Deleted
    Me and our guild on tarren mill are stuck on 4/9 mythic atm,, mistress is very tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Looks like Easy transferred to Malganis and are now Horde. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Easy
    Its very unfortunate that a boss is so unbalanced that it requires changing to goblin so you can play your comp you've done 300- pulls on to be able to compete, and having to rely on RNG.

With that major props to Scrubbusters for being the only alliance guild to kill KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixlol View Post
    Its very unfortunate that a boss is so unbalanced that it requires changing to goblin so you can play your comp you've done 300- pulls on to be able to compete, and having to rely on RNG.

With that major props to Scrubbusters for being the only alliance guild to kill KJ.
    What's the ratio of goblins/other? I don't know their group but no one race stood out to me.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    What's the ratio of goblins/other? I don't know their group but no one race stood out to me.
    Generally speaking every priest in a kill has been a goblin due to the need of goblin jump in the second transition phase. This is why scrubbusters had no priest.

It doesn't seem like a huge deal, but to negate the hardest part of the fight by having a racial is absurd, especially in easy when 3 of our best players play priest (healer and two DPS).

It does make a difference for other classes as well to simplify things, such as warlocks, but its Not fully needed. Most players aren't even aware that this is an issue and will just meme our guild for raiding 24/7 (which isn't true we raided 7 days a week for the first 3 weeks on a voting merit then cut down to our normal progression hours). Being horde did give most guilds an advantage this tier on this boss specifically. For us to have 20+ players drop $55+ to transfer and go horde is a huge commitment and will put us in a better place in the long run.
    Last edited by Pixlol; 2017-08-08 at 05:19 PM.

Generally speaking every priest in a kill has been a goblin due to the need of goblin jump in the second transition phase. This is why scrubbusters had no priest.

It doesn't seem like a huge deal, but to negate the hardest part of the fight by having a racial is absurd, especially in easy when 3 of our best players play priest (healer and two DPS).

It does make a difference for other classes as well to simplify things, such as warlocks, but its Not fully needed. Most players aren't even aware that this is an issue and will just meme our guild for raiding 24/7 (which isn't true we raided 7 days a week for the first 3 weeks on a voting merit then cut down to our normal progression hours). Being horde did give most guilds an advantage this tier on this boss specifically. For us to have 20+ players drop $55+ to transfer and go horde is a huge commitment and will put us in a better place in the long run.
    Also Horde $ sales are really good now that Limit is banned and cutting back on their sales.

But let's pretend we're going Horde because it's better for the health of our guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldchills View Post
    Me and our guild on tarren mill are stuck on 4/9 mythic atm,, mistress is very tough.
    Why are you trying mistress at 4/9? Go spend half a day on Host for 5/9

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Also Horde $ sales are really good now that Limit is banned and cutting back on their sales.

But let's pretend we're going Horde because it's better for the health of our guild.
    Wouldn't Alliance sales be even better? Less competition and all.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Yeah I'm sure that 500k in wow tokens per person just broke your collective banks.

Flawed logic, actually more opportunities for sales as alliance because there's not as many guilds that can do carries. Early on compared to horde. Aussies probably do the most sales, just know one knows or cares.

No one wants to go to a low population server and faction change to raid somewhere it may or may not work. That's the challenge you run with in any guild. People always want a place to go to improve until they become content with what is there ultimate goal in the game (whether top in the us, top of there faction or top of there server).

This is why servers like illidan, zul jin, malganis, kiljadean, sargeras, proudmoore and others attractive. If you give a guild a chance you're not bound to waste your money for a hobby, you have fall back plans. The game worked the same while I was in blood legion in cataclysm early mist, and its continued to get worse and worse for low populated servers.

This is no different than school sports. If you have a child that's athletic you'll move to a larger town for them to have an better opportunities to be scouted to ultimately have a better future. As small town that used to thrive years back start to collapse, so due there sports and its a vicious cycle. Little billy wants to go play baseball with the best, but he doesn't have every state of the art equipment, medical facilities and others to get him there. Little Billy is either stuck being held back his small town life or little billy decides to move to bigger and better place for more opportunities.

But yeah 100% totally for the sales for sure

But yeah 100% totally for the sales for sure
    I never said it was 100% about the sales. Being on a large server and being Horde (easily 25-50% bigger recruitment pool) are both valid reasons to switch. But let's not pretend that this doesn't also benefit your sales.

Speed wanted to go Horde when he ran sales in Alacrity and I don't doubt that he's convinced your officers that Horde sales will be good. Horde's larger population (25-50% as mentioned above) also translates to 25-50% increase in sales volume.

If Limit is truly backing out of sales (They mostly focused on raid sales anyway) then you have very little competition. Encore, WWA, and Vodka with a Z are all very small players in terms of total sales volume and Easy could quickly monopolize the Horde sales market.

You also casually mention the Aussie guilds Alliance side without recognizing that they're actually a huge problem. Aussie guilds (Honestly) undercut sales by a huge margin because they always get the USD to AUD conversion (highly favorable for the Aussies).

Easy isn't just transfering Horde because they want to be the best guild in the world and need the recruitment help. At least 5-6 people in your guild rely on sales as their primary income. They would not make a move to Horde unless it benefited them in this regard as well.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-08-08 at 07:08 PM.

Easy isn't just transfering Horde because they want to be the best guild in the world and need the recruitment help. At least 5-6 people in your guild rely on sales as their primary income. They would not make a move to Horde unless it benefited them in this regard as well.
    Its kind of sad that the reflection of 4-5 players (which honestly might be less than that) everyone focuses on sales, sales, sales. While I can't speak for all the players, but a majority care more about being competitive and trying to be the top guild in the us and top 5 world.

I understand sales being a means of income for some because in college I made more from sales runs in cataclysm than I would have getting a part time job, and it was something enjoyable (talking $300-$500 a slow week easily).

But now a days I have a wife, a mortgage payment, and a good job. For me to do sales for less than what I make would make if I just worked a little more during my work doesn't make sense. And that's the case for more people in most guilds. Its a hobby, its nice it can be self sufficient, but so can most hobbies if you're smart about it. I'm pretty sure I made money playing MTG by selling boosters on pre releases always placing top 8 on top of the money cards I would draw.

There's no need to beat a dead horse, sales happen, its going to happen in any top 50 guild. The real concern is tuning of mechanics to justify changing to horde mid progression to finish a tier. Or the fact that we probably single handidly killed a low population server by transferring off. It shows an inherited flaw in a game loved by millions, hopefully Blizzard has some answers in the next expansion or two to address this issues. The games servers have stayed close to there design on release in 2004, its 13 years and some changes such as lfr, group finder ect.. has band aided some issues, b how long that going to sustain before players on servers like Aerie Peak have to choose between paying money to be able to play a game or paying $15 a month to play an MMO by themselves.

No one wants to go to a low population server and faction change to raid somewhere it may or may not work. That's the challenge you run with in any guild. People always want a place to go to improve until they become content with what is there ultimate goal in the game (whether top in the us, top of there faction or top of there server).

This is why servers like illidan, zul jin, malganis, kiljadean, sargeras, proudmoore and others attractive. If you give a guild a chance you're not bound to waste your money for a hobby, you have fall back plans. The game worked the same while I was in blood legion in cataclysm early mist, and its continued to get worse and worse for low populated servers.
    This is really true. Another issue with high-end raiding as Alliance is that the majority of the high-end community is Horde. Recruiting from disbanding guilds is really challenging due to people not wanting to pay for faction transfer as well as realm transfer.

Something I wonder about... what does the IRS etc say when you declare income from raid sales, do they care that it is against Blizzard rules?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Something I wonder about... what does the IRS etc say when you declare income from raid sales, do they care that it is against Blizzard rules?
    IRS doesn't give a shit about Blizzards rules. It's a ToS, not a law.
    As long as you report the income, they won't say anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    False we are fully reformed no more rule breaking from us
    About that

Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    This has been the greatest tier ever

Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    That is actually funny as fuck.

Yeah except the players that were suspended haven't actually done anything wrong. They followed Blizzards directions and made completely fresh licences which they were DIRECTED to do by Blizzard in the original ban ticket responses.

These are fully fresh accounts getting banned for something the old license did, which directly opposes what Blizzard themselves has said would happen.

These temp bans are 100% on Blizzard, not the concerned parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Yeah except the players that were suspended haven't actually done anything wrong. They followed Blizzards directions and made completely fresh licences which they were DIRECTED to do by Blizzard in the original ban ticket responses.

These are fully fresh accounts getting banned for something the old license did, which directly opposes what Blizzard themselves has said would happen.

These temp bans are 100% on Blizzard, not the concerned parties.

Didn't you guys use the didnunuffin thing last time?