View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter if it is? Plenty of people do it...I'm not one of those people but plenty of people do it...obviously lots of people on these forums who make it sound like they would die it they actually had to make a attempt to control their hormones, like it would literally kill them to keep their legs shut.

I'd be willing to bet that most of the guys posting how they fuck on a first date are teens that imagine they're "manly" or some shit.
    Being cautious of a stranger is always a smart move.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Hahaha, okay. I think I'm just gonna put you on ignore now since you think it's positive to view asian women as being submissive and totally not racist.
    It's not "racist" to assume certain things about a given culture out of ignorance. And I didn't say making those assumptions was good, but rather they're not derived from hate, which is the foundation of racism. In other words, if it were truly racist, they wouldn't be attracted to you. That would be oxymoronic. But hey, if you want to ignore me, go for it. Hand wave, be complacent in your ignorance. I don't give a shit. Though I'm a bit disappointed, as I apparently overestimated both your intelligence and grasp on English.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    You mean men who want to be her best girlfriend?
    *shrug* You can try to make fun of or belittle people with different mindsets than yours as much as you want. But it doesn't make them any less valid - or okay. Even if someone wants to - for example - wait until they are married before having sex, that is perfectly fine and their right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, okay. I think I'm just gonna put you on ignore now since you think it's positive to view asian women as being submissive and totally not racist.
    Do you consider it racist just to like a race just because you think they're overall very pretty? I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything...just a honest question.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Do you consider it racist just to like a race just because you think they're overall very pretty? I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything...just a honest question.
    No, why would I? It's when people do so with the stereotyping that it becomes racist.

7+ Year Old Account
    That actually points out the irony in her argument. It's "racist" to be attracted to someone because of a mistaken belief about their culture, but being attracted to them specifically because of their physical features... Isn't?

No, why would I? It's when people do so with the stereotyping that it becomes racist.
    Sorry, kiddo: Stereotypes are only racist when they're about racial attributes.

Deleted
    Yes, not my thing but I see no issues with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just asking to be sure, don't want to be considered a racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    That actually points out the irony in her argument. It's "racist" to be attracted to someone because of a mistaken belief about their culture, but being attracted to them specifically because of their physical features... Isn't?

Sorry, kiddo: Stereotypes are only racist when they're about racial attributes.
    Well she does has a point, how is thinking asian women are submissive not a racial attribute that you apply to them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    *shrug* You can try to make fun of or belittle people with different mindsets than yours as much as you want. But it doesn't make them any less valid - or okay. Even if someone wants to - for example - wait until they are married before having sex, that is perfectly fine and their right.
    It does make these mindsets less successful though. The sooner sex happens, the better. The only thing that will leave a significant impression on a girl is penetrating her with your dick. Months of sexless dating aren't. While you are busy trying to be her best girlfriend, some other guy, who has more balls than you, is gonna get in there, and he's gonna stay in there, as you have to deal with your broken heart, when she finally drops you for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright let's cut the bullshit. Asian girls actually very often are more submissive. That is not a stereotype. That is reality.

Alright let's cut the bullshit. Asian girls actually very often are more submissive. That is not a stereotype. That is reality.
    No, it's a stereotype.

Proof positive that teens that know very little are the ones posting.
    ...kids...

Deleted
    No, it's a stereotype.
    I wonder why that stereotype exists... like all other stereotypes, it was completely made up by Satan, who enjoys confusing us with wrong information, and it has absolutely no basis in reality. Like women loving shoes or black people being good at sports.

Quite honestly though, I believe that all women want to be dominated by men.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well she does has a point, how is thinking asian women are submissive not a racial attribute that you apply to them?
    No, she doesn't. Docility, submission, etc, are not racial attributes. They originate from social and cultural sources. And "Asian" is more of a geographical reference than a race. A Caucasian born and living in Asia is Asian. "Asian" is the equivalent of "American" or "European".

I wonder why that stereotype exists...
    Because people are stupid. Things like sajiao/aegyo are acts, not sincere behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing wrong with having or not having sex on a first date, or even a random hook up. So long as both people are willing, and they aren't hurting you, it's none of your business.

Preferring a specific trait over another, be it race, religion, gender or physical appearance is not discriminatory.

I am not sexually attracted to former president Barack Obama. I think he was the greatest president of my lifetime.

I am not sexually attracted to Maisie Williams. She is still an excellent actress and an all around good person.
    When I went up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today. I wish I wish he'd go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark is the devourer of the slow moving and inattentive. This includes plankton, whales, and AFK players.

Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.

Quite honestly though, I believe that all women want to be dominated by men.
    If you believe that then you're a child that discovered recently what his little peenie can do.
    After the wrong woman kicks your nuts up to where you have to swallow them to put them back, you'll know differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah don't see the big deal. Don't even need to go on an official date. Hook ups are cool too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were you 5 years old?

I mean I can see this from an adult/young adult/teenager only if they are asexual and sex-repulsed or something.
    If a woman really has confidence and values herself, she's not gonna just sleep around dude.

Deleted
    Because people are stupid. Things like sajiao/aegyo are acts, not sincere behavior.
    You have conveniently left out the whole argument. Why do stereotypes in general exist? Why do we always talk about how women love shopping and collecting clothes like shoes? Completely fabricated? No basis to it at all?

You don't think that the idea that Asian women are submissive comes from experiences that men have made with Asian women?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    If you believe that then you're a child that discovered recently what his little peenie can do.
    After the wrong woman kicks your nuts up to where you have to swallow them to put them back, you'll know differently.
    You must have no experience with women if you think that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    If a woman really has confidence and values herself, she's not gonna just sleep around dude.
    Contrary to popular belief, women like sex. As much as men. If not more.
    The only reason women wouldn't do it is because of fear of being labeled a slut or to be careful in terms of pregnancy and STDs.