Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Its Bernie. Isent all his solutions to tax the 1%?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    He's in the same age group as Trump and you worship him.
    He's 4 years older and he's senile.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    He is 4 years older and still in better health from what can be told and he is completely mentally sound unlike our current president.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calamorallo View Post
    No, a majority or strong plurality of people get strongly subsidized insurance through an employer. Do you really think that their salary will go up since business expense goes down? I don't. Far more likely that taxes go up, but salary stays the same.
    It would remove the employers grip to use health insurance as a bargaining tool for the job allowing many to move jobs more easily if they wished.

Even if what you say happened, that would be a short term bump at best.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Does this mean in 4 years you will think the same thing of your god-king Trump?

Does this mean in 4 years you will think the same thing of your god-king Trump?
    In 4 years Trump will be 4 years older. He could be senile by then but age affects everyone differently. Sanders is senile now

In 4 years Trump will be 4 years older. He could be senile by then but age affects everyone differently. Sanders is senile now
    Great mental gymnastics you have no evidence that Sanders is senile, Trump has more than enough evidence that would make you question his sanity yet you think he is perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    He is 4 years older and still in better health from what can be told and he is completely mentally sound unlike our current president.
    Trump looks healthy, Bernie looks like a walking skeleton all hunched over. If they were to box, the smart money would be on Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Great mental gymnastics you have no evidence that Sanders is senile, Trump has more than enough evidence that would make you question his sanity yet you think he is perfectly fine.
    I have evidence, Hillary and the DNC stole the nomination from Sanders through deception, yet he supported her, I can't think of a sane person who would have done that. (:

I have evidence, Hillary and the DNC stole the nomination from Sanders through deception, yet he supported her, I can't think of a sane person who would have done that. (:
    You mean like every republican Trump insulted that ended up supporting him? even when he attacked their family?

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean like every republican Trump insulted that ended up supporting him? even when he attacked their family?
    How about when he attacked them for not paying enough in taxes, and then refused to release his tax information? That was a good one...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Well if your country decided to spend a little more to education, the answer would be quite clear....it's taxes. But since it's somehow impossible for you to think that everyone deserves healthcare and other common human rights, it's obviously not clear to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Well if your country decided to spend a little more to education, the answer would be quite clear....it's taxes. But since it's somehow impossible for you to think that everyone deserves healthcare and other common human rights, it's obviously not clear to you.
    Doesn't need to be taxes, can also be reduced spending. But we really NEED all those Abrams tanks to sit and rot. Because reasons!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trump looks healthy, Bernie looks like a walking skeleton all hunched over. If they were to box, the smart money would be on Trump.
    Except we've seen Bernie run. Can't say the same about Trump. He even needed a golf cart while the other G7 leaders walked.
    Last edited by UnkLegacy; 2017-09-14 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnkLegacy View Post
    Except we've seen Bernie run. Can't say the same about Trump. He even needed a golf cart while the other G7 leaders walked.
    I can't look at that, it set my virus alarms off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using Kaspersky Anti-Virus? That one might go off on just negative news about Trump.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The funny thing is, after you said this, I clicked on it and it did it to me. I edited it to imgur

Where are the Bernie Bros now?

They go hysterical over HRC, but at least she has numbers for her plans.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Where are the Bernie Bros now?
    They never really existed.

And boxing is definitely the gold-standard for determining a persons health. When I go to the doctors office, me and the doctor put on some gloves and spar for a bit so he can diagnose me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Doesn't need to be taxes, can also be reduced spending. But we really NEED all those Abrams tanks to sit and rot. Because reasons!
    Ask yourself when those tanks were created did come hat in hand to your door and ask for more money? No of course not. Why is funding always a concern for social programs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Ask yourself when those tanks were created did come hat in hand to your door and ask for more money? No of course not. Why is funding always a concern for social programs?
    Look at it this way. Say you have a 100$ budget and you need 50$ worth of food, but you've spent 75$ on fidget spinners. Is the problem that you need to raise more money by panhandling, or that you're not spending the money you have on what should mater?

-Kujako-