Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    So, lynching Danner is always the answer? Ok!
    Affirmative

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    How did Ric Flair hack you?
    This is where I have to ask if this is someone I'm supposed to know...

And by that I mean... I know of a professional wrestler... but I don't know if that's who we are talking about XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    This is where I have to ask if this is someone I'm supposed to know...

And by that I mean... I know of a professional wrestler... but I don't know if that's who we are talking about XD
    he doesn't wrestle anymore, ( i don't think) but he did this gimmick type thing where he would get the crowd to woo with him.

I always thought it was a thing to get retarded children to like wrestling but it turns out it was for the plain an simple Trump voting folk American paying customer.

Trump voting folk American paying customer.
    Those two things aren't the same.............. T.T

- - - Updated - - -

Trump voting folk American paying customer.
    Those two things aren't the same.............. T.T

Also games up: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post47120943

*Consumption of popcorn from the sidelines commences*
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    heh, the mafia games here started on small games and honestly I felt they were more fun. Sure there were some well done big games but it always felt like there were too many people and often it felt like they either dragged on too long or had too many deaths to make up for that. I miss the old days. I recently played some Town of Salem and it reminded me of my old mafia days(hence why I posted here). Those were too random though. Didn't know anyone but the friend I played with. I want to play a basic mafia game here again but if it's essentially dead, I don't know if there'd even be any reason to.
    Hello Worgy. Hope life treats you well.

I actually got nostalgic today for some reason and decided to read through the first 8 or so games - man I was retarded back then. Had a blast reading it though.

Also @Krayzy I'm happy you finally got your liver, I remember you talking about it back then, 5+ years ago...

Holy shit time flies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    *Consumption of popcorn from the sidelines commences*
    Let the food game...Begin.
    *opens a box of icecream*
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Let the food game...Begin.
    *opens a box of icecream*
    I see your icecream and up the ante with a pizza.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I see your pizza and up the ante with a sacrificed goat.

I see the insanity quickly rising up and...get the goat out of here.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

*eats the goat*

10+ Year Old Account
    *eats the goat*
    The goat had Naegleria fowleri

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    The goat had Naegleria fowleri
    The me before eating that goat might have been worried.

Psst, who's gonna die, you think ?

This Danner fellow is sure garnering votes, I put my money on him.
    (We should not influence the game while not playing. That's what the dead thread is for!)

Kay. :<
    I'll head back to numbers thread and annoy iced then. brb when the game is over.

We might get an invite in the dead thread to smacktalk the still-living players if we're lucky
    Typically that thread isn't created until the first player dies though.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Kay. :<
    I'll head back to numbers thread and annoy iced then. brb when the game is over.
    We might get an invite in the dead thread to smacktalk the still-living players if we're lucky
    Typically that thread isn't created until the first player dies though.
    Please see your PMs. Enjoy.

can i get a link to the dead thread? i really want to enjoy this current game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we have a mod rotation going on or is it between me and Large? :-)