Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    anti immigration is a stupid stance..
    So is burying your head in sand, but people still seem to be for doing that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    And people who carry guns in my country are much better shots then your average policemen
    Sure they are, sure they are. There there.

I always prefer having a chance, but to each his own. And people who carry guns in my country are much better shots then your average policemen, so I am not too worried about friendly fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Only in your ridiculous opinion. Which is worth absolutely nothing.
    You're from the Czech Republic? Your opinion on immigration is obviously going to be off.

My opinion that anti immigration is stupid is ridiculous? Being anti immigration is ridiculous lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    So is burying your head in sand, but people still seem to be for doing that though.
    How am I burying my head in sand? An attack happens so now someone is against all immigrants? Seems fucking stupid. Then how do you deal with the terrorists that were born and raised in the country but lured by outside media by terrorists?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Fair enough.

- - - Updated - - -

So if that is true, a person did help by using a.......weapon.
    Did you just ignore my whole point and then compare carrying a baseball bat to carrying firearms? Lul

You're from the Czech Republic? Your opinion on immigration is obviously going to be off.

My opinion that anti immigration is stupid is ridiculous? Being anti immigration is ridiculous lol.

- - - Updated - - -

How am I burying my head in sand? An attack happens so now someone is against all immigrants? Seems fucking stupid.
    Anti-immigration people generally does not want to shut down any and all immigration and isolate themselves from the world. Usually they just want to be more selective, have less people immigrating. That's not ridiculous.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You can prevent future attacks with other means than questioning the current perpetrators.
    So you want to lower the chances of them preventing future attacks because you think it's better to shoot them on the spot instead of question them? Smart very smart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be a bigot, it's a knife attack, you know, inanimate objects like vans and trucks can radicalize and cause this types of attacks too. Nothing to do with some low IQ people following a death cult, move along racist...

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-18 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Anti-immigration people generally does not want to shut down any and all immigration. Usually they just want to be more selective, have less people immigrating. That's not ridiculous.
    I don't think he was being that lenient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Do you have anything else than trolling in your repertoire?

People who own guns own them because they want to, most police have them because they have to. The difference in range time is considerable with most police shooting only the mandatory rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Of course they are, they were aimbotting in cod, so they are great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account

Ah yes, for someone who is supposedly anti racism, you are quick to country bash, amusing.

Deleted
    Shouts in this video: 1st "...pois"= ..Get out 2nd "Varo!"=Watch out (s.) 3rd "Varokaa!" =Watch out (pl.)

Does look like a potential terror attack. 1 dead. There is a pretty brutal video of a woman whos been stabbed lying on the floor bleeding.

Still not sure if it was multiple attackers or not?

Nice to see all the point scorer's in the thread already.

Deleted
    Someone could argue that pro immigration is a stupid stance. Both are fair, no reason to call people stupid because they dont agree with you.

Do you have anything else than trolling in your repertoire?

People who own guns own them because they want to, most police have them because they have to. The difference in range time is considerable with most police shooting only the mandatory rounds.
    A lot of gun carriers are not regulars at the firing range either.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Up close, less than 20 feet from a target as large as the torso of a human, you do not have to be that good of a shot. It is easy to hit it even for someone who has never shot a firearm before. Longer distances and trying to hit a specific spot on a target, different story. Most cases where a person would need to defend themselves from a attacker is going to happen within less than 20 feet. So his point is very believable.

I agree. All societies need their stab-a-ramas and vehicular crowd bowling.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Did you just ignore my whole point and then compare carrying a baseball bat to carrying firearms? Lul
    Actually my whole point was I rather be armed than not armed when attacked. The reference to firearms is only a mention of one type of weapon. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Just saw the report in the news here but was overshadowed from the reports from Barcelona. Not much to say here except that the whole picture isn't known yet, only the gen-ot version of "whole picture" which is laced with bitterness and snarkiness altogether.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Up close, less than 20 feet from a target as large as the torso of a human, you do not have to be that good of a shot. It is easy to hit it even for someone who has never shot a firearm before. Longer distances and trying to hit a specific spot on a target, different story. Most cases where a person would need to defend themselves from a attacker is going to happen within less than 20 feet. So his point is very believable.
    Actually it is very simple. Most policemen are not particulary interested in guns and only visit gun range to shoot the mandatory minimum of shots and then leave.

Whereas most gun owner own their weapons because they want to and as such spend much more time practising with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of gun carriers are not regulars at the firing range either.
    All of those I know are. But yes, there are some gun collectors who do not shoot, but most people in my country with gun licences are licensed for personal protection, not gun collection.