10+ Year Old Account
    Last week, some people tried to justify how all of Arya's training made her into this fighter capable of holding her own agaisnt someone like Brienne.

Apparently Arya still needs to train her other assassin skills, cause she ain't Littlefinger level yet.

Oh the plot twisting....

- - - Updated - - -

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Well, so... it wasnt bad I guess, but the one before was better.
    What struck me the most was Sam not reacting to the news about Rhaegar at all, like... as someone said, even if he doesnt know about Jon, the news is still huge and he should react in SOME way at least. But oh well, scenes with Sam never were good to me anyway.
    Well this is easy, firstly he was frustrated by the maesters not believing him, second she was reading it but didnt say Rhaegars correct name nor did she mention Lyanna so its hard for him to do 1+1=2, Sam will have his moment and he will remember what gilly said when he meets up with bran to talk about jon.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Danny will fly beyond wall (with other two dragons in tow) after being told not to..to rescue Jon and his merry band? Night King will claim one of her babies. Season 7 will ends with Jon screwing Danny or other way around.

So there's....something.
    Night's King one shots Vis, so Cersei will team up with him and she'll become the Night's Queen and win the game of thrones.

- - - Updated - - -

Soldiers kneeling before Danny was so bad and cringe,
    Randyll and Dickon not being out front of their men in that scene made me happy they got torched. Fucking cowards.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

15+ Year Old Account
    -1 tank (The Hound)
    -5 melee DPS (Jon, Tormund, Gendry, Jorah, Beric)
    -1 healer/mage (Thoros)
    Raid party: ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    -1 tank (The Hound)
    -5 melee DPS (Jon, Tormund, Gendry, Jorah, Beric)
    -1 healer/mage (Thoros)
    I wish I could like this post.

Yea, the concept of geographical distance has vanished this season, but I don't mind. The pacing might be off, but I don't mind. Shit is bout to get real, son. I loved the ending of this episode with the Westerosi Avengers/Fellowship of Winter/The Snow Team/Jonstice League of Westeros heading out beyond the wall. The next episode is going to be brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i think Bronn also deserves some props coz that opening scene and his convo with jaime was golden haha the way he speak to him is funny.

Jaime - That was only one of them and she has 2 more, if she decides to use them i mean realy use them
    Bronn - Youre fooked
    Jaime - Dont you mean where fucked?
    Bronn - No i do not, Dragons is where our partnership ends

Also one note to that scene that can see that there is already rust on his armor, normaly i would say that his armor cant exposed to both oxygen and water in that short amount for there to be any rust but knowing this is a tv show i still think its a hell of a idea from prop makers to put it on his armor it realy makes it seem real.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-08-14 at 12:48 PM.

Personally I like the fact (well, implication of a fact) that Jon isn't a Snow or a Sand at all; he's a proper Targaryean.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    -1 tank (The Hound) - Guardian druid with artifact appearence changing him from bear to a hound
    -5 melee DPS (Jon - frost death knight, Tormund - fury warrior, Gendry - rogue i guess cause lived in fleabottom for years, Jorah - arms warrior who likes to wear leather instead of plate, Beric - retri pala)
    -1 healer/mage (Thoros) - monk cause likes to drink
    Fixed that for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed that for you
    Gendry the Rogue with a huge ass mace. Makes sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Also the time travel this week was top notch

Dragonstone — Kings Landing
    Kings Landing — Dragonstone
    Dragonstone — Eastwatch

Also Sam saying that he met Brann years ago. No you didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Makes me wonder why did they even introduce Dickon and Randall Tarly only to have them killed off again in such a pointless (seemingly) way.
    They were introduced back in season 6 to show how much of a dick randall was to Sam.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They were on a red muddy bank. Are you sure it was rust?
    Well thats what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    That'd be a weird question to ask a relative of someone who you think is probably dead. Last he saw Arya she had been kidnapped by the Hound I think......
    With respect to the show, Gendry was already sold off to the red women before Arya was kidnapped by the hound after she fled the brotherhood.

What's adorable is the insistence by some in thinking that they should show people travelling instead of simply skipping that shit.
    Yeah, we dont see people eating/pissing/shitting/sleeping often, too. Wtf unrealisting and lazy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like blood and mud to me.
    You wont see it on lower res episodes you realy need a good HD episode to able to see it and the colour isnt bloodish red or looks like mud it has that orange stain over it and if its true then i must say props to the prop makers for putting in such detail.

Deleted
    There you go, move them goalposts.
    I didn't move any goal posts, my first post on this matter was stating that they'd confirmed Jon as a full blown Targ, as in Lyanna and Rhaegar were married which makes him a legitimate Targ instead of a bastard, you then misunderstanding what I said, or decided that you know more than I do decided to call me out on it for some reason, I then clarified my statement further, to which you still didn't understand, I then made a post outlining my entire position and you say i'm moving the goal posts?

Just give up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am watching it in 1080p on my 50" TV...
    Then you should see it coz i did and it doesnt look anything like mud or blood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Let's see how it plays out. She may be setting him up instead of it being the other way around.
    That's my hope too. The ol' double fake out bamboozle by Arya but her getting upset with Sansa earlier in the episode makes me believe that won't be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Also the time travel this week was top notch

Dragonstone — Kings Landing
    Kings Landing — Dragonstone
    Dragonstone — Eastwatch

Also Sam saying that he met Brann years ago. No you didn't
    Yes he did. Your pig-headed refusal to understand that the show takes long strides of time has nothing to do with the show, but you and you alone. They've been doing it since season one, though not to the extremes of the last few seasons (since they're trying to get shit done before the show is, you know, over).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh, and this scene...

Jamie: "We can't win this war."

Cersei: "I'm pregnant. We're gonna win."

Jamie: "Oh, ok."
    The worst part about the scene is that Jaime basically is allowing Cersei to kill Bronn right after Bronn saved his life. If they actually kill him I will be rather disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.