Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Is Sylvanus rezzing Varian?

So once again i was just chillin on trade and a tauren paladin was screaming about how Sylvanus was going to resurrect Verian in 7.3 and appoint him as the ranger general of the Undercity. Is this plausible?
    change can't wait.

Maybe, if she's real good with puzzles.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

Have you ever seen a enchanter un-disenchant?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

first two responses basically /threaded this

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since he's fel dust, I'm going with no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Nathanos will be pretty upset about getting fired, does he know yet?

Deleted
    He got blown into pieces and is like worm food.
    If she would put all together you get an abomination as result:

Varian genderswaps into a Banshee and uses a generic, pre-visual update banshee model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    Took me a minute but once I realized, I laughed harder than I should have. Well done lol
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

Nope. Not possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    So once again i was just chillin on trade and a tauren paladin was screaming about how Sylvanus was going to resurrect Verian in 7.3 and appoint him as the ranger general of the Undercity. Is this plausible?
    Varian was fucking vaporized, so, no... And Sylvie doesn't have dominion over the forsaken, so even if she COULD rez him, Varian would very likely not serve under her, he would go do his own thing.

Also Ranger Generals are, you know, Rangers (they use Bows), Varian is a Warrior.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Since he hasn't come back as a Stormforged robot yet (which, in itself, begs the question of "how the Hell did the DKs get Thoras?!") he must have been infused with enough Fel to become demonic. Either way, he's beyond the reach of Sylvanas.

Of course the other alternative is that he was picked up by Helya instead, and is too busy brostorming all of the Shadowlands to free his bestie Arthas.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2017-08-28 at 10:33 PM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    Too soon...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    I doubt she can, his body exploded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No, she will offer varians ashes to mudmug who will make brew out of him. Then he will fill a varian-shaped cookies cutter frame with it, and new varian will be born.

Sylvanas herlsef was raised with no body and was just a mindless banshee. The state of Varian's physical form has no bearing.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The next time i have to read someone writing her name "Sylvanus", i will have a seizure.

She would have to painstakingly gather every particle.
    Also, are his remains still on the Broken Shore, or were they gathered and returned to Stormwind?

Would Varian joining the Forsaken be worth it? Could she even trust him? Would the Alliance reject an Undead Varian? Would Anduin reject him? What would the Alliance think of Anduin if he didn't? Could they even stop either of them?

However if Slyvanas went after his remains, on the Broken Shore or Stormwind...
    ... wouldn't it be a power-race for the Knights of the Ebon Blade to try and raise him first?

Surely there would be conflict over who would gain control over the remains, because the possibility of gaining such a powerful warrior for any side could swing war in any direction. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the Alliance tried to gather some kind of Light-based artifacts to resurrect him.

As a Dust Ranger maybe.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Sylvanas herlsef was raised with no body and was just a mindless banshee. The state of Varian's physical form has no bearing.
    While I have no doubt she's not doing anything to/with Varian, keep in mind that the DKs rezzed a dude that's been dead for AGES also.