Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dazed, dazed again ... wait oh dazed !!!!

Blizzard for god sake get rid of this awfull things that is DAZE, it's the most tilting things in the entire world and since Argus came out there is mobs everywhere, litteraly everywhere even on the road and we get daze all the time !!

I don't think you realise how frustrating this is to get dazed every single minute of your time on Argus.

Either you clear the path way of the zone or you get rid of this stupid shit that is just in the game to piss of players.

ps: i'm warlock don't tell me to play tank duh! And even with 940ilvl i still don't have prydaz (and don't want it)
    Last edited by mmoc99ef812f90; 2017-09-07 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shouw View Post
    Blizzard for god sake get rid of this awfull things that is DAZE, it's the most tilting things in the entire world and since Argus came out there is mobs everywhere, litteraly everywhere even on the road and we get daze all the time !!

I don't think you realise how frustrating this is to get dazed every single minute of your time on Argus.

Either you clear the path way of the zone or you get rid of this stupid shit that is just in the game to piss of players.
    Use a Stonehide Leather Barding or play a tank spec and be immune to daze.

I will not step foot in that shit zone without a stonehide leather barding.

Avoid big packs, use roads (yes theres "roads" in Argus), strafe when you need to go through / near mobs, use Prydaz neck (shield prevents daze afaik), spec prot and be daze immune.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can live without flight but being dismounted as much as I am on Argus is a little frustrating. Doesn't matter if it's one mob or ten, I'm almost guaranteed to get knocked off my mount. It's gotten to the point now where if I see someone riding along with or shortly behind me that I'll stop and let them take the aggro.

Does the Stonehide Leather Barding even work? The description says "while mounted in the Broken Isles".
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Since you're a warlock..Use demon skin. It auto stacks your shield and provides the same function prydaz would.

Deleted
    OP didn't you know that Blizzard can never go wrong? If you have a problem, the problem is you not being good enough. That's pretty much the blizz response as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Use a Stonehide Leather Barding or play a tank spec and be immune to daze.
    Or equip Prydaz. Not taking damage = no getting dazed

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Does the Stonehide Leather Barding even work? The description says "while mounted in the Broken Isles".
    Yes, it works just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Yes, it works just fine.
    Well this changes a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    OP didn't you know that Blizzard can never go wrong? If you have a problem, the problem is you not being good enough. That's pretty much the blizz response as well.
    Well in this case it is, he got a talent if I'm not mistaken to stack a shield, he can equip Prydaz, or he can spend a small amount of gold to get Stonehide Leather Barding and be immune.

Like, we got all the tools we need. Stop bitching.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    "Damn you Blizz for making a game mechanic I have to compensate for instead of just letting me get to my destination worry free! This is not the World of Hugcraft I signed up for!!!"

/end humor and sarcasm

It's a game mechanic that is easily averted by those who are not just tank n spank kinda players. Back in TBC, we figured out how to avoid such hassle. Most players these days are all about instant gratification and not figuring out how to avoid said mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post
    "Damn you Blizz for making a game mechanic I have to compensate for instead of just letting me get to my destination worry free! This is not the World of Hugcraft I signed up for!!!"

/end humor and sarcasm

It's a game mechanic that is easily averted by those who are not just tank n spank kinda players. Back in TBC, we figured out how to avoid such hassle. Most players these days are all about instant gratification and not figuring out how to avoid said mechanics.
    Hating on the dazed mechanic isn't anything new though and there's a joke in there to be made about how we had flying in TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, Joker's trying to act superior again...

Yes, dazing is a mechanic. No, it's not actually an interesting one. Yes, the world is dangerous and daze makes it so you can't just run through large packs. No, simply having large packs standing around isn't an interesting way to make the world dangerous. What would? Roaming, high hp, powerful elites for one. Simply plopping down 15 enemies is just lazy.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    LWs can make money again.
    Keep daze.

There are ways around most of the big packs in an area. You just need to find them. :-)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Hating on the dazed mechanic isn't anything new though and there's a joke in there to be made about how we had flying in TBC.
    Yeah, but not til 70 and only after spending a small fortune (in those days).

Quote Originally Posted by Shouw View Post

ps: i'm warlock don't tell me to play tank duh! And even with 940ilvl i still don't have prydaz (and don't want it)
    Stonehide leather barding
    play a spec that gets a passive shield
    equip pydaz

BTW since you play a warlock use demonskin, you will never be dazed again (warlock who did not even know dazed was a problem in legion until playing alts)

Deleted
    The things is i don't want to take a shitty talent just to play on Argus,
    I can't use prydaz cause i don't have it (even with 15 legs) and i don't really want it
    I don't want to spend money for random item just to counter this mecanics.

I just don't understand the point of this mecanic nowadays, during Vanilla / TBC it was for us to stay on the road and not take shortcut, fine. Road was safe, in argus there is mob everywhere so you have to try to dodge and every single time you know you will get dazed and it's annoying as fuck.

So obviously i knew that this post will aggro all idiots in need of attention and try to pretend they are smart like Joker but i don't care, i'm just mad about that and i wanted to express my point

Blizz should remove daze. Vote with your wallet.