Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Bolvar wants to raise a Pandaren, so be it. Let him do whatever he wants to do xD

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn I've never wanted a leak so bad. Pistols? I've always wanted Pistols in WoW. I've also always wanted more character customization. But didn't believe that would happen. If this leak is true I'll eat a pizza

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    You're attempting to skip the last few years of solid lore that shows Jaina will NEVER agree to help the Horde.
    That's the current lore and Blizzard will change it if they want. It would be a very Blizzard thing to do to make a character do a complete 180 in personality and put the explanation into a novel of comic book. Hell Christie Golden is working on a book.

Also Maiev tried to murder Mafurion, but all that was forgotten to make her a major hero in Legion.

Blizzard will throw whatever they want out the window.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    There are also Zandalari Prelates in Throne of Thunder that use shields, maces, and holy Loa abilities.
    Paladin can be so versatile for any race, remember the BELF paladin in TBC with their Seal of Blood for example.

Just to be "lore" precise, they could just make race-restricted spell for paladin, with the same dmg etc etc just changing the name and spell effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP. I just realized the leak is the typical slanted screenshot using a phone. The most generic of fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Groups of them are raising Acherus Death Knights, although this could arguably be due to the presence of the Lich King so it's hardly confirmation of anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Outlaw rogues actually have a pistol ability in game right now. A fully fleshed out pistol weapon would be really fun though. If this leak is true, I'm interested in seeing how they handle weapons moving forward
    Yeah I almost played rogue because of that. I just don't like the concept of stealth and rogue. I like outlaws class fantasy though.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    The Terran guy pretty much confirmed on twitter that it's just 7.3 info at Gamescom, which means this expansion leak is fake.
    There's no way an expansion can release 2 months after the reveal.¨

And for anyone saying the date in this leak is not the release date, don't kid yourself, it was obviously meant to be the release date but that
    can't work if the expansion is revealed at blizzcon.

Deleted
    Groups of them are raising Acherus Death Knights, although this could arguably be due to the presence of the Lich King so it's hardly confirmation of anything.
    Already explained and confirmed that the Lich King can "give" power to raise DK to anybody he want.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Also Maiev tried to murder Mafurion, but all that was forgotten to make her a major hero in Legion.
    This emerge during Ravencrest Manor chain quest with Maiev and Jarod.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    Paladin can be so versatile for any race, remember the BELF paladin in TBC with their Seal of Blood for example.

Just to be "lore" precise, they could just make race-restricted spell for paladin, with the same dmg etc etc just changing the name and spell effect.
    That would work quite well. Alternatively, glyphs to make spells have different visuals.
    I wouldn't personally mind if they opened up more race-class options for things that don't have major representation, like Troll Paladins. The only major problem I see is the work they'd have to put into it. Paladins would need unique(ish) mounts for each race, since Draenei and Tauren have their own unique paladin mounts. Same would apply to Shamans with totems, and druids with their forms. I doubt they'd put in that effort, which is probably why they haven't made druids, paladins, and shamans more accessible as it is.

The only thing that holds players back from seeing Troll Paladins as a viable option is that they would be able to be all classes, except DHs now. Though, I see that as less of a problem, really.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    They wont announce expansion at Gamescom so yes, this is fake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post

This emerge during Ravencrest Manor chain quest with Maiev and Jarod.
    Alright it was not literally forgotten, but not given as much focus as it should have. Speaking of Maiev she actually breaks demon hunters out of prison, which is a major turn for her character. It is not impossible for Jaina to do the same if Kul Tiras is in danger.

I think this is fake mainly because OP posted this and flied away to unknown lands never to be seen again.

Mind sharing the link to the confirmation? Was looking through his Twitter but couldn't find it. Disappointing if true.

- - - Updated - - -

That happens even on real leaks
    Don't remember if it was from him, but there was a tweet a few days back that commented on leak season starting early which is a pretty heavy implication that the announcement won't be a gamescom.

Deleted
    Then it's arbitrary who can raise death knights. If Bolvar could grant the ability to anyone, then the Ebon Blade could raise en masse without needing the Deathlord to specifically do so.
    Grant power =\= Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    That's the current lore and Blizzard will change it if they want. It would be a very Blizzard thing to do to make a character do a complete 180 in personality and put the explanation into a novel of comic book. Hell Christie Golden is working on a book.

Blizzard will throw whatever they want out the window.
    Maiev didn't just want to kill Mafurion just because, it was a bad reason, but it was a reason. Fiercely loyal to her people, to see people she and many other Night Elves viewed as betrayers just forgiven and allowed to return? Jaina blames the entirety of the Horde for the events of what happened, instead of taking it as "Garrosh is dead, I finally have my vengeance." No she wants to go ape shit and kill every member of the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    If Bolvar wants to raise a Pandaren, so be it. Let him do whatever he wants to do xD
    I highly doubt he'll discriminate, the evil lord of the dead is an equal opportunity employer.

Deleted
    Yes, but if he can grant the power as he chooses and he wants the Ebon Blade to refill their ranks, then there isn't really an issue here lorewise. Bolvar is working closely with the Ebon Blade in Legion so he could plausibly continue to do so in the future.
    He can choose =\= They will have this power forever.

Also already debunked that those werent DK but just corpse... so..

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    I think this is fake mainly because OP posted this and flied away to unknown lands never to be seen again.
    that's how the WoD leaker did.

every true leak i've seen, i'm pretty sure that's how they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it, we've had one true leak every expansion as far as I can remember. With WoD, and Legion. I wasn't active here for Mists prerelease. So one of these fakes is going to end up being real

Quote Originally Posted by Furytime View Post
    Now that I think about it, we've had one true leak every expansion as far as I can remember. With WoD, and Legion. I wasn't active here for Mists prerelease. So one of these fakes is going to end up being real
    With so many fake leaks... Imagine a fake leak actually getting almost everything correct. What are the chances.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's how the WoD leaker did.

every true leak i've seen, i'm pretty sure that's how they did.
    Oh I see. I still hope it's not true... don't like this very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    With so many fake leaks... Imagine a fake leak actually getting almost everything correct. What are the chances.

Oh I see. I still hope it's not true... don't like this very much.
    If I remember correctly WoD's leak and Legion's leak were done by a Chinese person. The post were in broken English. I remember laughing at how bad it was presented then feeling guilty for laughing at someone who doesn't understand the language properly.

This leak seems too constructed and fake. It's 98% fake.