Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Can a mod close this thread until the Gamescom is over? The last 100 pages are 99% trash talk if they're going to announce the new expansion at Gamescom or not and like every 10 pages all the same people keep discussing all the same arguments for the 100000th time. It really, really gets annoying. This thread is about 8.0 speculation and not about Gamescom. It was funny for the first 10, 20, 30 pages but it's getting out of hand. Just calm down if there is no Gamescom announcement, it really doesn't matter. They announced 5 expansions at Blizzcon and 1 at Gamescom, there is no rule for a Gamescom announcement, it's still the exception. If we'll get it it's nice, if we have to wait until Blizzcon we have to wait. Regurgitating this discussion for the next 7 days won't change Blizzard's plans.
    You don't have to visit or type here if you don't like it though. GamesCom is part of the 8.0 speculation so I don't see how it's off-topic.
    This prevents other topics being made so it should stay.

Deleted
    Can a mod close this thread until the Gamescom is over? The last 100 pages are 99% trash talk if they're going to announce the new expansion at Gamescom or not and like every 10 pages all the same people keep discussing all the same arguments for the 100000th time. It really, really gets annoying. This thread is about 8.0 speculation and not about Gamescom. It was funny for the first 10, 20, 30 pages but it's getting out of hand. Just calm down if there is no Gamescom announcement, it really doesn't matter. They announced 5 expansions at Blizzcon and 1 at Gamescom, there is no rule for a Gamescom announcement, it's still the exception. If we'll get it it's nice, if we have to wait until Blizzcon we have to wait. Regurgitating this discussion for the next 7 days won't change Blizzard's plans.
    I'd say the announcement of 8.0 is highly relevant to a discussion about 8.0. Leave if you don't like it?

10+ Year Old Account
    So what else do you want to talk about in this thread? Everything is speculation at this point. Even everyone's precious Kul'tiras armor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    Interesting side-note, for what it's worth:

Neither the Warcraft or the Blizzard twitter accounts have announced the schedule yet. And while I do think it's plausible that they might announce 8.0 during the scheduled Blizzard Reveal Ceremony, I also would like to point out that it's still within the realm of possibility that they announce a separate expansion event before Gamescom begins.
    The determination.

Deleted
    1. You are one of the worst offenders

2. Why not just leave it if you don't like it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    And why it's called reveal ceremony, not Blizzard opening ceremony?
    Because you dont have an "opening ceremony" at the end of the day... Due to time zone this "ceremony" is scheduled at 6pm at the end of the day.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually this is the keyart, which is more usual to what they've used for GS and Blizzcon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    The determination.
    I guess you weren't around when I accurately predicted Legion's Gamescom reveal in 2015. 99.99% of these forums argued against me. Many hats were eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    You don't have to visit or type here if you don't like it though. GamesCom is part of the 8.0 speculation so I don't see how it's off-topic.
    This prevents other topics being made so it should stay.
    Well no, Gamescom is not part of the 8.0 speculation. At least not the discussion that's been going on here for the last days.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    So what else do you want to talk about in this thread? Everything is speculation at this point. Even everyone's precious Kul'tiras armor.
    About contents of 8.0, possible story details and stuff that's about 8.0 and not about a possible Gamescom announcement and all the crazy hype people are creating just to get disappointed in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    I'd say the announcement of 8.0 is highly relevant to a discussion about 8.0. Leave if you don't like it?
    Yeah if it would be a discussion and not just 10 people regurgitating the same nonsense over and over again for 50 pages.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Don't read this thread if you don't like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Actually this is the keyart, which is more usual to what they've used for GS and Blizzcon

Looks neat to me. Very hots/hearthstoney

Deleted
    Yeah if it would be a discussion and not just 10 people regurgitating the same nonsense over and over again for 50 pages.
    So leave the conversation until after Gamescom?

7+ Year Old Account
    Can a mod close this thread until the Gamescom is over?
    how about no?

just go away if you dont like it.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get hype, just 7.3 trailer, Hots trailer etc

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so curious as to who that girl is, I play HS on the side and there's no such character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Don't read this thread if you don't like it.
    I love this thread because it had some very relevant and interesting WoW stuff going on. The discussion for the last 100 pages isn't. How am I supposed to not read it when it's the only content in this thread for the last days?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Looks dope. I always love looking at this and last year was really awesome:

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

Turalyon got that old man Tom Cruise look going

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this thread because it had some very relevant and interesting WoW stuff going on. The discussion for the last 100 pages isn't. How am I supposed to not read it when it's the only content in this thread for the last days?
    Is this your first time in this kind of thread?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Looks dope. I always love looking at this and last year was really awesome:snip
    that's the blizzcon keyart, not the gamescom one.

Formerly known as Arafal