Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    In 1 hour and 30 mins, right?
    yes that should be correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 hour to go.
    washed the dishes, cleaned the house, wife is happy, time for some quality pew pew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perpetual "you must restart this app using Blizzards watchathingy" errors. Ah well.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Bugg; 2017-08-28 at 05:23 PM.

Launch trailer guide is epic. Love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get the Saxophone error:
    in blizzard launcher, go to Destiny 2, go to Options icon, Scan and repair, and then Update.
    Worked for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is broken as all hell for me atm, the cinematic runs at twice the speed and all dialog runs at twice the speed, and when I hear any sound it is distorted aswell, played the "homecoming" mission and it was like that the whole time.

EDIT: I'm playing the beta on Pc
    Last edited by Torched; 2017-08-28 at 06:03 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, the glory of playing games on PC.

Though to be fair, this is sorta par for the course with Destiny. It has had issues with errors since it started years ago on Console.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

So im playing destiny 1 on PS4 and the moment the PC beta went live my game bugged and in game on venus i got an advertisement to purchase the collection edition i bought last november. Not in the menu in orbit but actually in game in first person.

So that was a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So im playing destiny 1 on PS4 and the moment the PC beta went live my game bugged and in game on venus i got an advertisement to purchase the collection edition i bought last november. Not in the menu in orbit but actually in game in first person.

So that was a thing.
    That is quite strange, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    If you get the Saxophone error:
    in blizzard launcher, go to Destiny 2, go to Options icon, Scan and repair, and then Update.
    Worked for me.
    Think that's just a coincidence, they fixed it on their end. Game is up and running.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Think that's just a coincidence, they fixed it on their end. Game is up and running.
    Dude it was to the minute and i have never seen nor heard of that happening ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone care to share their thoughts so far on the PC?

I'm curious what people who have never played Destiny before feel about it. As well as any who care to give a comparison between the Console and PC versions.

I know you are all probably right in the middle of playing, but when you return to the forums, let us know what you think.

Beta opens for everyone starting tomorrow, correct? Today is just the pre-order beta?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Beta opens for everyone starting tomorrow, correct? Today is just the pre-order beta?
    Oh! Whoops! I thought today was the open beta.

Well, I guess i'm still interested in hearing from anyone who Pre-ordered. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I think so.

Ontopic: Well since I sold my Switch and I'm not getting Mario Xcom anymore I may grab Destiny 2 now. Now to decide what class ill play.

Edit: Just looked open beta is 29-31 so yes tomorrow.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I think so.

Ontopic: Well since I sold my Switch and I'm not getting Mario Xcom anymore I may grab Destiny 2 now. Now to decide what class ill play.

Edit: Just looked open beta is 29-31 so yes tomorrow.
    If it interests you, The real XCom's expansion comes out tomorrow. So if that is a game that you are interested in, I personally feel it is a worthwhile purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    If it interests you, The real XCom's expansion comes out tomorrow. So if that is a game that you are interested in, I personally feel it is a worthwhile purchase.
    I own Xcom 2 on PC but never really got around to playing it because performance was bad (Bought it at release). So I do need to get around to playing it.

Did grab it before on PS4 but returned it since MP was Region locked and wanted to MP with a buddy of mine lol. So ya once I get around to finishing it ill grab the expansion.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-08-28 at 06:29 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Anyone care to share their thoughts so far on the PC?

I'm curious what people who have never played Destiny before feel about it. As well as any who care to give a comparison between the Console and PC versions.

I know you are all probably right in the middle of playing, but when you return to the forums, let us know what you think.
    The game is broken for me so I can only commend on the first mission, even tho the gameplay was fine the cinematics where playing at twice the speed and the dialog was also at twice the speed, it was fun, even tho the audio was fucked for me.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.