Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Monks? How are they going to use Spinning Crane Kick, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick? They don't have legs, or feet... What are they going to do, tail slap people?
    Well... Dragons have been using that tactic for quite a while, and there is still that rogue player that keeps getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    haha, infracting him instead of closing this waste of a thread. xD
    They need to keep their poster child around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Monks? How are they going to use Spinning Crane Kick, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick? They don't have legs, or feet... What are they going to do, tail slap people?
    To be fair (insert Jaylock Thread disclaimer here), a tail slap from a tail that huge isn't going to feel very good, especially considering naga evolved to swim quickly in deep-sea environments, meaning their tail muscles are probably crazy frickin' strong (also considering those tails can propel them across dry land with at least a few hundred pounds standing vertically above said tail).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Not sure what you mean there bud, but w/e.

Take the leak with a grain of salt like everything else. I'm just relaying information, i'm not the one making this up.
    What leads you to believe your connection is making this up?

10+ Year Old Account
    wrong. naga would never be alliance only.

I barely even browse these forums, only clicking a thread once in a while when i'm bored, i don't browse 99% of the threads posted here, but with that said even i am familiar enough to know the major trolls of this site, Jaylock being one of them and another being the tennicence guy. They're just worthless trolls who do nothing but shitpost constantly so i don't really understand how they're not even banned yet, freedom of speech i guess but i'd say that privilege is revoked when you do nothing but shitpost. Even more baffling than them being allowed to continue is the fact a guy on the first page actually got infracted for literally just pointing out the obvious, pretty silly honestly.

As for the actual thread let me just point out a few reasons of why this is so obviously ridiculous and fake, and that this should have just been deleted instead of infracting people who are tired of reading this bullshit constantly.
    -3 new races in one expansion is ridiculous, especially when one of them is ethereal where they are not linked or relevant to the actual expansion in anyway.
    -13 zones is ridiculous.
    -Draenei warlocks are probably the most lore breaking race/class combination you could possibly do.
    -Naga monks make absolutely zero sense, they don't even have feet how would they do half of the abilities like crane kicks.
    -World events, as explained, is literally just copy and pasted from GW2, even down to the medals based on participation.
    -A lone 'player house' type area will definitely not happen after the massive backlash that was garrisons. A warship in the south seas expansion is a likely possibility but at the very least it will be more like order halls with many other players than a player house.
    -A profession that is nothing but a massive gold sink for the purpose of decorating a player house nobody else will really see doesn't make any sense at all.

The only thing even remotely possible listed, is that at some point in the future gathering professions could be made to secondary professions. That's a big MAYBE. Everything else is just made up nonsense with no effort applied at making it believable at all. This thread is garbage.

Carpentry will be implemented in the new Warship gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

And can we get Draenei rogues plz

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Pretty sure OP has ties with the moderation of this site.
    Pretty sure the infraction was due to the North Korea pot shot. Nation bashing isn't exactly allowed. But I guess you guys can keep playing the victim, way more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Pretty sure the infraction was due to the North Korea pot shot. Nation bashing isn't exactly allowed. But I guess you guys can keep playing the victim, way more fun.
    Makes no sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    The best part about all these "leaks" is how each new one incorporates elements from the previous ones, lol.

You'd think the "fake leaks" would be more original ideas instead of offshoots of the others

Basic plot revolves around N'zoth, the Naga, and introduction to the void lords. Queen Azshara, Jaina, Alleria, Tyralon, Khadgar, and Mangi are all main characters in the story. A new continent is discovered on the other side of the world, hence the name "Dark Side of Azeroth."
    ...you are familiar with the fact that we've seen the whole of azeroth... one side is kalimdor and the other is the eastern kingdoms...

the 'back of it' thing kind of seems like you don't understand projections or want to go back and retcon all the maps or times we've seen azeroth from another surface. Unless it's like pandaria and magically cloaked UNTIL JUST NOW

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    ...you are familiar with the fact that we've seen the whole of azeroth... one side is kalimdor and the other is the eastern kingdoms...

the 'back of it' thing kind of seems like you don't understand projections or want to go back and retcon all the maps or times we've seen azeroth from another surface. Unless it's like pandaria and magically cloaked UNTIL JUST NOW
    Didn't Chronicles confirm several landmasses other than the original mega Kalimdor continent? Or as I misremembering?
    Last edited by Narveid; 2017-08-12 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Didn't Chronicles confirm several landmasses other than the original mega Kalimdor continent? Or as I misremembering?
    IT would certainly help if they didn't basically use the kalimdor/ek globes every chance they got... including as the view from outland somehow.

3 new races seem alot to me. Cant see it happening

I wish this fake was true. This is truly the best leaked expansion information that I like so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    To anyone claiming "there is no other side of Azeroth" go read Chronicles. It is explicitly stated that pre-Sundering, Kalimdor (consisting of Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, Pandaria, and the Broken Isles) was the largest continent. Largest. Largest indicates that there was at least one more continent, but likely more.

("Larger" would only be used if comparing two side by side, "Largest" was used because Kalimdor was the only continent named. Plus if Blizz wrote "Kalimdor was the larger of the continents." it would only sound really weird, but it would also allow Blizz to introduce only one more continent.)

So yeah, while this "leak" is clearly inaccurate, utilizing a continent on the backside of the planet is not what makes it so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    To anyone claiming "there is no other side of Azeroth" go read Chronicles. It is explicitly stated that pre-Sundering, Kalimdor (consisting of Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, Pandaria, and the Broken Isles) was the largest continent. Largest. Largest indicates that there was at least one more continent, but likely more.

("Larger" would only be used if comparing two side by side, "Largest" was used because Kalimdor was the only continent named. Plus if Blizz wrote "Kalimdor was the larger of the continents." it would only sound really weird, but it would also allow Blizz to introduce only one more continent.)

So yeah, while this "leak" is clearly inaccurate, utilizing a continent on the backside of the planet is not what makes it so.
    The amount of assumptions in this post suprasses the amount of new expansion leaks. Quite impressive

??? I don't need to make a whole new account to post what I heard from my Blizzard connection. I won't give his name for obvious reasons.
    You didn't even try mate. Worst "leak" I have ever read. 16 new zones? Come on kid. At least try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Impressive indeed, considering there are no assumptions in that post.

The super-continent of Kalimdor:

It clearly contains all the landmasses we currently know of on Azeroth.

also, go here. If that doesn't help I'll pull up a direct quote. I get the impression that may not help either though.

edit with another relevant image. also the word is primary, don't know why i remembered largest.
    Last edited by saintminya; 2017-08-13 at 06:26 AM.

More details at Blizzcon.
    Three new races: strike one;

Undead Paladins: strike two; (Really? Even if their entire "race" goes literally the opposite way of the light, by wanting ot kill all the living?)

Gnome shamans and demon hunters: strike three; (I mean, really? Gnomes have no connection whatsoever with the elements, as well as no reason to become DHs! Actually that's so bad it warrants two strikes! Strike three and four!)

13 expansion zones + 3 old world zones: strike five; (The expansion with the most zones was Northrend, sitting at 9.5, Crystalsong being just there to house Dalaran, with almost no quests at all)

New profession, carpentry, claims will have other uses than just the ship, offers no examples: strike six;

Lying about having "inside contact at Blizzard": strike seven.

Tallying the score... The results are in!

This is a clearly fake, poorly thought-out attempt at posting fan-fiction as a "leak". No, really, of all the fake leaks that currently flood the forum... this is the worst of them all. The 'fakest'!

(EDIT: I forgot to add that I had a good laugh at Ogres being death knights. Why would the Lich King raise the dead of a race known for its low intellect, or, in other words, a race that's dumb as a rock? "Buh.. but intelligent Ogres do exist!" Yeah. In Outland, due to exposure to the Apexis Shards, which, I remind you, do not exist in Azeroth.)
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2017-08-13 at 06:07 AM.