Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who would win in a fight? (All universes)

In a straight up fight who do you think would win? Can be anyone from Comics, cartoons/anime, live action TV shows, moves etc.

Only rules are:

1. No Killing.
    2. They have equal strength, speed, and stamina.
    3. They can use their powers/gadgets, except healing/regeneration etc that let them overcome limits from rule 1 and 2.

In the end i think it would end up being Batman vs Goku, Batman because well hes Batman and Goku because he is a naturally gifted fighter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough boundaries to make this worthwhile. Sorry.

Stalemate between Saitama and Squirrel Girl with a beheaded Deadpool commentating.

Jesus wins via TKO in round 3.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

From all the powerfull characters u can think of , You expect Batman to be one fighting Goku ?

If anyone would win it would be someone like Doctor Manhattan

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see people like Constantine, Zatana, Dr Fate, Doctor strange, and the other magic users being the final contestants. If you take that away then characters like Alexander(Hail The King), Satou(Death March), and others who have the ability to make max level buff potions and magical equipment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    From all the powerfull characters u can think of , You expect Batman to be one fighting Goku ?

If anyone would win it would be someone like Doctor Manhattan
    Why not? With enough prep time Batman can beat anyone, you know he took out the entire Justice League before?

Last edited by Khadgar; 2017-08-28 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Why not? With enough prep time Batman can beat anyone, you know he took out the entire Justice League before?

Exactly with enough preparation. This is just a fight like a deathbattle fight

There are plenty of characters that can take on Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post

Technically, Batman didn't take out the Justice League. Ra's al Ghul sent Talia to steal Batmans plans for dealing with the League off of the batcomputer. So Batman is prepared for anything...except getting his password hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    In a straight up fight who do you think would win? Can be anyone from Comics, cartoons/anime, live action TV shows, moves etc.

Only rules are:

1. No Killing.
    3. They can use their powers/gadgets, except healing/regeneration etc that let them overcome limits from rule 1 and 2.

In the end i think it would end up being Batman vs Goku, Batman because well hes Batman and Goku because he is a naturally gifted fighter.
    So, i a fight that includes Reality Warpers, Gods, And Omniversal powers...you think the fight would come down to Batman and Goku?

Only rules are:

1. No Killing.

Zen-Oh ... would be a top choice considering he can just blink things out of existence

Galactus is ALWAYS an end game contestant as he literally must exist for any of the cosmic realities than came from the beginning to exist

The Silver Surfer has a good chance all things considered

The biblical characters from Sandman and Lucifer are quite beyond most other "Super" heroes

Superman Prime if we're going all characters

Cane and Abel Nightroad

Goku the longer the fight the stronger he becomes

Vegeta same as goku

Broly same as goku

Darth Vader if allowed, he can kill you from a distance with ease

Gilgamesh let's be serious here

The list could go on for quite a long time to be honest. There is impossibly strong characters impervious to all damage, with the strongest attacks, and so on. The simple fact is some of these are designed to never even be capable of being fought ever and take damage etc, so its like meh you'd end up w/ something like the Silver Surfer consistently feeding off the Saiya-jin energies, and like the hulks enegry...its endless.

Deleted
    You put into place rule nr.2 and then put Goku upthere? O.o

He was always more about strength, endurance and speed. Despite being dubbed "a martial arts expert" he has never shown anything else than a basic pose and your run of the mill punches and kicks.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much, it comes down to superman, saitama, and <insert preferred deity here>.

Supes is a writer's crutch that has whatever level of power they need to autowin every single fight.
    Saitama's power is pretty much so far off the scale that they need to invent a new scale, and then it'd still be off the end of it.
    And of course most deities are omnipotent, immortal, invincible, and also stupid strong.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Molecule man or Franklin Richards, no contest.

Not the South. Thats for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, to start with we can rule out anyone who only has physical powers.

So any street level hero is fucked, all the Saiyan and Kryptonians are ggoonnee, 99% of the Asgardians are dead, basically only Odin and RKThor survive the initial clash.

Basically, anyone below cosmic levels of power is going to be overpowered by the high end heroes. If you're below Skyfather level, you're going to get blinked out of existence before you even realise a fight is happening.

I think the last contestants would probably be Kaname Madoka, White Phoenix of the Crown, Darkseid (when he has the Antilife Equation) and then we have the final contestant... A little out of left field: Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann the largest and most powerful Mecha in anime history, who's power is directly proportional to its pilots will to win... And STTGL is piloted by Simon, who may have a silly name, but is actually a godlike figure with INSANE willpower.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Van Hellsing seemed rather over powered from that anime. Though it would be hard for him not to kill you using his powers :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Molecule man or Franklin Richards, no contest.
    Pretty much this or one of the multi-dimensional beings from Marvel like the Living Tribunal, Eternity, or the Beyonder. At that point you are talking about characters that can reshape reality at a whim. Strength and fighting ability are no longer an issue at that level.

Saitama because he never loses.

Madara Uchiha by a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================