15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh if your gonna nitpick every detail that doesnt make sense how can you ever enjoy something i saw the chains but went "fuck it ill take it.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    @pateuvasiliu I dunno man, even if he's an ice dragon now, that has to be one massive blow to able to harm that wall. The thing is quite thick, even for icy dragon breath.

So good! This episode made up for the last. I was worried Drogon would be toast but who cares about one of the others tbh. Couldn't tell which one it was but I assume Viserion? If anything it is so cool that we get to see a raised dragon. I'm starting to think the fanfic might come true witj Dany on Drogon and Jon on Rhaegal. I hope not I'd rather see him fight on the ground with Ghost, but whatevs.

I'm still not too hot on the whole romance thing, which is being laid on pretty thick at this point with Dany telling him she can't have human children, but it is very nice to see them come together as heroes.

Also surprisingly few deaths so far, the whole gang lived pretty much. Jaime swimming away from dragons, Jon swimming away from the night king.. It should ice, fire and water.

I love Sansa and Arya's storyline. Arya is such a cunt to her holy shit. I like seeing this side to both of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Tbh if your gonna nitpick every detail that doesnt make sense how can you ever enjoy something i saw the chains but went "fuck it ill take it.
    The chains are believable. The WW have had plenty of time to do whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    @pateuvasiliu I dunno man, even if he's an ice dragon now, that has to be one massive blow to able to harm that wall. The thing is quite thick, even for icy dragon breath.
    He'll melt a hole in the wall. The dragons can burn castles so they sure can burn ice. The Wall wasn't made to hold against dragons, but rather against their opposites.

- - - Updated - - -

The chains are believable. The WW have had plenty of time to do whatever they want.
    The chains are believable because the Night's King set out a trap for Daenerys. Why do you think the undead waited the whole night to attack? He wanted Daenerys and her dragons there to raise them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im just saying this goes for everything, have you ever seen a movie or tv show where everything make sense? i have not.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    He'll melt a hole in the wall. The dragons can burn castles so they sure can burn ice. The Wall wasn't made to hold against dragons, but rather against their opposites.

- - - Updated - - -

The chains are believable because the Night's King set out a trap for Daenerys. Why do you think the undead waited the whole night to attack? He wanted Daenerys and her dragons there to raise them.
    I dunno man. First, he's not a regular dragon anymore. Then you got the whole icy fire or whatever going agaisnt a wall that's solid ice and who knows how thick.

I see the merit in your argument, but, again, the skeptic in me doubts they thought that through in the writing process. I mean the counter argument to yours and what would deem the writing of that scene poor is how the wights are standing around, and following the Hound's stone throw and noticing the ice doesn't break, they start moving forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Im just saying this goes for everything, have you ever seen a movie or tv show where everything make sense? i have not.
    Sure that's true, but when you're paying attention, some things can be too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

- - - Updated - - -

>defending jew and jew's shitty writing at this point

fucking WEW Lad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

oh, wasn't aware 6 was leaked? I'll have to watch that when I get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Yeah so the measters where right all along lol. They cant cross the wall, they needed dragons. It was clearly a trap, they even have the spears to kill dragons sitting on their horses just now. Which also raises the question, is the lord of light even helping? Reviving Jon is the only reason the night king will now be able to cross. Sending the brotherhood to the same place. Only so they can all walk into the nights king trap and give him the ability to cross the wall?

Somehow I wanted to believe that script leaks were wrong but that ice lance pierced my heart as well :_(

Such a silly death the guy who helped jon escape, cant remember his name but both could have easily got away there.

Yeah, seeing the dragon go down was hard to watch :,(

In speaking of things that are hard to watch, what the FUCK kind of psychotic drugs is Arya on? She's gone fucking crazy. I've never been a fan of Sansa and up till now I've always been a huge fan of Arya, but when Arya was talking about wearing Sansa's face, I damn near screamed at the screen. WTF are you doing Arya?!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Such a silly death the guy who helped jon escape, cant remember his name but both could have easily got away there.
    Benjen, his uncle. Benjen is undead; the children of the forest used magic to prevent him from turning under the thrall of the Night King. He can't go back to the world of the living. Bran already tried to get him to come back to Winterfell and he refused, saying his place was in the North, fighting the dead. So, going down swinging, buying Jon time to ride away is probably the best way for him to go out really.
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2017-08-16 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Yeah, seeing the dragon go down was hard to watch :,(

In speaking of things that are hard to watch, what the FUCK kind of psychotic drugs is Arya on? She's gone fucking crazy. I've never been a fan of Sansa and up till now I've always been a huge fan of Arya, but when Arya was talking about wearing Sansa's face, I damn near screamed at the screen. WTF are you doing Arya?!?

- - - Updated - - -

Benjen, his uncle. Benjen is undead; he can't go back to the living really. Bran already tried to get him to come back to Winterfell and he refused, saying his place was in the North, fighting the dead.
    Benjen yeah could not hear because of the terrible audio on the leak, great episode though overall.

At this point they should release ep 7 and be done with it xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Gendry trained his upper body well with all that rowing but now he had to run #cantskiplegday

Holy crap. I have been really sceptical about the current season so far, but episode 6 was fucking fabulous.
    The scenes with the fellowship were all awesome and their conversations absolutely great. The dragons were glorious. Even Dany was badass this episode (perhaps because she didn't speak much?).

Some points of critisism though:
    - why did the army of the dead wait for hours (even an entire night?) to attack the fellowship?
    - why the hell did Jorah bring 2 butter knives as his weapon on this mission??
    - why is Arya being so naive :/

Eh dude what would you use those chains for? The NK is not stockpiling everything just for the sake of it. Using shit tonnes of ropes would have been more likely. We're talking about massive metal chains you don't just make for the sake of it.
    If we remove bad writing from the equation, the only real explanation is that the NK is a greenseer sort of like Brann, he can see parts of things that will happen. Which makes sense since he knew Daenerys would bring her dragons to save the crew. At any point in time he could have just fucking launched those spears at Jon and co. no need to wait for the water to freeze. He clearly has the power and accuracy to kill with them.

If NK planned and seen this then he can have chains ready easy, but we know NK can just reanimate them from afar. It was just done so they can show his blue eyes. They could have just had the wight giants pull it out but I guess budget.

But then if he knew Dragons were coming he could easily get all three. He may have one but he still has to fight two others. But Dany maybe will now be too scared to come out with the last two for any reason
    Last edited by xcess; 2017-08-16 at 03:11 PM.

Didn't like seeing Viserion go down like that but it was obviously a trap as they were ready. The Night King wanted all three though.

I am curious as to why The Lord Of Light walked them into that and why he doesn't just raise Viserion again to stop The Night King from getting an ice dragon.

Interesting things going on for the sake of plot. All 3 dragons going after The Night King at once would've been smart but ended the story prematurely.
    The series has been building for this moment nonetheless White Walkers vs the Dragons. Nice to see it happen.
    Last edited by Byuiso; 2017-08-16 at 03:24 PM.