Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Swamp cave expansion.
    World of Warcraft: Swamp Cave: Something's Not Right: It's No Cave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    World of Warcraft: Swamp Cave: Something's Not Right: It's No Cave.
    An illusion. What are you hiding?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    I don't. Too many steps to make a new piece of gear viable.
    It's one step. Especially with hit/exp removed there is literally no excuse. The whole reason reforging was a pain in the ass was because you had to reforge your entire gear every time you got a new piece to bring it in line with your caps. Now it would simply be a matter of choosing your best stat over your worst stat. Maybe we should remove enchants and gems too then? Why just reforging?

All the gear I get on my warrior has crit which is garbage, I need haste on my gear and I don't get any so I have to vendor ilvl upgrades constantly.

Reforging should be brought back.

I hope they bring 7.3.5 up as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-09-07 at 02:35 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope they bring 7.3.5 up as soon as possible.
    If thy plan to release it following the 77 day cycle then it should hit PTR in the next 1-3 weeks (i added the latter because it is a .5 patch), tho I personally think we'll be seeing it next week.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    If thy plan to release it following the 77 day cycle then it should hit PTR in the next 1-3 weeks (i added the latter because it is a .5 patch), tho I personally think we'll be seeing it next week.
    It was usually within 2 weeks (average was like 10 days), however Marlamin made a remark they might delay it a bit.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    It was usually within 2 weeks (average was like 10 days), however Marlamin made a remark they might delay it a bit.
    I wouldn't mind the raid along with 7.3.5 being delayed a month or so for mid december, or even mid january. Since ToS in my opinion should last a bit longer than NH because its a bit harder.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Btw. anyone knows if the mist used in borich is the same type of effect as the one used in Arathi Basin brawl?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post

7. New specializations for existing races and classes likely.
    Doubt that. They weren't even able to come up with a third DH specialization.

Edit. Nevermind,

I guess you're talking about new race / class combinations?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by incko View Post
    Doubt that. They weren't even able to come up with a third DH specialization.
    IMHO its problem of the class. I'm honestly can't see range dps/heal as DH. They could make 2 tank specs for DH but class is new and Blizzard probably didn't wanted to risk with balance.

There plenty of classes that can have 4th spec. The only thing that stop Blizzard its balancing.

Btw. anyone knows if the mist used in borich is the same type of effect as the one used in Arathi Basin brawl?
    I don't have an answer unfortunately. However, your question has got me thinking: these new portal areas, are they familiar, is there lore about them? I was wondering if there might be a clue in there. Maybe I should look around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by nightyniteEU View Post
    I don't have an answer unfortunately. However, your question has got me thinking: these new portal areas, are they familiar, is there lore about them? I was wondering if there might be a clue in there. Maybe I should look around a bit.
    They're supposed to represent a variety of worlds, asteroids and dimensions the Legion is currently invading. To show us defeating them not only on Argus, but also throughout the universe. The game will always feel a bit underwhelming, but the idea here is that the Army of Light is everywhere its needed.

There's none, they are all new made up planets.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I see a general consensus that people have the impression we'll be back on Kalimdor and EKs. Was there anything Blizz said to back this up, or is it pure speculation at this point?
    ~~Calm Down~~

Thank you guys/gals for responding. I guess we really gotta wait to know what's in store for us

Deleted
    I don't have an answer unfortunately. However, your question has got me thinking: these new portal areas, are they familiar
    Firelands, Dragonblight, Grizzly Hills, refreshed Zangarmarsh... very familiar I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    II'm honestly can't see range dps/heal as DH.
    They borrowed many things from Diablo 3, they could borrow DH as ranged spec as well, no problems about that. Making lore about that wouldn't be hard as well.

However, your question has got me thinking: these new portal areas, are they familiar, is there lore about them?
    No surprise they look familiar, all of them are created using already existing assets. :P
    Last edited by randomnamegenerator16; 2017-09-07 at 04:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    They borrowed many things from Diablo 3, they could borrow DH as ranged spec as well, no problems about that. Making lore about that wouldn't be hard as well.
    The problem i can't see glaves being used as range weapon constantly.

looking at this quest http://www.wowhead.com/quest=42025/bareback-brawl
    I'm thinking that mounted combat might be a feature in 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    looking at this quest http://www.wowhead.com/quest=42025/bareback-brawl
    I'm thinking that mounted combat might be a feature in 8.0
    This WQ is using the WoD stable system.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-09-07 at 04:14 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!