Grappling Hook baseline... I don't understand why this isn't a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    Grappling Hook baseline... I don't understand why this isn't a thing.
    Because then Acrobatic Strikes had to be replaced as well.
    Its the same problem with SnD/MfD.
    One can argue we kinda need MfD to keep up the fastpaced spec (at least in M+/Outdoor content) and MfD allows us to quickly start hammering away at a target without having to build cp's first etc.
    But MfD AND SnD would be insanely powerful, just like GH and AcroStrikes combined.

I would love GH to become baseline, its one of the reasons i still play Outlaw, but i doubt it will happen pre the 8.0 talent-overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Because then Acrobatic Strikes had to be replaced as well.
    Its the same problem with SnD/MfD.
    One can argue we kinda need MfD to keep up the fastpaced spec (at least in M+/Outdoor content) and MfD allows us to quickly start hammering away at a target without having to build cp's first etc.
    But MfD AND SnD would be insanely powerful, just like GH and AcroStrikes combined.

I would love GH to become baseline, its one of the reasons i still play Outlaw, but i doubt it will happen pre the 8.0 talent-overhaul.
    I'm not sure if you're familiar with just how lot Outlaw is in comparison to all the other dps specs. Even if Acrobatic strikes + GH would be insanely powerful, its what we need. Something thats more than just rigging the numbers. Honestly i don't really even see how GH + Acrobatic strikes would be "insanely powerful" as you put it. It would be great to have, but what are you talking about when you say "insanely powerful"? Another 10k dps if it were possible? 20k? 100k?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    I'm not sure if you're familiar with just how lot Outlaw is in comparison to all the other dps specs. Even if Acrobatic strikes + GH would be insanely powerful, its what we need. Something thats more than just rigging the numbers. Honestly i don't really even see how GH + Acrobatic strikes would be "insanely powerful" as you put it. It would be great to have, but what are you talking about when you say "insanely powerful"? Another 10k dps if it were possible? 20k? 100k?
    Well AS is already a dps increase on a mobility tier but thats offset by giving up GH.
    Getting both gives us a dps increase from a talent tier + the mobility granted by GH, that's an insanely useful tool on a ton of boss mechanics.
    So no, its not a 300k magic dps increase that fixes the class, but its still an unlikely change to happen.

And yeah, i'm fully aware of the current spec-state, both my frostmage and my affliction lock do over 150k more dps on dummy with bare-bone legendaries, lower ilvl and 6 fewer Legionfall ranks then my Outlaw rogue that has all legendaries and has been my main since vanilla release.
    But we need real changes, not a small band-aid that many consider a QoL fix.

Acrobatics strikes could stay--they could always add a 2nd charge to grappling hook as another talent. I'd be kind of irked if they got rid of Acrobatic strikes, I think it's a brilliant little talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    PTR is looking more like Thraxx/swordmaster/SND will have best synergy with t21, but ultimately t19>t20>t21 and rtb wrist is simming higher even though it feels really counter-intuitive with t21. Shrug.
    Never going to use Thraxxi because that means I'd have to take Hit & Run over Acrobatic Strikes and I can't live without that talent. It's the one last talent keeping my DPS competitive because at least on those bosses with adds I can shine, removing Acrobatic means less cleave and less DPS.

Just got a 915 cradle of anguish from weekly chest, pretty shit I know but is it shitter then a 875 CoF or is the CDR on AS that strong

If it were me, I'd use the 875 COF over the cradle. Ignoring the ilvl difference, the proc of COF is still one of the strongest for Outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    Just got a 915 cradle of anguish from weekly chest, pretty shit I know but is it shitter then a 875 CoF or is the CDR on AS that strong
    Pretty sure you aren't going to want to replace CoF with anything this tier. Run a CoF and Spectre of Betrayal, if you don't get a Spectre, use a Nightblooming Frond. The CoF does not come off this tier though, just try get a higher iLvl one.

So there's this thing called raidbots.

Deleted
    Without simming I'm almost 100% confident that 875 CoF beats 915 CoA, hell, even maybe 940 CoA, depending on your stats.

To put into perspective, a 900 CoF beats 950 KJ trinket. Nothing even comes close in power to 925 CoF, and very few things approach 900 CoF in power. In general, CoF has "+40-50" ilvls on a "statstick" (which cradle pretty much is).

So ya. You should still sim it if you're in doubt, but if you're too lazy, use CoF.

Kk ty, i do have a frond but it is only 875 as well and I picked up a 915 version of that stupid poison trinket, currently using the poison trinket but I may look into it tonight, I havent played wow seriously since the end of mop so I don't really know the actual power of these trinkets.

Kk ty, i do have a frond but it is only 875 as well and I picked up a 915 version of that stupid poison trinket, currently using the poison trinket but I may look into it tonight, I havent played wow seriously since the end of mop so I don't really know the actual power of these trinkets.
    That trinket + shoulders + gloves for Outlaw is one serious AOE cleave combo opener. Even without gloves, it's still incredibly powerful for AOE / cleave encounters.

Guys whats the stat priority for Outlaw right now? I'm enchanting and gemming for Haste following Icy Veins guide, since I'm fairly new to the class.
    I'm doing that cause my haste is kinda low, its about 15% right now. I don't have very good gear right now, im only 888 ilvl, but I don't know, I don't feel difference any with all these haste gems and enchants, and plus Alacrity gives me a good haste buff after a little while.
    So, am I right on going for more haste right now or should I just go for versatility?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    Guys whats the stat priority for Outlaw right now? I'm enchanting and gemming for Haste following Icy Veins guide, since I'm fairly new to the class.
    I'm doing that cause my haste is kinda low, its about 15% right now. I don't have very good gear right now, im only 888 ilvl, but I don't know, I don't feel difference any with all these haste gems and enchants, and plus Alacrity gives me a good haste buff after a little while.
    So, am I right on going for more haste right now or should I just go for versatility?
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/stats

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Thank you, did not know that website.

I ran a sim there and it says
    Agi - 16.33
    Crit - 12.21
    Vers - 11.56
    Haste - 9.72
    Mastery - 7.80

Seriously starting to lose faith in outlaw. The spec is so broken and poorly designed that they have to add hot fixes in the middle of a new patch to fix the dps issues. I hope they scrap it in 8.0 wouldn't be surprised seeing how blizzard has been more willing to admit messups since legion launch compared to previous expansions

Hows the astral alch stone looking for us?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greetingsfam View Post
    Hows the astral alch stone looking for us?
    It sims only 10k off of 930 EoC for me, with the AAS being at 935. So It's a great entry-level trinket - It won't beat out a similar Ilvl Specter on the appropriate fights, but will keep up on basically anything else.

can someone give me a weakaura for outlaw ? (the dice)

Homophobia is so gay.