Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    extinct...?
    Better tell that to those at the recent rally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BajPally View Post
    Hitler was an idiot and a mass murderer.
    This does not mean that everything that he believed in was wrong.
    Like attacking (((wealthy bankers)))?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Hahahahahahahaha
    The good old "it's not REAL communism! REAL communism never killed anyone and never failed!"
    Good one.
    No, real communism never even really existed.

Hitler was still a terrible guy, and millions died from his genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Please do elaborate where I have apologised for the actions of totalitarian regimes.
    You shifted the blame from communism to generic totalitarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Right to assemble? They never did that, they did a lot of horrible and unspeakable things, but that never happened. The nazis were bad enough, no reason to make stuff up.

They didn't need to revoke the law to assemble, because they needed no further justification to just grab people of the streets. There were actually little laws regarding all of this (after nuremberg) because nazis just did what they like.
    Nuremberg Laws
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

they striped Jews of their citizenship which took away all rights

15+ Year Old Account
    Guys, we should let ISIS speak their opinions about wiping out western civilization, and we should allow them to spread ideas about how they're going to go about accomplishing this.

If you disagree with me you hate the first amendment and are going down a slippery slope you can't come back from!!!!!!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    You shifted the blame from communism to generic totalitarianism.
    Primarily because both the USSR and Maoist China were pretty generic totalitarian states.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Hahahahahahahaha
    The good old "it's not REAL communism! REAL communism never killed anyone and never failed!"
    Good one.
    Weren't you the one saying "natsoc aren't the nazis"? Pot calling the kettle.

7+ Year Old Account
    The law protects these people from the government. Not from the rest of us.
    The government does protect their right to free speech from "the rest of us".

Yes we know you hate jews. You just don't want genocide, so that makes it ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The government does protect their right to free speech from "the rest of us".
    Not in the slightest. It does not protect you from the social consequences of being a neo-nazi in public.

So keep at it. They're just going to keep getting you fired from your job and ostracised from polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, real communism never even really existed.
    Because it failed even before they could even fully implement it. Doesn't make it any less real, just more of a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I don't care if Nazis want the freedom to express their views. I really don't. There should be no room for Nazi's to "win". I don't care if it's unfair. Nazis are promoting death, violence and hatred to everyone who isn't one of them. There's no reason to suggest that they should be able to "win some of the time" what kind of bullshit is that?

Fuck that. The Nazis lost in the past, the Nazis will lose now. No second chances. No footholds.
    And yet we've seen historically that when Nazis and similar groups have an uninhibited platform, they will quickly hijack the system and undermine aforementioned freedoms.
    There have been Nazis in America for more than half a century and communists for even longer than that, and yet America is still democratic and free. Neither party has won some of the time. They've never been big enough to do any real harm. They have their stupid little rallies and sometimes they violently clash with each other, but in the end the center majority holds strong because most Democrats are not Antifa thugs and most Republicans are not Nazis. Why should we let extremists of any kind change the very fabric of our nation? The first thing the Nazis did when they took power was the suppression of free speech. Why do you think doing exactly what the Nazis did somehow protects you from the Nazis? You're only blurring the lines between you and those you oppose.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Deleted
    Master race under a cooperativist state and death of all those there weren't the master race was all he believed.

It's not hard, he wrote his words for everyone to read.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Yes we know you hate jews. You just don't want genocide, so that makes it ok.
    So does that mean that you agree that neo-nazis are not genocidal?

Because it failed even before they could even fully implement it. Doesn't make it any less real, just more of a failure.
    Um, yes it does make it less real. It never happened. You even admitted to it.

Hitler was still a terrible guy, and millions died from his genocide.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're implicitly admitting that by failing to implement it that actual communism was never implemented.

So does that mean that you agree that neo-nazis are not genocidal?
    So you are a neo-nazi? Glad you finally admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Master race under a cooperativist state and death of all those there weren't the master race was all he believed.
    It's not hard, he wrote his words for everyone to read.
    I said not everything he believed in was wrong. I did not say that everything he believed in was right. I don't agree with genocide, and neither do most modern neonazis.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not in the slightest. It does not protect you from the social consequences of being a neo-nazi in public.

So keep at it. We're just going to keep getting you fired from your job and ostracised from polite society.
    You clearly don't understand what free speech is. Employment has nothing to do with the fact that government has to protect their free speech rights.