10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Then prosecute the guy and put him in prison.
    booked marked for the next time a muslim does something. Because I know you will change your tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    You do realize that the original conversation was that person saying "I like her, but I don't like that she has a penis. How do we fix that?" right? Oh wait, that would make trolling harder.
    And she gave the only sensible answer. If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out.

No one fucking said Antifa wasn't there. They were there....all like fucking 10 of them. They were forcibly kept away from the main rally point by police due to the concern of it turning into a shooting situation if an Antifa flag was put in the face of the protesters at the main rally that was already heating up.

They spent most of their time away from the main point getting into fist fights with protesters that would group around local businesses like a coffee shop, throw piss on minorities exiting, scream to burn down the building, or try to force bystanders to join their rally.

Also, yeah counter protesters had weapons. They had fucking sticks of wood and bats because the situation was getting out of hand. Bystanders would be forced up against a wall by a guy in riot armor and told to join their rally or go into the oven. The protesters themselves arrived armed in riot gear, rifles, and bulletproof vests. Of course people started carrying shit.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-08-14 at 07:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account

notice right after the car hits the crowd, men armed with bats and helmets quickly came out of no where and started beating on the car. I wonder if they were just on their way to a baseball game and got lost.

I'm not justifying this guys actions, just disproving the narrative that the media and a few "who were there" types on this forum who are pretending the left didn't arrive, deadset on violence.
    Ahah. Five or six people with sticks = "the left arrived, deadset on violence!"
    Busloads of Nazi's and KKK's, armed with shields, clubs, firearms and so on = "They were only protecting them because the Left would attack them"

Yeah, you are biased as fuck, and it's pretty clear WHO you support.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    If you're going to pull out that card, then pointing out how many millions are dead from Conservative ideologies over the years is fair game.

Or you could not be disingenuous and stick to the modern timeframe and the current country being discussed.
    Americans dying from treatable diseases, people in third world countries perishing in semi slave labor and people getting cancer from US industry dumping their shit in your rivers is just free market at work, dude

notice right after the car hits the crowd, men armed with bats and helmets quickly came out of no where and started beating on the car. I wonder if they were just on their way to a baseball game and got lost.

I'm not justifying this guys actions, just disproving the narrative that the media and a few "who were there" types on this forum who are pretending the left didn't arrive, deadset on violence.
    Oh, you "wonder" if they just got lost. More bullshit attempts to spread misinformation. Enjoy your decline into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    booked marked for the next time a muslim does something. Because I know you will change your tune.
    I have this thread bookmarked for that. Just about every person who frothes about muslims has been in there to defend the non-muslim terrorist, which by their agenda can't exist.

Not sure how it's so difficult to condemn all terrorists, but apparently for some it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    OK, the thread just went from Nazi apologism to a transgender couple and dicks on faces. Talking about a galactic deflection.

All side were violent there. No one is denying that and I have not read anyone saying the left was not violent. But one side's member killed a person.

"hate Speech" isn't a legal term, but the law is clear - speech expressing hateful feelings is protected.
    ~~ ACLU

It's amazing how quickly people can watch propaganda broadcast by the MSM and take it for face value while disregarding both sides of the story.

I've already said many times, I'm against political violence of any sort, outside of protecting people from a demonstrated immediate threat.
    And yet, here you are trying to shift blame, over... and over again. How fucking disingenuous can you get?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    So you agree that people should have been banned for pointing out that this:

sounds an awful lot like gay conversion therapy? Because that seems to be what you are in favor of. Almost like 'rules' don't apply to certain people.
    1> No, it doesn't sound anything like gay conversion therapy. It was a snide comment to a transphobic guy, nothing more.

2> How the hell does that have anything to do with what we're discussing here?

3> Who the hell was "banned"? For what comments, exactly? And banned from what? Important details.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Charlottesville did not occur in a vacuum, as you know. Refusal to acknowledge what lead to it and inevitable similar events in the future is pitiable denial.
    This is objectively being an apologist for a Nazi terrorist. Why, exactly, are you jumping in on that side of things?

1> The counter-protest started in response to the white supremacist protest, who showed up armed. Arming yourself in self defense makes perfect sense.

2> Aren't you usually on the side of the 2nd Amendment? These folks have a right to be armed. Hell, they could've been carrying firearms, legitimately.

3> Notice how they weren't using those weapons until a terrorist plowed into the crowd with his car, only using them [i]in defense of innocent people? And yet, here you are, complaining about it.

You're hyper inconsistent on stuff, dude.
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-14 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    -Snip-
    War criminals say what?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I have this thread bookmarked for that. Just about every person who frothes about muslims has been in there to defend the non-muslim terrorist, which by their agenda can't exist.

Not sure how it's so difficult to condemn all terrorists, but apparently for some it is.

Oh it's really easy- for whatever reason, they are incapable of separating Muslim extremists from muslims, but not right wing extremists from right wingers.

Be it intellect, stubbornness, or a mental defect. They just CAN'T do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    1> No, it doesn't sound anything like gay conversion therapy. It was a snide comment to a transphobic guy, nothing more.

2> How the hell does that have anything to do with what we're discussing here?

3> Who the hell was "banned"? For what comments, exactly? And banned from what? Important details.

This is objectively being an apologist for a Nazi terrorist. Why, exactly, are you jumping in on that side of things?

1> The counter-protest started in response to the white supremacist protest, who showed up armed. Arming yourself in self defense makes perfect sense.

2> Aren't you usually on the side of the 2nd Amendment? These folks have a right to be armed. Hell, they could've been carrying firearms, legitimately.

3> Notice how they weren't using those weapons until a terrorist plowed into the crowd with his car, only using them [i]in defense of innocent people? And yet, here you are, complaining about it.

You're hyper inconsistent on stuff, dude.
    Correct. People started arming themselves or carrying bats, even when not part of the protests, because of the issues with the protesters around shopping locations and such not related to the rally.

Did some arm themselves to go to the rally itself to counter protest? Yeah. But it was mostly in response to seeing bus loads of people coming in armed and equipped for a riot. But there were a lot of even bystanders walking around with knives, bats, etc out because of harassment and assaults that were happening.

When I mentioned a minority getting piss thrown on them, that's from experience and not just the reports of it happening both from local news and a police scanner. A black guy leaving a coffee shop was confronted by 4 guys who threw piss on him and were screaming at him to go back to Africa. I watched a guy with riot armor pin a woman up against the wall and tell her to join them or she belongs in the oven. Vehicles at stop lights would have rocks and bricks thrown at them by people with Fuck Jews signs.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-08-14 at 07:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

This been posted yet? Nazis hitting people with sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    This been posted yet? Nazis hitting people with sticks.

According to Supertony, maybe they were on their way to a baseball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Am I? I've been called a Nazi sympathizer, on this very thread and others, for stating that it's not okay to punch people doing a salute and that using the term "Action - Reaction" is wrong in this scenario - or that there is a large portion of these "Alt-Right" people, that are being labelled those same terms I mentioned before on a daily basis, that are merely edgy people on the Internet.

Still, go on ahead. Punch me and call me a nazi for those things above.
    I feel like the bolded should be related in some way, I just can't put my finger on it.

But that's not the only reason you're being called a nazi sympathizer:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    And what exactly has that to do with my supposedly "backtracking"? I'm waiting, mate.

And don't play dumb. Whenever there is an attack by ISIS everyone has to be hush hush until ALL the facts are known. Didn't seem to be the case here. The media also seemed quite happy to dish out all the information quite fast too.
    That double standard.
    And no - I do not want the "Delay Treatment", like the others are, to be the proper procedure - I want ALL the attacks to have this same treatment. Quickly condoned by everyone that matters and cull the people responsible from society as soon as possible.

So again. Where did I backtrack, mate?
    The video was posted in the OP. You're drawing a false equivalence to disparage people who are against nazis. You're offering succor to nazis by harming their enemies on false pretexts. You may not have wanted to be on the side of nazis, but that's the side your indefensible statements defend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    "hate Speech" isn't a legal term, but the law is clear - speech expressing hateful feelings is protected.
    ~~ ACLU
    Not protected from counter-protests, and running people over with a car isn't protected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    According to Supertony, maybe they were on their way to a baseball game.
    Yep, a special game of baseball with riot equipment, just in case.