Another heavily unbalanced brawl, nef is way too powerful compared to rag, 0 mana spells ffs, plus 4 mana at the start extremely overpowered minions.
    Last edited by lockybalboa; 2017-07-26 at 04:49 PM.

anybody mind fucking telling me the odds of getting 3 consecutive competitive spirits as nef....
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say unbalanced. When I play as Nef, I always get shit spells that I can't even use or don't do anything without a weapon or totems. But yes, too much RNG.

But sometimes RNG is nice, so let's hope we'll get a Yogg Vs. Y'shaarj brawl next, lul.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Another heavily unbalanced brawl, nef is way too powerful compared to rag, 0 mana spells ffs, plus 4 mana at the start extremely overpowered minions.
    That was the biggest complaint about the brawl last time, and that was how many months ago? How did Brode not take the hint to make Nef a little less strong, or to make Rag better by now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    anybody mind fucking telling me the odds of getting 3 consecutive competitive spirits as nef....
    I got 2 in a row.
    Play as Rag, opponent gets 2 Explosive shots in a row.

#RNG

Sweet Tavern Brawl pack, Golden Harrison (which I didn't have yet) don't mind if i do!

Edit* Oh wait is that duplicate thing now in place so we can't get duplicates anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    That was the biggest complaint about the brawl last time, and that was how many months ago? How did Brode not take the hint to make Nef a little less strong, or to make Rag better by now?
    Except all you had to do as Rag was survive to deathrattle your weapon and it was almost a guaranteed win. If anything Nef is underpowered unless you just get every spell you could need from his hero power which is almost never the case. Just because you might have lost to players who had a clue with him doesn't mean he was overpowered. If anything Rag's weapon needs 2 more durability to make it fair.

- - - Updated - - -

This week's is almost as stupid at the pally vs mage one where once again the pally has the better deck. The priest deck has multiple cards that have required synergy that isn't even present. Why is the dino that adapts your recruits in the priest deck???? Why does the priest deck have the dino that needs elementals?

This brawl feels so poorly stiched together. I lost my first game because I was only drawing shitty paladin cards with very little elementals, I think one of my better elementals were 2 Magma Ragers. Meanwhile my opponent curved out perfectly with quality beasts and even some sick synergies. In the second game our roles were pretty much switched, I had a sick opening with elementals while my opponent didn't do much and conceded on turn 3. Its just another ''get better cards and win'' brawl.

I got no legendaries out of 5 classic packs that I saved, but I got Awaken The Makers out of 6 Un'Goro packs. Seems like its true for me when they said that you'll get a legendary in your first 10 packs.

I'm wondering why my Rogue deck had two Clutchmother Zavas... I can't even figure out what they're trying to do with these decks. Are they randomly picked 15 Un'Goro, 15 classic cards or something? Because last I checked, discard Rogue isn't a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'm wondering why my Rogue deck had two Clutchmother Zavas... I can't even figure out what they're trying to do with these decks. Are they randomly picked 15 Un'Goro, 15 classic cards or something? Because last I checked, discard Rogue isn't a thing.
    Mine was awkward, I was Priest with mostly all druid cards, against a druid....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Sweet Tavern Brawl pack, Golden Harrison (which I didn't have yet) don't mind if i do!

Edit* Oh wait is that duplicate thing now in place so we can't get duplicates anyway?
    Yup that went live on the 1st but it gets better. Many people are reporting that Blizzard royally fucked up in the Legendary drop rate department. There are multiple threads on reddit and this 30 page thread on Hearthpwn.

In summary since the server update on the 1st Aug, the majority of people are finding Legendaries in the next 10 packs opened of every single set whether they have previously opened packs in those sets or not and regardless of pity timers. This is happening despite Blizzard announcing it only applies to sets where no packs have ever been opened so the general consensus is that it is a bug not intended.

But before you jump in and start buying packs from all sets do some research, this is not happening to everyone, only some. This could only be happening on EU and to players who haven't opened any packs since the last client patch prior but again it's on you.

For the record my pity timers were just about at minimum ie. my last Legendaries were very recent but when I opened my backlog of packs yesterday I found the Shaman Murloc Quest in the first pack of UG and Ysera in the 3rd pack of Classic both non-duplicate.

Queue for the brawl and i get rogue, opponent instantly concedes.
    2nd game I get Hunter, same person as last game and they instantly concede again.

Get 2 wins for my priest quest from those 2 games. Log off slightly confused.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Warrior deck certainly is complete ass because it has no synergy with Elemental archetype in any of it's spell cards. At least Shaman and Druid aren't so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn 1 OTK Paladin is turning this one into a bit of a farce.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Turn 1 OTK Paladin is turning this one into a bit of a farce.
    Same thing happened last time. Only thing OTK loses in Standard is Seal Of Champions, but who fucking cares when they now have Adaptation to give their boar Windfury

You can literally 30-0 your opponent before their first turn starts
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yup, garbage brawl that i wont be touching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Yup, garbage brawl that i wont be touching.
    These types are my favourite, easy gold farming for the next expansion.

Currently losing a lot to Druids, seems they have the better chance to win overall.

Well theres 2 things i hate above all else in Hearthstone.
    One can probably easily be guessed because its the same thing everyone hates right now - Jade Druid
    The second is OTK decks.

I refuse to play either and i dont want to spend the time or my patience trying to get a single card pack.

Deleted
    Only tried with druid. Turn 1 ultimate infestation is pretty is pretty hilarious. Inervate and Violet Illusionist is a pretty good combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Threw together a mage deck with violet illusionist and a load of spells including secrets, won on turn 3.

I don't think my opponent understood the brawl since he was playing c'thun minions...