Well Messi is showing who should get the Ballon d'Or.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Paulinho actually looks pretty good (his Brazil form seems to have transferred to Barca). I know it's early but I think people might be eating some crow about Paulinho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lel. Don't get ahead of yourself, little Timmy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Lel. Don't get ahead of yourself, little Timmy.
    Well correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Messi performed better than Ronaldo in 2017?

Well correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Messi performed better than Ronaldo in 2017?
    Never, EVER argue with a CR7 fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Paulinho actually looks pretty good (his Brazil form seems to have transferred to Barca). I know it's early but I think people might be eating some crow about Paulinho.
    I haven't seen him play that much but my roommate is a Barca fan and he was totally against the transfer but he has said that Paulinho has performed well. And 40 million isn't even much nowadays. If he scores some goals and puts in good performances here and there those 40 millions are justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Rookie mistake

15+ Year Old Account
    Please, PLEASE don't start a Messi vs Ronaldo debate. They're both brilliant footballers in their own right, nothing else needs to be said.

Deleted
    Let's throw in the individual accomplishments versus team accomplishments side to the argument too so as to create a hurricane Irma of shitstorms.

Like when Buffon never won it or Iniesta didn't win it or Ribery didn't win it when they all respectively won the World cup / Champions league / whatever, but Messi scored seven hattricks against Eibar that season.

Discuss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Let's throw in the individual accomplishments versus team accomplishments side to the argument too so as to create a hurricane Irma of shitstorms.

Like when Buffon never won it or Iniesta didn't win it or Ribery didn't win it when they all respectively won the World cup / Champions league / whatever, but Messi scored seven hattricks against Eibar that season.

Discuss.
    Why you do this! WHY! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    That shit goes both ways, bruv.

Ronaldo was godlike in like 3 games in 2017, Messi in atleast 20. So yeah GB going to the clown from Portugal is a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    That shit goes both ways, bruv.
    Yeah I ain't your bruv
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Ronaldo was godlike in like 3 games in 2017, Messi in atleast 20. So yeah GB going to the clown from Portugal is a disgrace.
    Didn't I just say not to start a debate.

Final warning to everyone. Change the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah I had em for top 4 because I thought chelsea might meltdown more but now I think its gonna be Man Utd/ Man City/ Chelsea/ Arsenal.

Liverpool are leaking so many goals its getting to meme stage.
    It's frustrating how Klopp refuses to invest in defence at all. You can't win a league by just outscoring because injuries and cards happen.
    That said, in his defence, despite the results there were positive signs from several players. Solanke looks good, Robertson looks good, Woodburn, Ings and Ox showing flashes of good play. A second string team is always likely to be short on confidence, and missing Mané and resting Salah changes our game totally which we're not used to. The team will come good in time, though I think I agree that we might struggle to get top 4.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    It's frustrating how Klopp refuses to invest in defence at all. You can't win a league by just outscoring because injuries and cards happen.
    That said, in his defence, despite the results there were positive signs from several players. Solanke looks good, Robertson looks good, Woodburn, Ings and Ox showing flashes of good play. A second string team is always likely to be short on confidence, and missing Mané and resting Salah changes our game totally which we're not used to. The team will come good in time, though I think I agree that we might struggle to get top 4.
    He went in for virgil van dijk but got slapped back by Southampton because they dip into that well too often the fans would have rioted. No plan B was a mistake

TheGOAT 14 years old confirmed.

PS: Still not your bruv
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2017-09-20 at 04:21 AM.

Deleted
    We should change the subject from Messi/Ronaldo to how much of a thug Pepe is.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Portugal are euro champions deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, boring cup games this week, when most teams try their utmost to field as many reserves and lose to an amateur team.

This TheGOAT kiddie is like the shits.

Appears suddenly without warning, causes a mess and some minor annoyance, and then departs just as quickly (gets banned again).
    We just have to wait it out lads. It'll be over soon...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Yeah. Or how you can't be a fan unless you've been to your own stadium. That always rustles some jimmies.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, so glad we avoided that £40M bullet that is The Ox.
    £40 fucking million...

I must be at least £500,000 in this market.