gonna be a fucken snorefest calling it now

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    It says so on the English version as well. It'll definitely be 8.0.
    It says "and more" in the english version, "among other things" is not as vague as "and more" to me, but maybe I'm just too sensitive to the way the turn their sentences.

10+ Year Old Account
    The direction 7.3 is going makes 7.4 extremely unlikely. So they will talk about 7.3 and either 7.3.5, 8.0, both or neither. If there is a 7.4 I would be shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    So what's going on ya crazy peps? Any news on the horizon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I don't know about you guys, but I am even more hyped now. Why? Because I am 99% sure something big is coming (either a new IP which I don't think is happening until Blizzcon) or expansion reveal of one of the big games (OW won't happen, SC2 won't happen, Diablo 3 won't happen, Hearthstone just got one, so won't happen) and that leaves WoW + Remastered versions of older games. Calling it now we are getting 8.0 reveal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I have to admire just how adamant you are about this.
    Just trust me on this. I argued for the Legion reveal at Gamescom 2015 (Mojo Risin), and nobody believed me. I was right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    http://gamescom.blizzard.com/en-us/schedule

The schedule was uploaded and there's a segment called "Blizzard Reveal Ceremony".

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    We got the schedule: http://gamescom.blizzard.com/en-us/schedule

1 hour and 15 minutes reveal ceremony

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    Just trust me on this. I argued for the Legion reveal at Gamescom 2015 (Mojo Risin), and nobody believed me. I was right.
    And the situation was vastly different as any person with a semblant of memory would recall, but It's fine if you're convinced that they're in the same position they were in 2015.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    But we do have indication that there could be an expansion reveal. As i said for me personally its 50/50 but at least there is indication its there. Which makes it more likely then them talking about 7.4 imo.

Destiny 2 is not a game developed by Blizzard though. I doubt its gonna be at Blizzards gamescon reveal unless Activision has gone full on retard mode.

We relevant part here is the entire Blizzard appearence at gamescon and not just the wow panel. Most of our theories spring from this being their "largest(biggest? cant remember the exact wording) gamescon". But that doesnt have to pertain to wow. IT could ofc also mean there is jsut a lot of blizzard folk or esport tournaments and stuff. But to make it interesting we are assuming it means something gamewise.

Which is why if its not an expansion reveal it has to be something else(with the biggest meaning gamewise glasses on)
    No, you don't. You assume that could be one, just because happen 2 years ago but we dont have any serious indication about that.

I dont wrote nothig about a Desint 2 "reveal" just showing. Activision Blizzard are at gamescom together, with their own space but they have taken a huge space for both and destiny2 now is part of Blizzard games on Battle.net.

Infact now you can see scheduled Destiny 2 on main stage 24 august!

Its excactly what I mean, is not only about WoW... is about all Blizzard franchise and is not necessary require a "reveal".
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Legion reveal ceremony was 1 hour and 15-20 minutes too
    Last edited by mmocde19a13805; 2017-08-17 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    If they announce new expansion at Gamescom, it will probably release in the next 10-12 months so Legion will be out for 2 years.

So I don't undestand what you're trying to say with "yearly expansions".
    Warlords was an attempt to release yearly expansions, turned out horribly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    http://gamescom.blizzard.com/en-us/schedule

The schedule was uploaded and there's a segment called "Blizzard Reveal Ceremony".
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    We got the schedule: http://gamescom.blizzard.com/en-us/schedule

1 hour and 15 minutes reveal ceremony
    Well that's more than I expected. Call me interested now.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    This will be awkward if you're wrong. Personally it's 50/50 at this point.
    I'll accept that as I don't care either way if it's Gamescom or Blizzcon. I'm interested to know what the next expansion will be and the details but 2 months isn't going to kill me so why worry.

I just think there are folks on here who have hyped themselves up with nothing to suggest the hype is warranted.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If there will be no reveal, I'm little worried about content drought. That can mean 8.0 is still in very early development.

And in this case, I don't get why they put Kul Tiras files in 7.3 PTR. It was crealy designed to ignite hype and speculations about next expansion (and it worked). If they plan Blizzcon reveal, they could put it in 7.3.5 files with similar result.

Btw, anyone know what else Blizzard could reveal? 75 minutes is not a small panel. It can't be just quick recap "what happened this year and what will happen in near future" about their every game - we will have this on opening ceremony 2.5 months from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    How? Warlords was way longer in development than legion and mop and it turned out to be a big flop. They just didn't have any great ideas at the time and it ended up sucking a lot. They tried to do TBC 2.0 and it backfired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realistically speaking, we won't be seeing anything until Blizzcon.
    Since it's now ActiBlizz, they're going to be pushing HARD for Destiny 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    And the situation was vastly different as any person with a semblant of memory would recall, but It's fine if you're convinced that they're in the same position they were in 2015.
    They are in the same position, as in:

It's the right time to announce the next WoW expansion, and Gamescom is where we like to do that nowadays for a number of reasons. All the "they only announced Legion at Gamescom because of the WoD content drought" talk is nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Yep. Which is the main reason why WoD failed (not because of time travelling orcs, like some people seem to believe).

I love how we have 2 camps in this thread.
    About half the people firmly believe 8.0 is coming at GamesCom (me included)
    and then the other half believe it's coming in Blizzcon.