Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    we should probably ask the wow secret discord team for help
    They aren't really do much about it. They just assume it requires an item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    They aren't really do much about it. They just assume it requires an item.
    and in that case the secret is what is that item, which we would need help finding, because no one has a clue at this point lol
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Forgive me for not having the name but the other day i was out doing my thing and there was a random quest not far from krokul on a dead dranei , i took it had to find this broken portal on a large like loading dock ramp thing with a couple ships above it, went to the spot cleared mobs clicked on portal it ported me on top of the ship where this massive rare elite was with like 198m hp or something

Going to be kind of annoying if it's just time gated behind next week's patch and they just haven't said anything.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    and in that case the secret is what is that item, which we would need help finding, because no one has a clue at this point lol
    The secret is, there is no item. Nothing in the game indicates it would take you to a secret area or unlock another boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    Going to be kind of annoying if it's just time gated behind next week's patch and they just haven't said anything.
    It's not or we would've discovered it in the PTR after everything opened up.

10+ Year Old Account
    The secret is, there is no item. Nothing in the game indicates it would take you to a secret area or unlock another boss.

It's not or we would've discovered it in the PTR after everything opened up.
    Then why would the people in the secret discord assume that it requires an item?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I dont think so, because other rares from week3 zone part are spawning. I think it will be more akin to Xemirkol, first kill all rares and then find and engage him.
    This is an urban legend. Xemirko NEVER needed to kill all the rares.
    Xemirkol was able to be fought only if you used the teleport thing in Tanaan, and had enough luck to be ported were it stood, because the teleport destination was completely random, with the exception (added some time after the patch): the teleporter cannot teleport you on a rare you had already killed that day.
    So, kill all the rare you could find in one day was a good trick to diminish the odds of getting ported out of Xemirkol's den, but it wasn't required at all.

Videx does certainly NOT require to kill all the rares before him, that would be stupid.

I don't think he his tied to the Seat of Triumvirat and the last week of campain, 59 of 61 rares are NOT tied to that, why he would be?

Like many others, i either think he is simply not in the game, that wouldn't be the first time Blizzard makes that kind of mistake: remember the hidden skin of Arms warrior who was not even implemented in the game, while they were telling us it was, just to eventualy admit they had make a mistake and they didn't "activated it" (in fact they clearly lied: the skin was not in the game until they realized this); Videx could simply be another thing Blizzard genuinely forgot to add, and one day the will be like "oh, we made a mistake we did think it WAS in the game ! Sorry for the convenience !"
    Or
    he could be tied to a hidden attunement so illogical (like almost every hidden mount this expansion, Kosumoth say hello) and absurd that no one has even an idea what it is, and we will discover one day that the secret was to make some stupid and no-sense moves around Argus without any relation with the mob we search.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Then why would the people in the secret discord assume that it requires an item?
    Because of the following reasons:

Everyone assumes it's like the one in Tanaan Jungle who had a separate achievement (this one doesn't).
    Everyone assume it is stealthed because of a stealth sound associated with it (mobs have stealth sounds before but don't stealth / spawn in stealth).
    Everyone assumes it requires an item because no one has found it.
    Everyone assumes it spawns in Antoran Wastes based on it having a fancy Inquisitor model.

The only thing that is for certain so far is: It hasn't spawned.

Also, all 3 parts spawned in one week on PTR to speed it up and he was never seen. So that leaves the conclusion of it probably hasn't had spawn data put in yet or you have to do something extremely convoluted to get it to spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    This is an urban legend. Xemirko NEVER needed to kill all the rares.
    Source, please
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Source, please
    Yeah, not really agreeing with him either. You had to have the achievement to be able to even port to his location. You couldn't piggy back off someone else even if you had the item because you still needed to kill all the others.

Yeah, not really agreeing with him either. You had to have the achievement to be able to even port to his location. You couldn't piggy back off someone else even if you had the item because you still needed to kill all the others.
    Maybe some people got there via bug or glitch or something, and that's what this person is basing it off of.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Maybe some people got there via bug or glitch or something, and that's what this person is basing it off of.
    When he was first found you could yeah, but then hotfixed it to what it is now. So possibly.

He's probably associated to some random, rare WQ that pops up once in a blue moon. Possibly even has something to do with the dungeon of raid quest that you can pick up and takes you to an area and Surprise! He pops out of stealth and attacks.
    That or he's just super rare on what day he spawns.

the rest of the content is unlocked next week, maybe his spawn is gated behind some WQ content that has yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    the rest of the content is unlocked next week, maybe his spawn is gated behind some WQ content that has yet to come.
    As I stated in previous posts here. This isn't the case or we would've discovered him on the PTR already since all content was unlocked for a month+.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    He's probably associated to some random, rare WQ that pops up once in a blue moon. Possibly even has something to do with the dungeon of raid quest that you can pick up and takes you to an area and Surprise! He pops out of stealth and attacks.
    That or he's just super rare on what day he spawns.
    There are no quests associated with him.

As I stated in previous posts here. This isn't the case or we would've discovered him on the PTR already since all content was unlocked for a month+.
    Not necessarily.

Panthara taming wasn't enabled until live, and it took us a week to figure it out. The Lucid Nightmare puzzles weren't on the PTR either.

They don't release ALL content on the PTR.

It's entirely possible it's meant to be a rare spawn accessed only after clearing Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Not necessarily.

Panthara taming wasn't enabled until live, and it took us a week to figure it out. The Lucid Nightmare puzzles weren't on the PTR either.

They don't release ALL content on the PTR.

It's entirely possible it's meant to be a rare spawn accessed only after clearing Argus.
    Those two were suppose to be a bit more secretative. I doubt something like 1 rare for an achievement for titles and arsenals would be this well hidden.

There are no quests associated with him.
    Some things weren't active on PTR so AS I SAID BEFORE, wait until next week, there may be stuff yet to be spawned.

Or keep looking, it could be an event that causes his spawn like the foul bones one.

Wrong thread
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-09-10 at 07:26 PM.

GM Confirmed it spawns with the quests of week 3.