Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Then don't buy it fool?

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    If you live in one of those countries, you should be more worried about the feces in your drinking water than wow mounts.

I'd do the same if people were willing to pay.

Deleted
    It's always been like this... except now it's even better since we can pay with gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Yes. But virtual ticket owners get a small discount.
    Re-read the post of the main page and you're right, indeed. Thanks for the insight !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    Maybe not but it gets close...

Afghanistan $72 per month, Albania $178 per month, Algeria $170 per month and the list goes on, like this are just virtual items there are no excuses to not price the tickets by county like Blizzard does with all their other products
    You also have to look at countries that would actually purchase and use a VT, Algeria has slightly over 1 personal computer per 100 people, they're probably not playing wow on a grand scale.... In afghanistan only 12% of the population even has internet....

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    So just because people complained about It for so long It's not worth mentioning still? You must be a favoured customer.
    40$ for a ppv and a load of digital items is pretty decent deal, and a better value then most things of said nature individually

$40?? its only 30 here in europe

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    $40?? its only 30 here in europe
    30 EUR ~= 36 USD, so bout the same

honestly surprised they didn't make it 34.99 eur like how the balanced out the services.

I can probably pack two days worth of lunches, so I can afford this mount. Not too shabby.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always been $40. Maybe you should learn to save your money or make more money so this doesn't matter to you?

I would buy it, if i didn't already used 100,00 to buy children's trading card.
    Oh well...thats life.

But why exactly the price is a problem?

Well yeh...if the mount wasn't unique, everyone would complain that it's robbery for something that should be special so they can feel special...unless they don't want to buy it, then it should be a boring re-skin so they don't feel less unique/special for not buying it (or can't buy it, whatever).

40$ for two mounts and a dedicated stream of the con, that much being the norm (but with one pet instead of two mounts) for 40$ in previous years is a much better deal than they usually have. If anything, it is better deal than years prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the virtual ticket has been 40$ for like 8 years now. Try harder in finding something to get outraged about.
    This.

Instantly bought a ticket btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just want to see the cosplay and that's it. 40$ is too expensive for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ruts View Post
    It's cheap. Get a job.
    40$ is a 6 hour shift here.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Oh jeez Rick T-T-T-TToken price is now 275.000g

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Your avatar picture seems very appropriate right now
    ^^^^ THIS is the quote of the thread winner here. I thought the exact same thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i just want to see the cosplay and that's it. 40$ is too expensive for that.

- - - Updated - - -

40$ is a 6 hour shift here.
    They need to raise the minimum wage already.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    what AAA title is $40 cuz i want it
    A few years ago we paid that for Wrath of The Lich King. It was par for the course at the time. It seems like a bargain now in hindsight.