Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    bad, not neutral race bullshit, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Seriously???

Those are the two most believable features of this leak
    You should see some of the ones with effort put into it then.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    You should see some of the ones with effort put into it then.
    Chinese leak disaproves of effort.

More fanfic. Is this one off of 4chan too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    1. Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrance of Endless Spring
    2. Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry
    3. Emerald Nightmare, Nighthold

Going before that,
    Cata - Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent, Throne of the Four Winds
    WotLK - Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Eye of Eternity

They may have been staggered, but they were still very much in the games at launch and were all shown at Blizzcon's expansion panel
    Mists released 25 Sep 2012; Mogu Vaults opened 02 Oct 2012 (note, NOT at release); Heart of Fear opened 30 Oct 2012 (note, also NOT at release); Terrace opened 13 Nov 2012 (note, ALSO NOT at release)... and that is just Mists...

Draenor released 13 Nov 2014; Highmaul opened 2 Dec 2014 (note, NOT at release); Blackrock opened 3 Feb 2015 (not at release, in fact, barely before 6.1 went live)

Legion released 30 August 2017; Emerald Nightmare opened 20 September 2016 (note, NOT at release); 7.1.5 went live 10 Jan 2017; Nighthold opened 17 Jan 2017 (again, NOT at release, in fact, AFTER 7.1.5 went live (thats 2 patches after launch)

Take note, not a single raid you mentioned was accessible at launch.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    and you ignore my point...

Please read my last line, and then maybe, really maybe respond to the question. But then again, this is the response I expected.

I guess unless it comes from you, yourself nothing is true?
    Maybe you should think your own point through more. Then you might realise why making an account on a big name community forum isn't a good idea for this to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    No..ofc "unless it comes from you, yourself nothing is true?" because I don't post alleged leaks. I just don't get why you need to defend these leaks? So here is another one for you to defend: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post46845421

Give it all you got why I, being sceptic is an idiot and needs to be attacked, while every random 2 post guy needs your support
    Last try.. I am not defending the leak, I am disputing your "lol because new account its fake hahaha" statement. Nice try though.

To make it even more clear for you:

The leak is 100% and completely, and utterly, and enormously fake. That better? Or should I shout it outside your window on a soapbox?

The point I am refuting is the braindead drivel that self proclaimed "veterans" keep spouting that only 20k+ post members with leaks can be right, and that 1 post people are always, 100% utterly wrong.

Maybe read that a few times.
    Last edited by 8bithamster; 2017-08-11 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Didn't Neptulon get kidnapped by the Naga already at the end of Throne of Tides?
    He escaped and beat down Ozumat offscreen and shows up out of nowhere in the Shaman order storyline

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Sounds good but the idea of kul'tiras as a continent is fucking sickening and would destroy the lore.
    The idea of Broken Isles as a continent also kinda sucks to be honest.

I want this to be real because the Duskwood like zone sounds fabulous.

The difference is the broken isles is more than just one island like kul'tiras, plus it is bigger than kul'tiras anyway.
    To be fair, we did not know the Broken Isles were as big as they were until Legion. Also, we know Kul'tiras has two other islands with it: Zul'Dare and Crestfall. Frankly, I really hope it's not treated as an entire continent, but after the Broken Isles, I would not be surprised.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

The difference is the broken isles is more than just one island like kul'tiras, plus it is bigger than kul'tiras anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    To be fair, we did not know the Broken Isles were as big as they were until Legion. Also, we know Kul'tiras has two other islands with it: Zul'Dare and Crestfall. Frankly, I really hope it's not treated as an entire continent, but after the Broken Isles, I would not be surprised.
    Cataclysm changed the shape of the continents and moved islands.

Kul Tiras was already a big island (around the size of Gilneas) in Warcraft 2. Plus, it had Zul'dare and Crestfall nearby. The Cataclysm may have pushed into near other islands, forming an archipelago. Imagine it going close to Tel'Abim, Plunder Island, Zandalar and/or Kezan. That's enough variety for a continent, not to mention the chance of a raised Nazjatar to make it even bigger.

Call the new chain of islands the "Tirasian Archipelago", and boom. Instant new "Kul Tiras" continent.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Cataclysm changed the shape of the continents and moved islands.

Kul Tiras was already a big island (around the size of Gilneas) in Warcraft 2. Plus, it had Zul'dare and Crestfall nearby. The Cataclysm may have pushed into near other islands, forming an archipelago. Imagine it going close to Tel'Abim, Plunder Island, Zandalar and/or Kezan. That's enough variety for a continent, not to mention the chance of a raised Nazjatar to make it even bigger.

Call the new chain of islands the "Tirasian Archipelago", and boom. Instant new "Kul Tiras" continent.
    I think it being pushed to other islands, like Zandalar, Kezan and Tel'Abim, to form an archipelago is exactly how a South Seas 'continent' would look like. Kul'Tiras being made into a continent with just its two islands, however, would be a bigger stretch than making the Broken Isles a continent.

The only way i can foresee them doing it is with 3 islands.

Crestfall, Zul'Dare and some mini zones in kul'tiras.

So 5 zones, making the island the same size lore wise and using one of the map tricks they did on the broken isles to make it appear small.
    Yeah, that's how I see it, too. If it weren't for Legion's Broken Isles expansion, I would say this would never happen. Now, however, I'm not so sure. It's a stretch, but I wouldn't put it past Blizzard at this point.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I do want a South Seas with Nazjatar in there as well,
    also I do want Ogres playable as well. <3
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    I got a leak.....it's called......

World of Warcraft: Black Seas

Last edited by Jellykiss; 2017-08-11 at 03:50 PM.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

It's kind of weird seeing my name in some many threads lately.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    They are never going to launch 2 raids nor that many instances
    Why not? They've launched 3 raids before.

See: Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and I think MoP launched with 2 raids? I believe we've only been starting with one raid since WoD, and we all know how dull that's been.

I personally can't stand most single-raid tiers, unless the raid is truly something remarkable, like Ulduar. Hell, even Karazhan could have stood on its own, yet it had two, while minor in size, raids to go along with it.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    The replies are better than the leaks!

Legion pretty much showed that blizzard isn't going to waste all of the islands in one expansion,
    I doubt they'd want to make every single island a new continent, thought. Joining some of them together makes sense. That does not mean they'll join ALL islands together, thought.

most people thought broken isles would merely be one zone in a south seas expansion.
    Because they were too small. Legion had to completely revamp what they were like in order to do so, and it raised a few eyebrows when the expansion was revealed. They went from a chain of islands raised by Gul'dan to a pre-existing mini-continent that Gul'dan visited, of which only Broken Shore was raised from the seafloor. That was a massive retcon and no one could foresee it. All speculation bases itself on known lore.

Particularly, Kezan, Zandalar, Kul Tiras, Zul'Dare, Crestfall and Plunder Island forming an archipelago would be awesome. You'd have ancient troll origins, goblins, a human nation and pirates in a single expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Why not? They've launched 3 raids before.

See: Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and I think MoP launched with 2 raids? I believe we've only been starting with one raid since WoD, and we all know how dull that's been.
    I wouldn't count WotLK as 3 raids. Yes, it had Nax (revamped), Sartharion and Malygos, but the last two were just single-boss "raids".

And MoP had 3 raids: Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Ethernal Spring.

Legion has 2 raids at launch, but they also added a third (ToV) within the first tier of the expansion. It was not available at launch, but it was released before Nighthold. I count that as 3 initial raids.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I wouldn't count WotLK as 3 raids. Yes, it had Nax (revamped), Sartharion and Malygos, but the last two were just single-boss "raids".

And MoP had 3 raids: Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Ethernal Spring.

Legion has 2 raids at launch, but they also added a third (ToV) within the first tier of the expansion. It was not available at launch, but it was released before Nighthold. I count that as 3 initial raids.
    Then you have to say the same about The Burning Crusade. :P

Legion did not have 3 raids at launch dude. EN was the only raid for a solid couple months. Then came ToV. Then came Nighthold.

3 at launch means literally within 2 WEEKS of launch of the expansion, there are 3 raids, fully available for players to run through.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Then you have to say the same about The Burning Crusade. :P
    I was not around during TBC, that's why I didn't comment on it. But weren't there 2 raids at launch? The naga one and the Kael one?

Legion did not have 3 raids at launch dude. EN was the only raid for a solid couple months. Then came ToV. Then came Nighthold.
    Blizzard just spaced content so it would not be consumed too fast. Nighthold was pretty much completed (even tested) before launch.

3 at launch means literally within 2 WEEKS of launch of the expansion, there are 3 raids, fully available for players to run through.
    Then forget about it. Legion's pattern will be the new standard from now on. They won't liberate more than one raid at a time.