Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    Just a quick off topic question here, how-.. how could it have passed 1000 of years? I mean, it's barely been 30-40 years-ish since the Dark Portal closed? I keep seeing this is alot of people mention this 1000 of years, and I never understood how it's possibal? Does it have to do something with the nether? o:

I'm guessing that time is convoluted in the twisting nether.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    Ehh, Garrosh was the leader of the Horde?
    Exactly! This could give Alleria a reason to hate the humanity as whole aswell then. HOWEVER, due to Arthas was with the Scourge at the time he commited all the crimes against the Elves, it can stand to reason that insteed to hate Humanity, she could hate Scourge/Undead insteed.

So either she will hate humans due to Arthas actions, or she will hate Undead(I think this is what they will go with), or no hate at all. We arn't certain yet, specially with Vereesa right beside her, I am very unsure of the outcome of all this actully.

Quote Originally Posted by MaraudingPython View Post
    I'm guessing that time is convoluted in the twisting nether.
    Aye, wish they could give of some more info about it though, feels so-.. off! And wierd. I havn't played Argus so I got no clue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    ehh, Arthas was the PrInCe Of LoRdAeRoN?
    LoRdAeRoN which is now Horde?

7+ Year Old Account
    whats going on here, i think im lost from page 6

Deleted
    Exactly! This could give Alleria a reason to hate the humanity as whole aswell then. HOWEVER, due to Arthas was with the Scourge at the time he commited all the crimes against the Elves, it can stand to reason that insteed to hate Humanity, she could hate Scourge/Undead insteed.

So either she will hate humans due to Arthas actions, or she will hate Undead(I think this is what they will go with), or no hate at all. We arn't certain yet, specially with Vereesa right beside her, I am very unsure of the outcome of all this actully.
    Alleria's lover is a human, she has fought together with humans against orcs, she crossed the Dark Portal together with humans, fought there with them and then fought the Legion for 1000 years with other humans. It's really unlikely that she will now hate humans as a whole after all that because of one human who betrayed his humanity anyway. Now, Blizzard can do anything, of course, but considering how they made Vereesa to be the one to update Alleria with what she has missed, that doesn't seem to be the direction they are taking.

"Maybe she'll see how good and righteous the TRUE HORDE is and come begging to join!"

Yeah, no. Let Alliance heroes, stay Alliance heroes.

We don't need another Malfurion, who is dead set on being BFFs with the horde, that he ignored them: Murdering his mentor, chopping down Ashenvale, firebombing Astranaar, killing his people in general, and staying neutral even if his wife is getting attacked in Darnassus.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Don't waste your time, you can repeat that fact forever but it'll not pierce through certain skulls no matter what.
    You need to shout louder, otherwise your facts won't reach @Magnagarde's ivory tower of Universal Values built atop a moral high ground of being always right, even if it means arguing against canon material through hardcore mental gymnastics.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    After all, is such an unthinkable notion. It's not like the very first Warchief of the New Horde was a freaking baby during the events of the Second War. Do we want to believe that everyone was older than Thrall in WC3? And with older I mean "actively wrecking kingdoms while the future Warchief was still an infant" kind of old.
    That's because you misunderstand the Orc's reproduction cycle. There is only one breeding couple per generation. And their offspring, upon reaching 40 years old, releases spores that will grow into the rest of the Orcs of that generation. It is known. What, you thought the sporemounds didn't affect the physiology of other life forms from Draenor?

After rebelling against Arthas. Strong point right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I'm not clear she even understands that the current "Horde" is not the same as the "Horde" that invaded Azeroth. Connected through history to be sure, but certainly not the same. Alleria has a LOT of catching up to do.

Alleria's lover is a human, she has fought together with humans against orcs, she crossed the Dark Portal together with humans, fought there with them and then fought the Legion for 1000 years with other humans. It's really unlikely that she will now hate humans as a whole after all that because of one human who betrayed his humanity anyway. Now, Blizzard can do anything, of course, but considering how they made Vereesa to be the one to update Alleria with what she has missed, that doesn't seem to be the direction they are taking.
    Thats why i mentioned Scourge, and also that Vereesa is now right beside her, giving her perspective of it all. So yes, the outcome of all of this seems obvious. I secretly hope that Sylvanas will meet up with her and give her view of it all aswell, so at least Alleria will be a little conflicted of what to do next. By Vereesa it will only go one single way.

Off Topic, are the other humans with Turalyon? I only seen alot of other Draeneis but not a other single human beside Turalyon, again, I havn't played Argus so I can't speak of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I was disappointed there was no special dialogue on my Orc with her. I want to find out how she feels about saving an Orc.
    At this point, it seems like the Horde is only doing stuff on Argus for gameplay reasons.
    They might as well give them a disguise like in caverns of time and just go all out on pretending they are something else.

Let Alliance heroes remain Alliance.

well today is part 3 of the quest chain

I hope we get some more dialogue from her regarding her thoughts on the horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    After rebelling against Arthas. Strong point right there.
    So does the fact that Arthas was prince of Lordaeron matter or not?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Thats why i mentioned Scourge, and also that Vereesa is now right beside her, giving her perspective of it all. So yes, the outcome of all of this seems obvious. I secretly hope that Sylvanas will meet up with her and give her view of it all aswell, so at least Alleria will be a little conflicted of what to do next. By Vereesa it will only go one single way.

Off Topic, are the other humans with Turalyon? I only seen alot of other Draeneis but not a other single human beside Turalyon, again, I havn't played Argus so I can't speak of it.
    They ended up in the army of light, which Is just light fused eredar at this point. There were no Draenei in the army of light till the vindicator showed up.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeeze these guys rebelled against the prince of Lordaeron who murdered my sister and killed 90% of my people, I hate them.

Garithos tried to kill my prince? And the Horde was the only faction who helped my people survive? Jeeze I hate them.

People who scream let X char stay X faction are admitting they don't actually want character development, nor do they want Alleria to act like Alleria. She's not going to fully side with the Alliance and leave the blood elves high and dry. She will probably end up being one of the only actual neutral character with interests on both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Let Alliance heroes remain Alliance.
    Alleria has always been dedicated to her people. She's kinda like Illidan. Just because the Alliance considers her to be a hero doesn't mean she has the same regard for the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Considered how the current undead Lordaeron is the main reason as for why Quel'Thalas is still standing, rather opposed to the Alliance's attempts of spying and sabotaging on the Blood Elves' operations, I'm unsure if pressing this point is doing any favor in regards of the argument "Alleria will definitely not distrust the humans or the Alliance".

Alleria's lover is a human, she has fought together with humans against orcs, she crossed the Dark Portal together with humans, fought there with them and then fought the Legion for 1000 years with other humans.
    And yet she didn't show in any of those instances a change of opinion in regards of humanity. No "yay, humans are tote great and are in no way inferior to elves", she simply bonded with a few individuals along the way. And I'm definitely sure she fought alongside no humans aside Turalyon for 1000 years, all the humans of the expedition were shown in TBC and Turalyon/Alleria were the only characters considered missing back then. Even Khadgar, as we all know, remained in the Outland.

It's really unlikely that she will now hate humans as a whole after all that because of one human who betrayed his humanity anyway.
    Which is just as unlikely that she wouldn't be affected in any way by such news and would joyfully stick to the Alliance and become an opponent of her very people. Between Arthas, Kel'Thuzad, the Cult of the Damned, Garithos, the Kirin Tor and the events of TBC there is a ridiculous abundance of events where humans caused nothing but harm towards Alleria's very people and own family. Her love for Turalyon was never shown to be that incredibly strong that would make her magically ignore all of this and just be some Alliance fervent loyalist, something she has never been to begin with.

At the same time, it would be equally unlikely that she would not have her feelings slightly changed in regards of Orcs and Trolls when she'll learn of the Blood Elf situation and who always supported them in recent times. Hell, the Horde-aligned Trolls (Darkspear) fucking shared intel with the Farstriders to ensure they would have been prepared against the Amani/Zandalari alliance in order to protect Quel'Thalas. A thing is holding a grudge and another is being mentally-handicapped. After all, BtDP established Alleria's ability to get over the most irrational and genocidal side of her hatred, meaning she's definitely in the best condition to show some flexibility.

All of this said, the whole exchange between Alleria and Vereesa is ridiculously stupid. And ofcourse Blizzard made Vereesa voice and face of that retardation. Even Alleria's retort, her horror in regards of Sylvanas leading the Horde despite what they did during the war, is absolutely forced and retarded, considered how the Horde's behavior during the Second War is not even that relevant, the mere fact that Sylvanas, an High Elf, leads an army of Orcs should sound nonsensical by default. Vereesa offered zero context, she didn't even mention the undead part thing. Before complaining about past events, Alleria should have scratched her head and asking to Vereesa how the fuck that could have been realistically possible to begin with and what in the fucking hell can have led to such an absurd turn of events, not simply saying "hurr durr how could Sylvanas lead the Horde after all they have done hurr durr" basically implying the notion was bad in regards of the Second War's events but not that strange anyway.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2017-09-12 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Alleria has always been dedicated to her people. She's kinda like Illidan. Just because the Alliance considers her to be a hero doesn't mean she has the same regard for the Alliance.
    I'm talking out of the lore.

She has been an Alliance Hero since the start of the game with the statue in the valley of heroes. Taking her away would be a massive slap to the face to the players awaiting their Hero of old to return. And I'm happy to see that Blizzard appears to be taking her in that direction with the Sons of Lothar and her talk with Vereesa.

She has been an Alliance Hero since the start of the game with the statue in the valley of heroes. Taking her away would be a massive slap to the face to the players awaiting their Hero of old to return. And I'm happy to see that Blizzard appears to be taking her in that direction with the Sons of Lothar and her talk with Vereesa.
    That is the thing though she never considered herself an integral part of the Alliance, the main reason she joined up was to defend her homeland and that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account

Moot point, that statue was dedicted to her by none other than guess who? You got it, Sylvanas, who is now leading the Horde. Things have changed. Her people is all she cared about, hurting feelings isn't something Blizzard cares about much recently honestly.

Whether it does or does not, the fact that Forsaken rebelled against him makes them being Lordaeronians inconsequential to the topic of Arthas in this context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.