Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Antifa are a bunch of hooligans who use force to suppress speech they don't like. They are also dyed in the wool communists. Communism has killed more people than any single ideology in human history. Not just the USSR either. Every regime that has implemented it has been a murderous, impoverished, disaster.

Capitalism and free trade on the other hand has brought more wealth to more people more rapidly than any other economic system. I get it. Competition frightens you and you'd rather the rest of the world was just as miserable and unaccomplished as you. Forgive us if we're not going to take it lying down m'kay?
    Haha Communism you mean like the system Putin swore to guard as a former KGB, you mean Communism that Obama in his entire administration sought to undermine while Trump has tried to Bolster and even encourage?

You mean Islam who Obama under his administration had killed, and his organization dismantled while being called soft on Terrorism and a Communist.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The extreme leftists screaming, "everyone who doesn't agree with us is a Nazi!" are just as dangerous to democracy and liberty as the extreme right is. The fascists and the communists have been getting into violent clashes in the streets for over a century. The rest of us normal people are stuck in the middle like parents dealing with petulant children in public. We're bigger, we're the ones who actually make all the decisions, and the only reason we don't slap the shit out of both of you is because we realize how small and insignificant you really are.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    I'm not going to side with one violent group of useless fucking idiots to oppose another. Neither of these groups are worth the oxygen they waste.
    Although I don't condone vandalism and violence, I will side with the Antifa until the Nazis are destroyed.
    Antifa don't have an agenda besides getting rid of them, where as Nazies are the enemy of all people, and will not give up. So even though they both behave like assholes now, at least Antifa will dissappear with the Nazis.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    She has nice legs. Her neice is smoking!
    Well I am sure a bunch of Basement dwelling Neo Nazi's who normally masturbate to Elves with Big Tit Tays, and LOTRs probably do consider her legs and blonde hair as being more important than her ability to govern.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Anyone that attended school knows that -x minus -x is x

People wouldn't listen. They said things like lolol there are no nazis you're a dangerous paranoid !!1

And now there are supremacists marching in the streets with torches nazis flags, running through crowds with their cars

I want to respect opinions but at this point if you still oppose anti fascists for preventing nazi oppression guess what maybe you're directly collaborating with these wannabe SS idiots.

Capitalism has gone way too far and the age of moderates is over deal with it

Remember ussr was merely an early draft, once capitalism inevitably destroys itself, communism will take over and fix the mistakes of greedy individualists
    Yeah, so here's the thing. No one said there's no Nazis. As a matter of fact, anyone who's not a Nazi is against Nazis, so there's not even like this middle ground of, "I'm not a Nazi, but I don't mind them". Either you are one or you detest them. So that means the overwhelming majority of everyone detests Nazis. It's not even a political issue regardless of how much the Democrats want it to be. Republicans detest Nazis as much as Democrats do.

This thing with Antifa is that the hypocrisy is laughable. They are currently the most violent, out spoken fascist group in the U.S.. While the Nazis are more capable of greater mayhem, the one thing stopping them is that no one is on their side, so they can't just show up to opposition rallies and speeches and start burning stuff and throwing excrement and explosives. Antifa knows the left has been ignoring & excusing what they do, so they don't have anything holding them back.

Antifa are just as bad they deserve eachother.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Antifa are retards and Nazi's are retards.

I don't see why this is an inappropriate opinion to have.
    Because it goes against the far extremist leftist views that a lot of forum posters have. Its ironic, i listen to a radio show in the morning wile commuting to work everyday. For the last few days its been nothing but supporting bash the fasc and how racist whites are, but this morning their wasn't a single word about the Barcelona attacks, nothing. All they were talking about was some Kardashian bull shit, and they mentioned Charlottesville.

Also, i got a kick out of CNN last night where Wolf Blitzer tried to make a connection between Charlottesville and the terrorist attacks in Barcelona, these dudes have a serious hard on for Trump.

People wouldn't listen. They said things like lolol there are no nazis you're a dangerous paranoid !!1

And now there are supremacists marching in the streets with torches nazis flags, running through crowds with their cars

I want to respect opinions but at this point if you still oppose anti fascists for preventing nazi oppression guess what maybe you're directly collaborating with these wannabe SS idiots.

Remember ussr was merely an early draft, once capitalism inevitably destroys itself, communism will take over and fix the mistakes of greedy individualists
    It's possible to agree with the aims of Antifa (opposing fascism, white supremacists and Nazis) without agreeing with somenof their tactics (doing so aggressively or violently in the streets.)

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Antifa just people that really hate fascists, and resort to violence instead of the Gandhi-approach of the normal liberals. They are not communists. Also, communism has indeed caused millions of deaths and a lot of suffering, but so has most others, and it's not in anyway more "evil" than other forms of oppressive regimes. It all comes down to the people in charge. Capitalism and trade does encourage growth, and will be the engine in the society, but it has to be regulated by the government, so the few rich will have unlimited power of the general, poor population. This is especially important now that lots of jobs are being automated and all the savings go directly to the pockets of the business owners. Not sure why you distance yourself from "the average joe", if you're posting in this forum, I hardly believe you're the next Warren Buffet.
    On Antifa being communists, they're communists in their own words. They're not shy about it.

As to the rest, all are points worthy of discussion. When however, you're discussing the merits of groups like Antifa and Neo-Nazis, the extent to which we should embrace markets versus more regulatory regimes kind of fades into the background. Let's just all agree all these politically violent lunatics need to be dealt with severly and then we can return to debating the particulars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snusmumr View Post
    I would like to point out, that -x minus -x is zero.
    Fake math! Sad!
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Although I don't condone vandalism and violence, I will side with the Antifa until the Nazis are destroyed.
    Antifa don't have an agenda besides getting rid of them, where as Nazies are the enemy of all people, and will not give up. So even though they both behave like assholes now, at least Antifa will dissappear with the Nazis.
    Except Antifa's stance is that anyone who disagrees with them politically is a Nazi. I'm not sure why you would tolerate that. By their definition they are out to silence all political dissent and discussion. If that's not the soul of fascism I don't know what it.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2017-08-18 at 12:49 PM.

I don't support violent authoritarians. Therefore, I do not support Antifa. That doesn't mean I also support fascism. Refer to my first sentence.

The OP is utterly ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Ok let's try IRL experiment. Go tell blacks they are racist assholes because they disagree with your views and do this for at least a decade. By then you'd anger enough of them to have a group well into thousands if not tens of thousands. Yeah there isn't plenty of footage already to show that antifa won't stoop to violence. Get real.
    I have told blacks they are racist, even starting with my own family one of whom is part of the Nation of Islam who I have completely disowned. Yes they act just like Nazi's or any other cult of brain dead jackass unable to think for themselves. But yet I wouldn't compare them to a threat of Scientologist either.

You mean of Trump supporters being attacked, WELL as some of the Alt-Right so famously suggest, WE DON'T KNOW what happened before the camera started rolling or what happened after.

But for the record nobody sane defends that kind of shit PERIOD FULL STOP!

You seem to be equating prioritizing threat to suggesting something else is NO threat is silly.

Antifa and the nazis are exactly the same (except antifa is more cowardly since they show up in masks). They are both groups that want everyone to think as they do (and will use violence if you resist) and will attack you if you don't.

Also known as: fascists.

Yeah, sorry kid- we rejected fascism already in WWII. You are a little late on that boat.

Deleted
    World is a bit more nuanced than that.

It is the same you can be anti-poverty, but that doesn't mean that going around stealing and looting is the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Except Antifa's stance is that anyone who disagrees with them politically is a Nazi. I'm not sure why you would tolerate that. By their definition they are out to silence all politically dissent. If that's not the soul of fascism I don't know what it.
    Is that really their stance? Where did you learn this?
    Mother pus bucket!

I oppose anti fascists who oppose free speech.
    I oppose anti fascists who think it's OK to respond with violence to shut down someone you disagree with
    I oppose anti fascists who label anyone who disagrees with them as a fascist and in turn thinks it's OK to fight fascism with more fascism.

I'm pretty sure that Antifa holds no political power, runs no candidates for office, and in general, does not even try to affect change aside from their stated objective of defeating the nazis.

I'm not going to oppose a group that's entire position is "Nazis are bad".

I might oppose their methods, when they use unprovoked violence in order to deliver their message, or when people who are not nazis but merely conservative get caught up in it.

But if you asked me to pick a side between Antifa and Neo-nazis/KKK? Antifa all the way, not even a question.
    Last edited by Antiganon; 2017-08-18 at 01:00 PM.

Is that really their stance? Where did you learn this?
    From watching them attack people who are not fascist. People who were merely guilty of the crime of being conservative and being where they were at the time Antifa attacked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    World is a bit more nuanced than that.

It is the same you can be anti-poverty, but that doesn't mean that going around stealing and looting is the right thing to do.
    In general no, if there is reasonable access, of course not. Meaning not some cruel or unusual requirement just because. NOBODY is obligated NOT to survive because someone else says they shouldn't or imagines that person should do it another way.

Is murder ever ok? Sure if it's in defense specifically to your life being under immediate threat, and provided you are sane enough to determine that.

Is throwing someone in prison ok? Sure provided that person can no longer be trusted without strict supervision to not hurt themselves or others. and Under Human Conditions.

There are always reasons for everything, but conjecture and fucking paranoia aren't reason. That is insanity.