Page 64 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You have access to the internet, so your life can't be that rough.
    You didn't answer my question:
    Should you be limited as to why you can quit a job? Do you think you should be forced to work for an employer, or should you be able to quit a job if you don't like your boss?
    Quitting a job is already strictly defined by the contract.
    Very strictly, depending on what country.

In my country you can not "just get up and quit" - there is a minimum of 30 days you have to remain employed to give your employer time to get a replacement for you.
    In some work places this period is 60 days and often employers like to completely not pay you for those two months, even though they are legally obligated to.

In high sensitivity work places you can not quit until your replacement has been hired, trained (by you usually) and then accepted by your superiors as being acceptable.
    These situations are usually either highly confidential or are simply crucial to a business so to even get a job like that you get to sign a very specific contract.

These are just some examples of employee restrictions that are obviously in favor of the employer, especially when you factor in a corrupt country where he can simply not pay you for those last month/two and yet you are literally forced to work (or if you refuse to cooperate then good luck ever finding a job in that country within your field of expertise).

What legal restrictions does the employer/tycoon get?
    Lolz none of course.

Even if he had any legal restrictions or obligations he can just ignore them cause lolz corrupt judges and police.
    And the corrupt politicians and military (that are payed by those very same tycoons who abuse employees) keep everything in that sh*thole state.

Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    didn't fly so good i guess
    Well, we'll see if the judge sees it your way or throws him in the dungeon, won't we? Then we can all come back to this post and one of us will apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We're talking about a Nazi committing a terrorist attack during a Nazi-rally.
    I have no idea why you are trying to make this thread about Communism.

Well, that's a lie, I do. It's a matter of deflection because you clearly don't want to hear anything bad about Nazi's.

Nationbashing is also against the rules.
    yep which u've done in the last posts against the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    I don't think all of them did, but it's certainly a factor. When you create such a narrative where Nazis exist, there will be people to fill those roles.

What happened in CV over the weekend is entirely the fault of the political left. We've never seen such things happening in the last 8 or so years because people did their own thing and left each other alone, not sure what happened to trigger all this exactly but it sure as hell wasn't Nazis just deciding for themselves that the US wasn't white enough one day
    So, people don't like being called Nazis, because they don't think they are Nazis. Their solution is to become Nazis in order to prove the people calling them Nazis correct?

Makes sense.

No, what happened in Charlottesville was not entirely the fault of the political left. The left did not turn them into Nazis. People are responsible for their own decisions in life.

I don't think all of them did, but it's certainly a factor. When you create such a narrative where Nazis exist, there will be people to fill those roles.

What happened in CV over the weekend is entirely the fault of the political left. We've never seen such things happening in the last 8 or so years because people did their own thing and left each other alone, not sure what happened to trigger all this exactly but it sure as hell wasn't Nazis just deciding for themselves that the US wasn't white enough one day
    Yeah, George Soros payed for all the tikis, Nazi flags and SS tattoes and payed everyone for the chants, amirite?

7+ Year Old Account
    >you're a troll because you think people should not be standing in the middle of road that is meant for veicules therefore you should be banned

not everyone is feeble minded like you, did not break any rules. You should check your posts tho they are kinda trollish to me, you post like someone is pointing a gun to your head because as I am aware the laws of free speech in the netherlands are a joke and a tweet can get you arrested for having the wrong opinion.
    He drove down from Ohio to Virginia, and drove purposefully into a crowd.

The fact that a Nazi sympathizer ran into people, plowed into another vehicle, backed into people, then ran away and you think it's a good thing to happen is telling.

Again no one was standing there, but clearly you support this type of thing right? If you're in the road you deserve to be run over die, no matter what the situation.

So are you a Nazi sympathizer, or an ISIS sympathizer? I honestly can't tell.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-08-14 at 01:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We're talking about a Nazi committing a terrorist attack during a Nazi-rally.
    I have no idea why you are trying to make this thread about Communism.

Well, that's a lie, I do. It's a matter of deflection because you clearly don't want to hear anything bad about Nazi's.

Nationbashing is also against the rules.
    No, i do hate nazis but i also despise communists

You are one communist thats easy to tell

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Quitting a job is already strictly defined by the contract.
    Very strictly, depending on what country.

In my country you can not "just get up and quit" - there is a minimum of 30 days you have to remain employed to give your employer time to get a replacement for you.
    In some work places this period is 60 days and often employers like to completely not pay you for those two months, even though they are legally obligated to.

In high sensitivity work places you can not quit until your replacement has been hired, trained (by you usually) and then accepted by your superiors as being acceptable.
    These situations are usually either highly confidential or are simply crucial to a business so to even get a job like that you get to sign a very specific contract.

These are just some examples of employee restrictions that are obviously in favor of the employer, especially when you factor in a corrupt country where he can simply not pay you for those last month/two and yet you are literally forced to work (or if you refuse to cooperate then good luck ever finding a job in that country within your field of expertise).

What legal restrictions does the employer/tycoon get?
    Lolz none of course.

Even if he had any legal restrictions or obligations he can just ignore them cause lolz corrupt judges and police.
    And the corrupt politicians and military (that are payed by those very same tycoons who abuse employees) keep everything in that sh*thole state.
    Maybe you should push for more freedom, not less.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    He drove down from Ohio, and ran into a crowd.

The fact that a Nazi sympathizer ran into people, plowed into another vehicle, backed into people, then ran away and you think it's a good thing.

Again no one was standing there, but clearly you support this type of thing right? If you're in the road you deserve to die, no matter the situation.

So are you a Nazi sympathizer, or an ISIS sympathizer, I can't tell.
    I never specified which run over I was talking about, so I guess i will accept your concession aswell in a few posts from now

I never specified which run over I was talking about, so I guess i will accept your concession aswell in a few posts from now
    Maybe then you should put more thought into your posts, then?

Deleted
    Then it's a government-forced double standard. I'm not a fan of double standards.
    Who cares what you're a fan of.
    It's the reality we live in. The one we've fought for centuries. Shit's asymmetrical yo!.

Under your absolute abstraction, double standards don't exist: employees are always free to not have a company and be equal to the employers. Which would also be silly (in the same way that gays could always marry people of the opposite sex).
    I'm only requesting you to not play silly, fam.

7+ Year Old Account
    No you said you didn't care. You claimed that if they were in the road they deserved it.

Going back on what you said?

There is no difference.

Please do concede.

If it is in a "at will" state (not sure, and not going to look up because care is low) than you can be fired for any reason without the need of reporting why. That is the whole point of an "at will" state law aka you are at "the will" of the employer. Now that doesn't mean they fire people all the time for whatever reason. If a law suit comes up you might need to explain why and if you don't have a good reason and they were claiming say discrimination than you find yourself in a pickle as an employer.

Now most everyone outside of white nationalist/supremacist and nazi's think white nationalist/supremacist and nazi's are whole sale pieces of shit. But being fired purely for a view point, and in this case one that can be herded into "political", companies will find themselves on a serious slippery slop if they were firing them purely based upon this. In more hot water if these people end up with say good reviews at the end of the year, show good production/profit numbers, and are in general good employees outside of being a white nationalist/supremacist or nazi. The one leg employers might have is that if they were seen on TV or were vocal enough with their names/social media that suddenly those view points could be placed upon the company itself because people know who they are and relate them with the company. Then you have a serious place to get rid of someone on grounds of repairing company image and odds are this is the angle they are taking because it is the obvious and likely answer. Although it isn't a bullet proof defense, a really good one, but far from undefeatable by a good lawyer and money.

It is part of the reason why people like this used to equip themselves with white hoods and such. To hide their identity so things like this don't happen to them.

So should people be fired for political views no matter how fucked up they are? No.

Do white nationalist/supremacist and nazi's deserve compassion and pity? No.

Are these views protected under the law? Yes.

Do ways to "creative" get around these protections exist? Yes, but not perfect. (state to state is different as well)

What were these people thinking? They weren't, its part of being a Trumpster.

So, people don't like being called Nazis, because they don't think they are Nazis. Their solution is to become Nazis in order to prove the people calling them Nazis correct?

Makes sense.

No, what happened in Charlottesville was not entirely the fault of the political left. The left did not turn them into Nazis. People are responsible for their own decisions in life.
    People don't like being called Nazis, or assaulted. They then fight back and then instead of bothering to deny they are Nazis, they're just focused on defending themselves ideologically and physically from those that hurt them and then also rally around those that are not calling them Nazis and hurting them.

It's basic logic, you stand together with someone who supports what you do in the face of overwhelming oppression.

It is the fault of the political left because they are the ones who drove the people I described above to this point. If people are responsible for their actions in life, the left are responsible for creating this situation through their actions

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    No you said you didn't care. If they were in the road they deserved it.

Going back on what you said?

There is no difference.

Please do concede.
    thats right I dont care, if you step onto the road to block a vehicle from passing by with a huge crowd emulating what you're doing, if I was the driver I wouldn't stop I would feel threatened for my security and make sure my car doesn't stop.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-14 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Who cares what you're a fan of.
    It's the reality we live in. The one we've fought for centuries. Shit's asymmetrical yo!.

Under your absolute abstraction, double standards don't exist: employees are always free to not have a company and be equal to the employers. Which would also be silly (in the same way that gays could always marry people of the opposite sex).
    I'm only requesting you to not play silly, fam.
    What is silly about supporting equality and freedom?

An employee should not be forced to work for an employer he doesn't want to work for. An employer should not be forced to employ someone he does not wish to employ. Simple and consistent, life is awesome.

The gay marriage analogy doesn't make sense, because I also support freedom, so restricting gay marriage makes no sense at all.

- - - Updated - - -

People don't like being called Nazis, or assaulted. They then fight back and then instead of bothering to deny they are Nazis, they're just focused on defending themselves ideologically and physically from those that hurt them and then also rally around those that are not calling them Nazis and hurting them.

It's basic logic, you stand together with someone who supports what you do in the face of overwhelming oppression.

It is the fault of the political left because they are the ones who drove the people I described above to this point. If people are responsible for their actions in life, the left are responsible for creating this situation through their actions
    So, it's the fault of the political left tat people decided to be Nazis... got it. The Nazis are victims...

Bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

thats right I dont care, if you step onto the road to block a vehicle from passing by with a huge crowd emulating what you're doing, if I was the driver I wouldn't stop I would feel threatened for my security and make sure my car doesn't stop.
    The vehicle literally sped down the road and crashed into people AND CARS. You are trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I mean, you shouldn't lose a job over a view point, but

Its gonna be hard for your co workers to want to go near you since you kinda want them to die.
    Most blacks feel that way about whites and we have to work around them all the time. As recent as yesterday when I was out shopping I overhear 2 black girls talking about how she wishes something like this would happen to the white people she works with.
    Last edited by Moozart; 2017-08-14 at 01:44 PM.

Maybe you should push for more freedom, not less.
    We are pushing for more freedom - more freedom for the people, the average man/woman that represents 90+ % of the population.

What you are advocating for is unlimited freedom for the tycoons, the corporations and the owners of most of the land, factories and (if corrupted) every politician/judge/policemen.

What you see as "more freedom for the employer" over-worked employees in poor countries see as a threat to their very lives and livelihood.

I will never be an advocate for a system where the very survival and well being of the entire population is sacrificed so that already rich and corrupt tycoons can do however they feel like without any restraint, verification or control.

So, it's the fault of the political left tat people decided to be Nazis... got it. The Nazis are victims...
    The thing is they're not even all Nazis, you already admitted this.

7+ Year Old Account

No one forced them to show up to a white supremacist rally. They knew what they were supporting before they got there. No one was accidentally there supporting the cause. A white supremacist was even the rally organizer.

It's own people were claiming it was going to be the largest white supremacy gathering in a long time.

So you are claiming that - These people have been called Nazis in the past so they showed up to support white supremacists to defend themselves? Uh, what?