Boat sex is coming with nuduity. Written by Grrm.

https://i.redditmedia.com/QnItV0XT6t...nNA.png?w=617&

Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-08-23 at 07:14 AM.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post

Fix your fookin link mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Fix your fookin link mate!
    IT was working earlier, odd, they must have taken it down.

10+ Year Old Account

Holy mother of shits, this was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    It was already established by someone that the WW don't walk when they aren't on camera :P Always on a break unless shown moving.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh im more interested in Brans flashbacks.

10+ Year Old Account

The things I find on freefolk. Even though i'm hoping Jon will end up on the throne, I wouldn't mind Tormund taking that spot. Apologies for the picture being so big.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post

I'm contemplating quitting the show ....
    No you aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    The things I find on freefolk. Even though i'm hoping Jon will end up on the throne, I wouldn't mind Tormund taking that spot. Apologies for the picture being so big.
    how would you post that but not:

OT: i actually still really like this season, but i do feel rushed. maybe they shoulda went with 15-16 episodes for 2 seasons instead of 13. Not 20, but a little more space. Either way I have enjoyed it close to as much as every other season and its real cool to see everyone converging finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Would b e so cool if she whacks Cersei!
    I feel Cersei will be choked out by either Jaime or Tyrion. I do think some combination of Arya and Clegane will take down Ser Gregor though. Mayne Houndy is gravely wounded in the confrontation, he tells Arya to kill him to put him out of his misery. Arya does so, saying that was the last name on her list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Raven View Post
    Oh shit. What if Arya takes Jaime's face and kills Cersei?
    What if Arya takes Cersei's face and Jaime chokes out the wrong Cersei?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    So I'm gonna go ahead and lock in that that, in the end, Littlefinger will pull it off and climb the ladder of chaos to the very top and win the Iron Throne, along with Sansa.
    Way back, that was my want/vote. Now... I've got some baaaaad news for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    You know. I'm surprised the Nights King didn't put his hand on the ground and the dragon slowly bursts out of it, revealing its been turned. It would stop all these bitches whining about the chains. And it'd be cool for him to use some magic and shit. Hell. He could've put out his arms like at hardhome and resurrected it that way!
    That would have been much cooler.

Imagine this. Night King kneels on the ice and does his magic hand thing on the ground, you hear a distant, muffled, slightly pained roar, the Night King stands and walk backwards as the roads become more frequent, more intense and more deliberate. Cut to a few of the dead staring of into the middle distance as They do. Cut to wide shot, with the loudest roar yet the reanimated corpse of Viserion bursts through the ice, huge clumps of ice and the bodies of the dead fly through the air as she soars into the sky before landing upfront of the Night King. Cut to behind the Night King as the unread Dragon lets out a final might roar straight toward the camera. Cut to black.

Their way was probably cheaper though, so that's a positive...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    OT: i actually still really like this season, but i do feel rushed. maybe they shoulda went with 15-16 episodes for 2 seasons instead of 13.
    in Ten years you make a GOT reboot and show people traveling, deal? ......20 seasons later the show is still runn.....äh...traveling!

^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    But Jon didnt had to carry the chains around!
    A nice metaphor... our own personal chains are holding us back. NK has so much excess baggage that he's not even near the wall yet, he also knows that those chains that hold us back can sometimes provide us with the strength we need to punch through obstacles in our way.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it Emilia or Rosie? Is Rosie Mac still her delicious body double? Don't care, still wanked.

And if it is Rosie, Kit needs to point at Emilia while pumping Rosie

- - - Updated - - -

Real question: What do you rate GoT as a whole, and where does it fall into your all time favorite shows? I usually don't rank or add to my list until a show is finished, but it would definitely be in my all time top 10. Maybe as high as 6 or 7. A solid 8.5/10 overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

They released the runtime for the season's finale: Almost 80 minutes. It's going to be epic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is that title thats floating around the actual title for ep8?

IMDb says it's The Dragon and the Wolf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    No you aren't.
    Yeah I am.

Article touching on similar points from Den of Geek.

The article reminds me of another criticism I have, which is that it feels like Jon and Dany are the only truly important characters at this point, and I don't even particularly like any of them (or any of the other characters really). Jon learned nothing from his death, and has turned into the heroic-leader-good-guy character A Song of Ice and Fire kind of rebelled against, and Dany is a jerk in the show and has been a jerk for a while, and one can only hope they do something with the "is she the Mad King come again?" subplot to excuse it.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2017-08-23 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I feel Cersei will be choked out by either Jaime or Tyrion. I do think some combination of Arya and Clegane will take down Ser Gregor though. Mayne Houndy is gravely wounded in the confrontation, he tells Arya to kill him to put him out of his misery. Arya does so, saying that was the last name on her list.

- - - Updated - - -

What if Arya takes Cersei's face and Jaime chokes out the wrong Cersei?

- - - Updated - - -

Way back, that was my want/vote. Now... I've got some baaaaad news for you.
    You say that as if you know, rather than that you have your own theory. Which is dangerous in this day and age, since some have read the leaked screenplays for this entire season, right? If that was the case, SPOILER! But don't tell me either way. >.<

But I'll stick with my prediction until proven wrong, will I be proven wrong in a couple of days or will I be able to hold on to my theory for the next year? We shall see. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    You say that as if you know, rather than that you have your own theory. Which is dangerous in this day and age, since some have read the leaked screenplays for this entire season, right? If that was the case, SPOILER! But don't tell me either way. >.<

But I'll stick with my prediction until proven wrong, will I be proven wrong in a couple of days or will I be able to hold on to my theory for the next year? We shall see. =)
    Mate, you might not want to be in spoiler thread if you don't want them spoilers.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Praise the lord!

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    how would you post that but not:

LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    You know....theres a lot less sex and boobs now that the DDs are in charge. I don't weve gotten a single floppy wiener.

Resident Cosplay Progressive