it's worthless no matter how good it may look.
    "Anything that doesn't directly increase the length and girth of my epeen is trash!"
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    So my nightmare that this incredible mount will be the mythic mount doesn't seem to be the case according to the latest post. What do you guys think? Probable army of the light exalted reward?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/152788-lightforged-warframe

Edit: I was tired yesterday and said I wanted it to be the mythic mount on accident. To clarify; I don't want it to be the mythic mount.
    I kind of dislike that that is clearly some kind of ranged weapon... and yet can you shoot it? Frustrating design.

Deleted
    This better be a prestigious reward. Not a mount thrown away to the masses, that nobody will ever use again after 2 days because everybody has it. Like the class mounts.
    I always use class mounts to be honest.

This is one of the most tiresome habits of the WoW community: find common threads between two things and then declare those things to be "the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING!"
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    "Anything that doesn't directly increase the length and girth of my epeen is trash!"
    amen /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    time to start saving up my $ for Lightforged Warframe.

on that note, what was the last Blizzard Store mount we had? Has Blizzard gotten away from Mount/Pet in favor of WoW Token?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yes, but in 5 years a good portion of players wont have it anymore. There are loads of people without the Nether Ray mounts now. I can still impress noobs with the bronze drake for Christs sake.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the Glory of the Raider reward.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is likely a reward for defeating Argus on heroic or higher similar to the grove warden. According to WoWhead at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Drops from a boss in the raid. I think its a twin hounds fight. Not sure.
    kinda sad both of them didnt drop from the twins, woulda been cool actually to have it so once in awhile both would drop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    time to start saving up my $ for Lightforged Warframe.

on that note, what was the last Blizzard Store mount we had? Has Blizzard gotten away from Mount/Pet in favor of WoW Token?
    ? its 50k... the token sells for 125k right now
    so the mount is literally like 7$ if you buy gold
    last store mount was mystic runesaber may 13th of last year
    and for pets mischief, and that was a charity pet, i think the pets will stay cause they are nice for charity.

- - - Updated - - -

When everybody gets it like the class mount it's worthless no matter how good it may look.
    that is not how it works
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

This is one of the most tiresome habits of the WoW community: find common threads between two things and then declare those things to be "the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING!"
    Sorry. To me they are the same thing and that's my opinion; you have yours obviously. If i fly to the argent tournament and do all the dailies there or fly to the broken shore and do all the wq's there I am essentially doing the same thing. I am completing quests that give me rep/gold/items that I cannot do again until tomorrow. To me I am doing the exact same thing in two different zones where one is called dailies and one is called world quests.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ? its 50k...
    It's 500k atm.

Not that much for such a nice mount though.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    It's 500k atm.

If it can fly, it's gonna be a guaranteed buy at that price for me. And I'm not even a mount collector per se.

The 2 million spider doesn't interest me 1 bit. Neither do any store mounts either however even if you compare 500k gold to about €25 in bnet balance :P
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-07-27 at 05:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    It's 500k atm.

oh fuck balls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah, sadly if it moves like the rest of the sky golem skeletons (which I assume it will) I cannot use it cause those make me very nauseous
    it doesent, it flies straight
    habve you like idk checked out the model veiwer?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

500k is a fair price. If you have alts gold comes in at a fairly quick pace.

Sorry. To me they are the same thing and that's my opinion; you have yours obviously. If i fly to the argent tournament and do all the dailies there or fly to the broken shore and do all the wq's there I am essentially doing the same thing. I am completing quests that give me rep/gold/items that I cannot do again until tomorrow. To me I am doing the exact same thing in two different zones where one is called dailies and one is called world quests.
    It doesn't make it any less tiresome if you repeat it.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Yeah, 500k gold, bit of a sting but I do love the look & model. definite purchase for me, & the grind won't bother me one bit tbf.

It doesn't make it any less tiresome if you repeat it.
    lol true that

500k gold? Eh... I think ill stick to using my gold on wow time. Cool mount but not worth it imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    500k?

if only that sand vial recipe would drop....

Formerly known as Arafal