Illidan raised naga as shock troopes. And no one was afraid.

Everyone was like "Hey wtf, snake people?" -- Guy1 "oh yea, boss told us just murder them and go kill their makers" --- Guy2 "oh oh.. yea ok, thats easy. LIKE MY NEW SNAKESKIN BOOTS?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    EXACTLY...

guys.... i f**king destroyed naga in Desolace at level 20. GET THE F OUTTA HERE WIT DAT

Weak ass nonsense.

Snake b*tches too.. LOL
    Aggramar isn't at full power either. But you can't seem to think for a few minutes.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Aggramar isn't at full power either. But you can't seem to think for a few minutes.
    Are you going to argue that Aggramar is "not at full power" which automatically makes him lower than a naga boss? ANY naga boss?

Get a grip. You should take your own damn advice. If you look from the outside and describe these beings to a non WoW player what would they say?

THINK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you going to argue that Aggramar is "not at full power" which automatically makes him lower than a naga boss? ANY naga boss?

Get a grip. You should take your own damn advice. If you look from the outside and describe these beings to a non WoW player what would they say?

THINK.
    Because his titan body was destroyed in Chronicles. Same with the other titans, minus Sargeras. Also we went from Deathwing to Garrosh Hellscream(Albeit an old God heart). In terms of gameplay it doesn't mean bosses don't have to get more powerful. Not how things work.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2017-08-07 at 04:51 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TheReptorGekko View Post
    It doesn't mater if it single quote it official bilzz answer so until proven other wise the only we can say is move out to sea where it end up we don't know yet.

ooh and you links doesn't seam to work
    Like individual people don't fuck up and give the wrong info out. Until it is written down and checked and published, ie in the game or a book, it isn't fucking canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

THINK.
    If we can be champions of our race, if guys like Varian or Velen or whatever can slaughter demons, if there are powerful artifacts that mortals can use, if Azshara is so powerful that Sargeras once tried to recruit her to the Legion, why can't there be powerful Naga champions and artifacts that will give us a run for our money? We will be without artifacts and the backing of the entire Horde, Alliance and class orders this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    If it's a N'zoth (Old God themed) expansion, would it make sense to fight Azshara after that? I always thought Old Gods would come AFTER Azshara, not before
    lets be honest, after KJ, the old gods are more like a patch boss, not an expansion boss. And Azshara? Just a five man end boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    If we can be champions of our race, if guys like Varian or Velen or whatever can slaughter demons, if there are powerful artifacts that mortals can use, if Azshara is so powerful that Sargeras once tried to recruit her to the Legion, why can't there be powerful Naga champions and artifacts that will give us a run for our money? We will be without artifacts and the backing of the entire Horde, Alliance and class orders this time.
    Artifacts are only believable plot devices when the good guys have them. Enemies getting power ups is shitty plot writting and hurts my power creep. -Mmochamps

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    lets be honest, after KJ, the old gods are more like a patch boss, not an expansion boss. And Azshara? Just a five man end boss.
    Kil'jaeden is neither stronger than Azshara nor an Old God.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's truly disheartening.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Artifacts are only believable plot devices when the good guys have them. Enemies getting power ups is shitty plot writting and hurts my power creep. -Mmochamps
    Garrosh became a raid boss due to the Heart of Y'shaarj.
    What would the Thunder King be without his engine, helm, spear and whip, which we failed to secure in 5.0?
    Lady Vashj fight is all about her consuming power to become stronger.
    Just look at the Naga in Azsuna. That's the first time we actually fought a true naga invasion force. All other encounters were small bands trying to conquer some far away shore. And the Legion force is actually small.

Enemies getting bigger weapons then moving into the offensive actually makes a lot of sense.

Garrosh became a raid boss due to the Heart of Y'shaarj.
    What would the Thunder King be without his engine, helm, spear and whip, which we failed to secure in 5.0?
    Lady Vashj fight is all about her consuming power to become stronger.
    Just look at the Naga in Azsuna. That's the first time we actually fought a true naga invasion force. All other encounters were small bands trying to conquer some far away shore. And the Legion force is actually small.

Enemies getting bigger weapons then moving into the offensive actually makes a lot of sense.
    Agreed, I am strongly against the belief that Vanilla was this special occasion were enemies with less than one paragraph of lore could rise to power, enemies that evolved just like you make for more compelling loot bags imo than enemies that are just these e-peen growing world ending menaces of old.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Well that's truly disheartening.
    and not even remotely true.

azshara is far more important that, and likely as strong or stronger than kil'jaeden.

even if she's not, was garrosh, kil'jaeden, or archimonde stronger than deathwing? fuck no, yet they all came after him. an expansion boss doesn't have to be canonically the most powerful thing ever at the time.

n'zoth, he's a mid tier end boss, just like yogg. he's the weakest of the old gods, it wouldn't make sense for him to be the final boss of the next expansion. unless we have another unknown final raid next expansion, azshara should be the final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

azshara is far more important that, and likely as strong or stronger than kil'jaeden.

even if she's not, was garrosh, kil'jaeden, or archimonde stronger than deathwing? fuck no, yet they all came after him. an expansion boss doesn't have to be canonically the most powerful thing ever at the time.

n'zoth, he's a mid tier end boss, just like yogg. he's the weakest of the old gods, it wouldn't make sense for him to be the final boss of the next expansion. unless we have another unknown final raid next expansion, azshara should be the final boss.
    In terms of pure brute power, Deathwing might be able to edge out KJ or Archi. But the two eredar lords are far more intelligent than Deathwing and both have a far larger army than DW. Also, Gruul damaged Deathwing pretty badly. I know that was before the Old Gods fully juiced him up, but I can't see him being bigger threat than Arch or KJ, especially on a galactic level.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Azshara has been always portrayed as a ver4y powerful entity, even when she was "just" a night elf. The biggest demons (including Mannoroth) feared her power and thought only Kil'jaeden, Archimonde or Sargeras would be above her, and that was 10,000 years ago, before she turned into a Naga.

Azshara being final boss of a tier (or even of an entire expansion) wouldn't be strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    In terms of pure brute power, Deathwing might be able to edge out KJ or Archi. But the two eredar lords are far more intelligent than Deathwing and both have a far larger army than DW. Also, Gruul damaged Deathwing pretty badly. I know that was before the Old Gods fully juiced him up, but I can't see him being bigger threat than Arch or KJ, especially on a galactic level.
    he's definitely stronger than them, war of the ancients deathwing was.

my point is that a boss doesn't have to be stronger than the previous boss lorewise.

azshara is something special, she's incredibly powerful and likely one of the more intelligent enemies we'll ever face, if she can set aside her narcissism to formulate a proper plan.

judging by her appearance in aszuna, she's likely still in full control of her mind too. i've said before, but with alleria learning to wield void power without risk of insanity, it's likely azshara already mastered it. with an old god involved, it's a little trickier i'd say, but her mind's likely much more resolute than a raging hothead's.

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like individual people don't fuck up and give the wrong info out. Until it is written down and checked and published, ie in the game or a book, it isn't fucking canon.
    The whole whit the ask the Cdev's there this is from was for the community to aske the dev's questions in this case they asked Chris Metzen and Alex Afrasiabi two of the biggest lore authorities at Blizzard so yes until we told other wise the canon is that Kul'taris got shift out to sea by the Cataclysm.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara has been always portrayed as a ver4y powerful entity, even when she was "just" a night elf. The biggest demons (including Mannoroth) feared her power and thought only Kil'jaeden, Archimonde or Sargeras would be above her, and that was 10,000 years ago, before she turned into a Naga.

Azshara being final boss of a tier (or even of an entire expansion) wouldn't be strange.
    I feel like peple tend to forget that Queen Azshara brings whole new level of charisma to a character. She has huge potential to be super interesting.
    For me since warcraft 3 and while questing in vanilla I saw all these Azshara statues everywere.. lost in time. Always wondered if she was still alive with all these naga everywhere on shores. Ofc we know now , and with her popping up in Azsuna got me real excited.

I kinda hope Azshara has a unique Ursula the Sea Witch type model.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I kinda hope Azshara has a unique Ursula the Sea Witch type model.
    If memory server, the RPG book (non-canon) described her having an octopus-like lower body, and I don't see why blizzard would have changed of mind about that... Not only does that set her apart from other Naga (with precedence for Naga with unique mutations in-game), but also it feels more old-godish, which kinda makes sense.