Poll: Who should rule?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Horde Who should rule the Darkspear?

Putting character development aside (Because the Darkspear Tribe has no such thing) who do you think should be Vol'jin's successor once the trolls stop "figuring things out" and actually do something?
    Also, assume Vol'jin is not coming back in any shape or form.

Also, first thread i'm making here so I hope the Poll comes out correctly
    Last edited by Maljinwo; 2017-09-12 at 01:36 PM.

That troll that made me do that annoying quest of killing crabs a long time ago in their starting area.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    A council of elders, guided by the collective spirits of Vol'jin and Sen'jin in their majestic loa-tastic forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    A council of elders, guided by the collective spirits of Vol'jin and Sen'jin in their majestic loa-tastic forms.
    Actually, that sounds like a possible thing...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesnt Rokhan lead the tribe now? Atleast he's the only Darkspear that shows up when you get your prestige skin with all other leaders.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Vol'Jin.
    Dahkspeah nevah die.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronkster View Post
    Doesnt Rokhan lead the tribe now? Atleast he's the only Darkspear that shows up when you get your prestige skin with all other leaders.

Rokhan (according to a GM) is only watching after the day-to-day things.
    Ion "RNG" Hazzikostas said that the trolls don't have a leader because they are still 'figuring things out'

Whatever that means

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maljinwo View Post
    Ion "RNG" Hazzikostas said that the trolls don't have a leader because they are still 'figuring things out'

Whatever that means
    Hm, I see, thanks for pointing that out. Hopefully we'll get to see a new Darkspear leader for next expansion. I doubt it though.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Sylvanna because Voljin made her the Warchief?

If not then Vol'Jin's long lost son, one that didn't die and was a love child because why the hell not at this point.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I don't even know who Vanira is. It's funny, when I think of famous Darkspear troll names, the first one that comes to mind is... Zen'kiki! All the other trolls characters were pretty much generic. That's how much attention the Darkspear got over the years...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I don't even know who Vanira is. It's funny, when I think of famous Darkspear troll names, the first one that comes to mind is... Zen'kiki! All the other trolls characters were pretty much generic. That's how much attention the Darkspear got over the years...
    Vanira is Vol'jin's second in command. She is seen during the Troll starter area and then helps out in Hyjal

Vanira is Vol'jin's second in command. She is seen during the Troll starter area and then helps out in Hyjal
    Did a search on her. Her only lore is helping on troll start area. (The Hyjal daily has hardly any lore)

That's the problem with the Darkspear: instead of reinforcing some characters to make them memorable, Blizzard makes a new shaman/shadow hunter/witch doctor every time, who is then forgotten. Even the elite Darkspear squad, the Siame-Quashi, appeared only once and we had no interaction with it, they were just there, posing by the side of Vol'jin, near Zul'aman or within Zul'Gurub.

Whatever that means
    In other words, they either have something happening, that they've planned already and not in any way, letting that cat out of the bag. Or actually, they have no idea and masking it with "the trolls are figuring it out" meaning "Blizzard are figuring it out".

I like the idea that there's a Council like in Throne of Thunder and guided by Loa induced spirits ... or Sen'jin and Vol'jin with a vibe of actual Voodoo magic since we get that theme constantly yet, actually fuck all of it centrally to characters in the limelight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Or actually, they have no idea and masking it with "the trolls are figuring it out" meaning "Blizzard are figuring it out".
    I'm sure they have no clue on what to do.
    After all, Vol'jin was this "impossible to kill" dude and then they kill him off for reasons.
    They also made sure to burn his body which is TABOO for trolls.

Deleted
    Voted 'other'. Son of Garrosh(if he exists) should subjugate them. If they can't change their ways and become healthy members of the society then total physical extermination is the only way. Not even necessarily by lethal force. Render them unable to breed via magic and make them slaves until their very ends.

Alternatively Blizzard may create a real deal troll character who is not a pussy. Zul'jin 2.0 would work.

I'm sure they have no clue on what to do.
    After all, Vol'jin was this "impossible to kill" dude and then they kill him off for reasons.
    They also made sure to burn his body which is TABOO for trolls.
    Yeah I was little like W.T.F with the burning of the body. I mean you spent several expansions with Trolls having mummies everywhere and such to then have his corpse burned like some massive gathering. As they say in Suramar... "Something's not quite right."

I am quite pissed off Vol'jin died but even more pissed that it was in such an underhanded way. I do pray that it was to make this character to become this fancy Loa spirit or something since they spoke to him directly... Because burning his body would then technically "trap" him in the Shadowlands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I am quite pissed off Vol'jin died but even more pissed that it was in such an underhanded way.
    I don't want to derail (again) the topic. But Vol'jin's death was handled extremely poorly with no regard for the customs of the race nor his own traits.

7+ Year Old Account
    This guy.

Oh yeah, /10chars

How about a house plant?

Just genocide this race. They are COMPLETELY useless at this point.