Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    You're forgetting that we're playing a game, something has to happen.
    Given that his chain was probably blasted all to hell millenia ago, it's kind of irrelevant anyway.

Neat little touch - at the Circle of Aspirants in Mac'Aree, you can see echos of Akama, Hataaru, Othaar, and Larohir. I wonder if you take Akama as a bodyguard, if he will say something.

Last edited by Padwarle; 2017-08-27 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Neat little touch - at the Circle of Aspirants in Mac'Aree, you can see echos of Akama, Hataaru, Othaar, and Larohir. I wonder if you take Akama as a bodyguard, if he will say something.

Aww, that's cool.

Also, No Yrel. Neat. Hated her anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Aww, that's cool.

Yrel was born on Draenor, fairly certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Aww, that's cool.

Yrel is younger. She was born after they left Argus, maybe even on Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    she is an old hag

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Good. Either she'd die from the Legion, or by Me, due to how much I hate her disgusting Deus Ex Fairy Tail esc speeches. It's disgusting.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Good. Either she'd die from the Legion, or by Me, due to how much I hate her disgusting Deus Ex Fairy Tail esc speeches. It's disgusting.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Glory

This is where MU yrel probably is.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Naielle is also there as a little girl. There's also the former wielder of the holy priest staff sitting next to the pre-demon version of the eredar the priest player recovers the staff from.

akama shouldn't be there. he's described as being young as a karabor priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    akama shouldn't be there. he's described as being young as a karabor priest.
    What's "young" to creatures who, like Velen, can be older than 25,000 years?

Also, Akama was definitely alive when they crashed onto Draenor.

Deleted
    I dont know if it has been discussed before but one of the Vindicaar upgrades is the Fel heart of Argus.

Gives you HP regen and lets you res every 30 min on Argus. It is interesting because looks like all the demons we have already killed do have this passive unlocked .

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    What's "young" to creatures who, like Velen, can be older than 25,000 years?

Also, Akama was definitely alive when they crashed onto Draenor.
    he may have been born before they landed on draenor, but i don't believe that a 25,000 year old would ever be considered young, even in social maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    I dont know if it has been discussed before but one of the Vindicaar upgrades is the Fel heart of Argus.

Gives you HP regen and lets you res every 30 min on Argus. It is interesting because looks like all the demons we have already killed do have this passive unlocked .
    the fel heart lets him revive even in a place that would kill demons, and it allows him to do it instantly.

so it's like an amped up version of normal demonic rebirth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    As before, just in case someone missed it.

Seems were correct those who thought Illidan's beam was directed at none other but Xe'ra herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    As before, just in case someone missed it.

Seems were correct those who thought Illidan's beam was directed at none other but Xe'ra herself.
    Man, just rewatching it and can't shake off how creepy Xer'a is.

Voice acting was really good in that cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    Man, just rewatching it and can't shake off how creepy Xer'a is.

Voice acting was really good in that cinematic.
    The moment they started to zoom more and more on her while she blabbered about the Light, destiny and the chosen fucking one it looked disturbing in a pretty comical way. And you can pretty much see everything that's wrong about the Naaru the moment Xe'ra followed her inane sweet talking with a crushing Light circle. The best part is that she kept to sweet talk even after that like everything was perfectly fine and cool.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

The moment they started to zoom more and more on her while she blabbered about the Light, destiny and the chosen fucking one it looked disturbing in a pretty comical way. And you can pretty much see everything that's wrong about the Naaru the moment Xe'ra followed her inane sweet talking with a crushing Light circle. The best part is that she kept to sweet talk even after that like everything was perfectly fine and cool.
    I really like how they finally capitalize on the babylon 5 trope after implementing it so very long ago and finally we know for certain that not every light entity can be trusted.

Yea that was the worst part, she didn't even listen to what he was saying, she just kept maniacally repeating her Light nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I really like how they finally capitalize on the babylon 5 trope after implementing it so very long ago and finally we know for certain that not every light entity can be trusted.
    Agreed.
    Black/white is boring. Glad they gave some moral ambiguity to Light aligned entities also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, one good thing the cinematic did, for me, is showing one respectful trait of Illidan: on the end of the day, jumping on Xe'ra's wagon remained his best alternative, definitely the easiest and most profitable route to "redemption" even though that would have turned him into some weird Light/Naaru champion and consequently losing the liberty to make his own choices. The fact that Illidan discarded that easy route to stick on his way and beliefs is quite admirable overall.

Well, one good thing the cinematic did, for me, is showing one respectful trait of Illidan: on the end of the day, jumping on Xe'ra's wagon remained his best alternative, definitely the easiest and most profitable route to "redemption" even though that would have turned him into some weird Light/Naaru champion and consequently losing the liberty to make his own choices. The fact that Illidan discarded that easy route to stick on his way and beliefs is quite admirable overall.
    Od remind everyone that we are in "the age of mortals" with all the titan revelations this has def become a story of mortals finding out their gods are dead, corrupt, or to rigid to change, and saving ourselves.

Im a fan
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default