Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Actually, no.
    You managed to edit out the rest of my comment, which means you are avoiding the question. Try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why do you say that? Do you hate all gay people, or just those who are in public office?
    I don't hate gay people, doesn't mean i can't consider them and their preference degeneracy. I don't wanna put them in camps or gas them, just find them digusting.

You managed to edit out the rest of my comment, which means you are avoiding the question. Try harder.
    I don't care to engage in your stupid shtick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaney View Post
    Having a different opinion isn't bigotry. Not accepting that people may have other than your own is. Which is what you do all around this thread. Degenerate.
    You should reread what you just said slowly

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what's happening in SK or Singapore though.
    Isn't it? You said yourself rights haven't improved

15+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of the Pride Parade?
    I live in Sweden and it feels like the Pride Parade is constantly happening just in different city. They all have different dates.
    I don't have anything against gay people, but PP is stupid as shit.

Having a different opinion isn't bigotry. Not accepting that people may have other than your own is. Which is what you do all around this thread. Degenerate.
    "Another degenerate in power somewhere. Let's celebrate."

That sure looks like bigotry to me. I'm sure you support their freedom to marry, adopt children, and be able to march in parades, just like everyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You should reread what you just said slowly
    and where did i said you can't have your own opinion? I still consider you a degenerate, but thankfully so do Muslims in your own country who will soon become more significant "minority". Then it will all get better.

I don't care to engage in your stupid shtick.
    No, what you really mean, is that you cannot answer a question.

Opposing gay rights IS a backwards mentality, because most of the world is slowly pushing towards MORE freedoms for gay people.

"Another degenerate in power somewhere. Let's celebrate."

That sure looks like bigotry to me. I'm sure you support their freedom to marry, adopt children, and be able to march in parades, just like everyone else...
    how is finding someone disgusting and degenerate a bigotry? They can rub eachother willies and i can find it disgusting. win = win.

and where did i said you can't have your own opinion? I still consider you a degenerate, but thankfully so do Muslims in your own country who will soon become more significant "minority". Then it will all get better.
    So, now you have a problem with gay people and Muslims? I'm shocked...

No, what you really mean, is that you cannot answer a question.

Opposing gay rights IS a backwards mentality, because most of the world is slowly pushing towards MORE freedoms for gay people.
    No it's not. and you have no idea how wrong you are. Western World is MINORITY of the world.

Isn't it? You said yourself rights haven't improved
    ... Are you being intentionally obtuse?

Pride parades aren't moving forward.
    LGBT rights disagree but continue living in your bubble
    LGBT rights aren't progressing because of pride parades. What an asinine statement.
    You're free to research and be corrected
    I have, there are pride parades in both South Korea and Singapore, LGBT rights are still in a bad state.
    I didn't say it hasn't improved. I said pride parades haven't made them progress. Social attitudes is what improves them, not pride parades.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    What's the point of the Pride Parade?
    I live in Sweden and it feels like the Pride Parade is constantly happening just in different city. They all have different dates.
    I don't have anything against gay people, but PP is stupid as shit.
    So people can feel comfortable and express themselves in a safe environment and meet other likeminded people. You may aswell ask why have parades and carnivals period

So, now you have a problem with gay people and Muslims? I'm shocked...
    I don't. I love my Muslim brothers. Something tells me they don't go in hand with gay rights however.

how is finding someone disgusting and degenerate a bigotry? They can rub eachother willies and i can find it disgusting. win = win.
    Your comments are proving my point for me. Do you support legalized gay marriage, and the freedom for gay people to adopt and have freedom of speech in their pride parades?

So people can feel comfortable and express themselves in a safe environment and meet other likeminded people. You may aswell ask why have parades and carnivals period
    Because you can't be comfortable unless you parade with dildo on your forhead. Check.

I don't. I love my Muslim brothers. Something tells me they don't go in hand with gay rights however.
    The same can be said for many other religions, like Christianity.

The same can be said for many other religions, like Christianity.
    Please name a country where Christians throw gay people of roofs for their sexual preference.

No it's not. and you have no idea how wrong you are. Western World is MINORITY of the world.
    So, you think that we should support the actions of countries like Russia, who want to restrict the freedoms of gay people even further?

Please name a country where Christians throw gay people of roofs for their sexual preference.
    Well, they don't throw them off the roof but in Uganda people are killed for being homosexual.