7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think the crooked serpent / Leviathan is N'zoth. We know N'zoth has an affiliation to the sea, oceans etc., the same as the biblical Leviathan. "The crooked serpent feasts on stars" could be another hint / reference to the Il'gynoth whispers "To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars" - I think both of this sentences are connected and should be treated as such as it makes much sense. I know there are some guys that really doubt it's N'zoth (or the shape of a squid / octopus) in the sky above Deepholm but I still think it's him and we only discovered this experience lately and not back in Cataclysm because we know much more now than back in 2010 or 2011.

"From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked serpent feasts on stars."

"To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars"

The part about "it has no eyes..." could be a reference to the Emerald Dream / Nightmare though. We know Malfurion noticed a presence of ancient evil (N'zoth's presence) in the Dream / Nightmare (Stormrage novel).

And no, I think Naga / Azshara and N'zoth can't be separated. Both belong together and it wouldn't make no sense to give us N'zoth but not the Naga. Either they're serving us Naga / Azshara first and N'zoth afterwards or we're getting just Naga / Azshara and no N'zoth. Fighting N'zoth before / without fighting Naga doesn't make sense imho.

TL;DR

- Azeroth is corrupted by N'zoth and Magni can hear her "cries"
    - The crooked serpent is N'zoth (Naga could be meant as well as they're some kind of serpent creatures)
    - We still have to think about what the stars could actually mean, there are some theories (Kul'tiras, Maelstorm, "space")
    ok, but this situation will happen before Sargeras is coming, when Argus is appearing in our skyes.

I agree that "Leviathan" biblic reference is more about N'zoth than Sargeras, but Sargeras is letteraly eat stars, look at Aargus... and a "sea serpent" is not the first thing that I link to a creature with "tentacles". Also, serpent also can be a Dragon.

The world lifts her voice in terror, but only one can hear her cries.
    Is refered to the Magni scenario... and in that scenario she is in terror but she speak about Sargeras.

"infinite endings and beginnings". Look also something that we can link to Infinite dragonfly and Nozdormu.

Did you remember my theory about the 5 keys are the Aspects? And now with 3 Aspects dead, 2 key remain to switch? Alexstrasza maybe will die in this expansion, and Nozdormu we know for sure that will die.

In the end... I dont say that we dont fight Naga/Azshara... I speak only about the TITLE of the expansion.
    Don't have any sense give an expansion a titles about a mid tier boss and not related to this new main treat.

Actually this dont look like expansion about Azshara/Naga invasion, but more about "an aweakening"! :P We face an Old God.

So, in the TITLE I cant see how any AZSHARA or NAGA reference can works... maybe just a suggestion like the old "The Dark Below" that can work for naga and the old god... or like Illidan words at the end of Guldan cinematic.

World of Warcraft: Into the Abyss
    World of Warcraft: Dark from the Abyss

something like that...
    Last edited by Tartys; 2017-07-27 at 08:09 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    ok, but this situation will happen before Sargeras is coming, when Argus is appearing in our skyes.

I agree that "Leviathan" biblic reference is more about N'zoth than Sargeras, but Sargeras is letteraly eat stars, look at Aargus... and a "sea serpent" is not the first thing that I link to a creature with "tentacles". Also, serpent also can be a Dragon.

The world lifts her voice in terror, but only one can hear her cries.
    Is refered to the Magni scenario... and in that scenario she is in terror but she speak about Sargeras.

"infinite endings and beginnings". Look also something that we can link to Infinite dragonfly and Nozdormu.

Did you remember my theory about the 5 keys are the Aspects? And now with 3 Aspects dead, 2 key remain to switch? Alexstrasza maybe will die in this expansion, and Nozdormu we know for sure that will die.

Also, I dont say that we dont fight Naga/Azshara... I speak only about the TITLE of the expansion.
    Don't have any sense give an expansion a titles about a mid tier boss and not related to this new main treat.

Actually this dont look like expansion about Azshara/Naga invasion, but more about "an aweakening"! :P We face an Old God.

So, in the TITLE I cant see how any AZSHARA or NAGA reference can works... maybe just a suggestion like the old "The Dark Below" that can work for naga and the old god... or like Illidan words at the end of Guldan cinematic.

World of Warcraft: Into the Abyss
    World of Warcraft: Dark from the Abyss

something like that...
    Why would the dragons be the key? They were formed after the Old Gods were imprisoned.

- - - Updated - - -

Nozdormu / Murozond weaving endless layers of potential pasts, presents and futures?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but it's still no nonsense, it's talking about theories. Nonsense in a speculation thread is non-existent.
    They created that area four expansions ago, so in regards to the upcoming expansion, yes, it's nonsense. It's akin to finding some swirls in the skies above the Firelands or Vashj'ir, and as a result, stating that they're related to N'Zoth.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-07-27 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    They created that area four expansions ago, so in regards to the upcoming expansion, yes, it's nonsense.
    It has nothing to do with the upcoming expansion but with N'zoth and all those hints they're giving us now with the "stars". We already discussed this in the other thread. It's just another hint of N'zoth's involvement back during the Cataclysm and not foreshadowing what's happening in xpac 7.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    *snip*
    Didn't know we are talking about the expansion title lol. I don't think there will be Naga / Azshara in the title, never thought it will. I'm rather going with something like "Shadows..." or "The Dark Below" (yes I still think that title would be lit).

10+ Year Old Account
    I always called it Tides of the Abyss
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted

Can we get TEAM PAINT N'ZOTH Banners pls?

I fucking cried after I saw this. Jeez this is glorious.

Paint N'zoth I came to bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirajin View Post
    Can we get TEAM PAINT N'ZOTH Banners pls?

I fucking cried after I saw this. Jeez this is glorious.

Paint N'zoth I came to bargain.
    That's modern art, you have to like it!

I mean, my Paint skills are bad, don't Imagine how bad my real life painting skills are...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    HYPE TRAIN: Next Expansion WILL Be Announced at Gamescom 2017! Less than a MONTH AWAY!!

Fake news unless supported by official source.

Hype train. my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    Fake news unless supported by official source.

Hype train. my ass.
    Kinda like CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NY Post, Washington Times? Ok.

Think logically for a second. If I were to give my source openly, would that source ever trust me with information again? Wouldn't they be in danger of being fired or negative effects for leaking the information?

I don't know if this has been talked about before, I skipped about 50 pages in the middle, but my wife brought up an interesting point regarding the whispers we've heard regarding magni and etc.

The Old Gods are unreliable sources.

What if the people they're whispering about (I'm assuming Magni, Anduin, Sylvanas, Jaina and Greymane (greymane's house sigil or mantle is ravens, right? gilnaen ravens and all that)), are actually the people that are going to be the ones saving us/helping us save ourselves. And the Old Gods are trying to poison us against them so that we turn on them and further fracture our ability to defend ourselves.

I actually find some irony in Jaina and Greymane having to work with Sylvanas and I kind of love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    I don't know if this has been talked about before, I skipped about 50 pages in the middle, but my wife brought up an interesting point regarding the whispers we've heard regarding magni and etc.

The Old Gods are unreliable sources.

What if the people they're whispering about (I'm assuming Magni, Anduin, Sylvanas, Jaina and Greymane (greymane's house sigil or mantle is ravens, right? gilnaen ravens and all that)), are actually the people that are going to be the ones saving us/helping us save ourselves. And the Old Gods are trying to poison us against them so that we turn on them and further fracture our ability to defend ourselves.

I actually find some irony in Jaina and Greymane having to work with Sylvanas and I kind of love it.
    It certainly makes sense. Old Gods aren't exactly straightforward. They love being cryptic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    An emerald sun dawns in the vault of the heavens, but casts no shadow. <- The Emerald Dream. It's an uncorrupted plane of reality that has no 'physical manifestation' on the material plane, thus no shadow.
    Do you guys get a boner every time you hear word emerald? Because thats the only reason why all your blood suddenly leaves you brain, making you unable to think clearly. You do know that emerald is just a fancy name for color green? It's been discussed here already, but I'll repeat - emerald sun is Argus, quite literally - green sun appearing on the sky of Azeroth, not bright enough to cast any shadows.

Yes, but it's still no nonsense, it's talking about theories. Nonsense in a speculation thread is non-existent.
    But it is nonsense! For all you know that circle thing with tendrils might be FX artist vision of maelstrom above deepholme to make things slightly more pretty than just stars. Your speculation is based on a single phrase about circle of stars and that is the closest thing you were able to find. While it might not be in the game yet, but something for us to look in the future! I asked this before, shouldn't circle be made of stars, rather than have stars on background if we're to be literal about this whole mess?
    Last edited by DelusionalBear; 2017-07-28 at 01:46 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i would not mind if we have murozond as final boss

they do not need to put all the dangers n one expansion, thins gets rushed and the story lame

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    HYPE TRAIN: Next Expansion WILL Be Announced at Gamescom 2017! Less than a MONTH AWAY!!

Man, you've gone ham with the fake news lately.

First the fake leak, now this!

this guy just put out a video talking about the 77 day schedule that blizz seems to be on for legion, so maybe that can be used to speculate release dates or previews for the next expansion?

he speculates about it towards the end of the video.

Patch 7.3: September 5th?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

If we follow the 77 days / 11 weeks "rule" in Legion:

13th June 7.2.5

29th August 7.3 (right after Gamescom)

14th November 7.3.5 (one week after Blizzcon)

(30th January ???)

I mean, even if it happens like that what's strange about it? It's the usual time frame people guessed for the patch / raid without that rule. I always thought about Antorus opening (with all LFR wings) happening before Christmas holidays.

But how this should help speculating for release / preview dates for the next expansion is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this guy just put out a video talking about the 77 day schedule that blizz seems to be on for legion, so maybe that can be used to speculate release dates or previews for the next expansion?

he speculates about it towards the end of the video.
    I honestly think the expansion may be teased at Gamescom and have the cinematic trailer at Blizzcon OR announced/teased at Blizzcon but from what it seems the expansion WILL release on October/November.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I honestly think the expansion may be teased at Gamescom and have the cinematic trailer at Blizzcon OR announced/teased at Blizzcon but from what it seems the expansion WILL release on October/November.
    like, i do kinda hope for tease at gamescom, something like maybe a short cinematic of waves rolling onto an unfamiliar beach, and then literally nothing else. no name mention, nothing.

i want the expansion reveal to be at blizzcon, cause that's like the big shit. wow will always be the best blizz thing.

i mean, i won't be unhappy if they announce at gamescom, but blizzcon would be the right time imo.

So expansion at Blizzcon confirmed now, thanks Jay. You're always a reliable source of disinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    like, i do kinda hope for tease at gamescom, something like maybe a short cinematic of waves rolling onto an unfamiliar beach, and then literally nothing else. no name mention, nothing.

i want the expansion reveal to be at blizzcon, cause that's like the big shit. wow will always be the best blizz thing.

i mean, i won't be unhappy if they announce at gamescom, but blizzcon would be the right time imo.
    What are the odds of Metzen being around Anaheim and being invited to do the announcement? That'd be great.

Chilton announcing Legion was... well... not as good.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2017-07-28 at 08:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    Do you guys get a boner every time you hear word emerald? Because thats the only reason why all your blood suddenly leaves you brain, making you unable to think clearly. You do know that emerald is just a fancy name for color green? It's been discussed here already, but I'll repeat - emerald sun is Argus, quite literally - green sun appearing on the sky of Azeroth, not bright enough to cast any shadows.
    I'm not zealous, just speculating. I'm not a great fan of the Emerald Dream myself, but it makes sense for it to be related to the Dream because of the context of the pamphlet. Sure it could be Argus, but could also be the Dream. Either option is valid as we're merely going tinfoil hat mode.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp