Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for a more exotic expansion this time around. I am so sick of fel green that I want to cry.

I really hope they're doing Kezan and Tel Abim so that we can at least get some vibrant colors among the void stuff that we're likely going to face in the upcoming years.
    Completely agree. Looking forward to some tropical island scenery.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Asaliah View Post
    I think the old gods expac will be the last one, after them there is nobody to fight, so I guess the next one will be a filler (maybe Azashara as a final boss/link with the next expac).
    Potential expansions ideas and remaining villains:
    - Azshara and her Naga Empire
    - N'zoth and his minions
    - Zandalari trolls
    - Other side of Azeroth
    - Azeroth moons
    - Realm of Shadows
    - What remains of K'aresh
    - A conflict in Lordaeron between the Forsaken and the remaining northern human kingdoms
    - Return of the Lich King

So these are just a few examples, and as you can see there is pleeeeeenty of material to make many more expansions, and if Blizzard really wants to have a villain in each of them, they'll flesh him/her out the same way they built the "Void" through the expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for a more exotic expansion this time around. I am so sick of fel green that I want to cry.

I really hope they're doing Kezan and Tel Abim so that we can at least get some vibrant colors among the void stuff that we're likely going to face in the upcoming years.
    Yes, I really want that!

Basically, most people seem to want World of Warcraft: The Wind Waker.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Basically, most people seem to want World of Warcraft: The Wind Waker.
    And the final boss consists of searching for 24 maps that you need to find the final 12 pillars of creation. Expected expansion length: ~400 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    id really like to see etherials as a playable race. and with the void one on argus a void caster of some sort would be awesome. tentacled monster summon er of doom. lol
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Your signature is too big. You should make it smaller or you will get infracted.
    Ah, you embraced the dark side, well done.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Blizzard is playing mind games!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogre Smash View Post
    Blizzard is playing mind games!
    Well, we get to chill for few months.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Well part of it is just wrong due to how things changed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I've been thinking about Ion's response to the question regarding the Kul Tiras set; he basically said don't get too caught up on naming conventions and don't trust everything you datamine.

While it's possible this was just him sidestepping the question, what if the next expansion features a faction called something along the lines of "Kul Tiras Expedition". The armor could mean a lot less than we think.
    Could even be a pre-patch armor set. We've had 2 or 3 of those before.

Almost as bad as the 'void leak'.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-08-26 at 04:29 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    If this true and legal then you should know its pre MoP data. Many things were changed and didn't survive release. So i kinda believe parts of this COULD be in next expansion (Like Tyralyon dies in next expansion and Anduin takes his plays as alpha Pally).

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    If this true and legal then you should know its pre MoP data. Many things were changed and didn't survive release. So i kinda believe parts of this COULD be in next expansion (Like Tyralyon dies in next expansion and Anduin takes his plays as alpha Pally).
    if it were pre-mop data, garrosh would be forming a mongrel horde of kobolds and gnolls and crap like that, not the iron horde we knew in wod.

it's made up imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    If it is pre-mop data then some stuff might be true but changed.

However, the Iron Horde stuff does sound fishy unless that was the original idea prior to MoP but they tried to make something less far-stretched but afterwards saw that they were still lacking a powerful warlock (Gul'Dan) so went back to time stuff. Even what we got in WoD is a bit different then what was written.

I personally don't think it's true but it would align with the theory that they are baiting us with Kultiras
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean maybe it could of been true at one point but so much as changed, so technically it's wrong but it could of been correct in the past.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Full Blizzcon key art, if anyone wanted to see it. Jaina is front and center.

https://twitter.com/Blizzard_Ent/sta...22159343878144

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post

loving the colors.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account

Also Starcraft has no one representing it as Probius is Heroes of the Storm, but could be both. Now their being a 6th spot open really isn't anything big, but all convention art the past 2 -3 years has had 6 spots. This could be saved for a new IP as it does feel alittle blank there, even if Doomfist's fist is there for now.

so it may not be WoW related, but it something to keep an eye on.

I love it!