Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Hypocrisy would actually fit them very well.
    I find the idea of an insane void vereesa eating her children, blaming the blood elves and then getting burned by rommath who uses fire for a mercy killing. Make void elves happen blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    I just hope Dark or Void Rangers become an actual thing in-game. I like that Blizzard is ok with going two specs with DH to keep flavor and hopefully they aren't afraid of one spec classes. But they'd not be able to swap specs so I'm not sure if Blizzard would want to hard lock a class like that (would be interesting tho).

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I just hope Dark or Void Rangers become an actual thing in-game.
    TBH seeing a draenei blademaster in Argus makes me think that they might make Blademaster hero class a thing by establishing them with an alliance race.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Hypocrisy would actually fit them very well.
    Oh yes. Shame the High Elf Ranger is probably just Alleria as she looks to other players questing in the same area with their own Alleria.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Oh yes. Shame the High Elf Ranger is probably just Alleria as she looks to other players questing in the same area with their own Alleria.
    That's what it is, unless there is another npc somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    would be fun if the high elves turn into degenerates like the draeneis in argus with the void and then become playable

people will finally have the high elf playable buy they will be ugly as fuck not alike the blood elves and they will cry a lot

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood the massive boner people have for High Elves.

...and besides, aren't there only, like, five who exist on Azeroth at this point?
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-09-16 at 05:15 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    It's obviously her. There are no other noticeable High Elf NPCs on Argus. As far as I can tell, all of Alleria's High Elves stopped by in the Outland and we saw all of them in TBC already. It's not like she brought a legion with her back in WC2.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I never understood the massive boner people have for High Elves.

...and besides, aren't there only, like, five who exist on Azeroth at this point?
    I'll never be grateful enough to @Elven Athena for giving birth to this joke-turned-into-meme some year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Can someone explain me this obsession with high elves? Why don't you just play blood elves if you like elves so much?
    It's basically the same race, just different eyes or whatevs.
    You already know the answer. Because they don't want to play Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Which is exactly why they won't happen. If factions are actually supposed to "matter" (which they don't they are the worst and most archaic part of WoW) then adding the most popular race of one of the sides to the other makes no sense and would blatantly spit on the "faction identity" they insist is so important. High Elves only make sense as a "Blood Elf subrace" when factions themselves don't matter anymore. Until then they won't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    What a great motivation to add a "new race" who's already playable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

That's pretty lame reason to give Horde's most popular race to Alliance.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-09-17 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    Woud find it a pretty weak option for a new playable race.
    I mean they are basicly just Blood Elfs in priest shadow form.

Normal high elf, blood elf, void elf, undead darkfallen elf, undead dark ranger elf, night elf, nightborne elf, highborne elf, half-elf, ogrelf, elforc, elftrog, gnomelf, taurelf, day elf and so on are all viable options at this point.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-09-17 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    I think the game can also use light infused elves, totally green jungle elves, highbornes, royal purple elves, blue ocean elves, slightly taller elves, slightly shorter elves, black elves, really muscular elves and last but not least rainbow elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    High Elves and Blood Elves are literally the same race, so, not a third.
    It would be a third elf race if they were added into the game as a playable race separate to night elves or blood elves so yeah I still don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    High Elves and Blood Elves are literally the same race, so, not a third.
    Night elves? Forget about those?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Night elves? Forget about those?
    Night elves are distinct enough to justify the existence of their Thalassian descendants as another race.

You could make a case for the Nightborne elves but we REALLY don't need more playable elves

Ever

Quote Originally Posted by maljinwo View Post
    Night elves are distinct enough to justify the existence of their Thalassian descendants as another race.

You could make a case for the Nightborne elves but we REALLY don't need more playable elves

Ever
    The game is so far down the rabbit hole that almost everything is an elf. Night Elves, Void Elves, High Elves, Blood Elves, Satyrs were elves, Elves were trolls, Naga were Elves. Its like the backbone of the game to the point elf may as well be a synonym for humanoid.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Idk, maybe it's some sort of a new class? We still don't know what those void weapons are for.

I doubt they would do another elf race though, they would essentially just look like the other elves we already have.