Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Behaving like a little kid.. Not surprised.

Are you going to comment on what the OP said or are you going to continue your pathetic tantrum?
    I am just repsonding the same way you did on the OPs response. And your saying I am acting like a little kid.
    So basicly your saying your a little kid?

And I am not having a tantrum I am having a blast at how you think your response is any better.
    Your trying to justify your response by making my reponse look worse than yours, but sadly that wont work.

Deleted
    OP is crying over a dungeon in world of warcraft. Sadlevel: 3/5
    Random-forum-guy is crying over that OP is crying over a dungeon in world of warcraft. Sadlevel: over9000

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    So? I'm not sure what you want to tell me, you described it yourself as "Very short and small.", so unlike Cathedral it seems quite good for m+.
    Again.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Who cares about mythic+?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    OP really needs to get laid.
    I'm trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zherod View Post
    This isn't a dungeon it's a MoP scenario, one of the lazy ones.
    This. Walk across a courtyard and kill 4 named mobs on your way.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I was disappointed with the difficulty, but I don't agree it was lazy because it was kinda set up to be that kinda dungeon. I do like a void theme dungeon in this expansion because I think they are using it to set up a Void themed expansion. I wish it was tune slightly harder, i was reading the dungeon journal and was like okay, we need to do this this and this ... the first three bosses the group I was with pretty much avoided mechanics and still killed easily and the last boss you can't really ignore mechanics.

I am interested in more the lore of the dungeon as opposed to its difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zherod View Post
    This isn't a dungeon it's a MoP scenario, one of the lazy ones.
    So, it is like all the dungeons then. What's your argument?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh christ on a bike, do you DO anything else than create a tidalwave of, utterly pointless, whine threads?
    Hunt bitches on the streets?

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    I am just repsonding the same way you did on the OPs response. And your saying I am acting like a little kid.
    So basicly your saying your a little kid?

And I am not having a tantrum I am having a blast at how you think your response is any better.
    Your trying to justify your response by making my reponse look worse than yours, but sadly that wont work.
    This isn't rocket science,

You brought nothing to the conversation but petty insults.

Who cares about mythic+?
    Everyone cares about mythic plus. What use would any dungeon have in the current loot system if not for m+? Nobody would run any dungeon anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said I don't enjoy the game.
    Not sure if serious
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

It's really easy to see who made this thread just by looking at the title. It's getting tiresome, boi.

Deleted
    This isn't rocket science,

You brought nothing to the conversation but petty insults.
    Please enlighten me.. what did you bring with your comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I was disappointed with the difficulty, but I don't agree it was lazy because it was kinda set up to be that kinda dungeon. I do like a void theme dungeon in this expansion because I think they are using it to set up a Void themed expansion. I wish it was tune slightly harder, i was reading the dungeon journal and was like okay, we need to do this this and this ... the first three bosses the group I was with pretty much avoided mechanics and still killed easily and the last boss you can't really ignore mechanics.

I am interested in more the lore of the dungeon as opposed to its difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

So, it is like all the dungeons then. What's your argument?
    oh come on i wasn't trying to be clever.
    it's a cutoff of 350yards of the side leading up to triumvirate with 15ish pulls. 3 boss put at the same distance, then you go inside the room FOUR mob and the final boss. Now scroll all the dungeon in the journal and tell me something so ... poor. I'm not talking about LEET difficulty, but you really think it's a dungeon? Or a 4-5 steps scenario?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    And you didn't even address the fact that auto attacks do a lot better than wanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Quick trade chat poll reveals that YOUR MOM is actually the hardest bossfight in WoW.

This thread is basically like sticking honey on your dick and trying to fuck a behive.

But fuck it, I'll put my two cents in.

They definitely designed the dungeon before they decided this was also going to be an area you can explore in the open world. And it's a great area to explore that contrasts well with the rest of legion and promises things to come.

If you're not into it on any level you're pretty weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Everyone cares about mythic plus. What use would any dungeon have in the current loot system if not for m+? Nobody would run any dungeon anymore.
    I don't run mythic plus, neither do tons of other people. I'm not in the gear hamsterwheel. I do something because I enjoy it. I enjoyed Cathedral, didn't enjoy Triumvirate.

Behaving like a little kid.. Not surprised.

Are you going to comment on what the OP said or are you going to continue your pathetic tantrum?
    I read this and it reminds me of a post someone made:

You have nothing to share besides petty insults.. think about that before calling anything childish
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    They definitely designed the dungeon before they decided this was also going to be an area you can explore in the open world.
    Yeah? They definitely did that? Fascinating. What evidence is there for that. Reason and logic point to it being the complete opposite.

OMG it is another

<Insert WOW Feature here> is <insert nasty words here> thread.

Who would have guessed.

I enjoyed it OP, better than half the other dungeons out there.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Please enlighten me.. what did you bring with your comment?
    Honesty, I brought honesty to the conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    I read this and it reminds me of a post someone made:
    The irony escapes you

I don't run mythic plus, neither do tons of other people. I'm not in the gear hamsterwheel. I do something because I enjoy it. I enjoyed Cathedral, didn't enjoy Triumvirate.
    That's great, everyone can have an opinion. All I said is from you description as "very short and small" it appeals to me and the many m+ runners and might be a dungeon that actually is run instead of the last dungeon they implemented that might look great and have unique features, but is ignored by a large group of players because they don't get a better reward from doing more challenging content.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    This thread is basically like sticking honey on your dick and trying to fuck a behive.

But fuck it, I'll put my two cents in.

They definitely designed the dungeon before they decided this was also going to be an area you can explore in the open world. And it's a great area to explore that contrasts well with the rest of legion and promises things to come.

If you're not into it on any level you're pretty weird.
    Yeah? They definitely did that? Fascinating. What evidence is there for that. Reason and logic point to it being the complete opposite.
    Legion Alpha had a map file called Legion Dungeon. It was made with existing WoD and TBC assets, but its basic idea matches the SoT dungeon we got now. The map file was included in first Alpha build and was never updated.

Likely scenario is that they were planning to have Mac'Aree only as a instance, but decided early to expand that idea into a whole zone. They kept the open world feel of the instance by placing much of it also on the now overworld map of Mac'Aree.

Deleted
    This post is lazy and boring. I preferred you when you were banned, OP.