Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Ohh, I remember that one. But if it's a wyrm from a chinese leak, then it could either be a dragon or a naga then.
    God I hope it's a cool one if it ends up being real
    A dragon or a naga not turning into a cat/bear is logical

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    The wyrm skin race makes sense with the druid hint : a reptillian race not turning into a cat or a bear but reptillian bulky/agile beasts is logical (they changed the names from bear form and cat form to guardian form and shapeshifter form)
    I suppose.
    Will point out again though that this could very well by a translation awkwardness for a clue pointing to Naga.

I want a Void hybrid class. It can be the long-desired Bard archetype, only instead of inspiring and debilitating magical songs they have emotional manipulation and tentacle magic.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

As long as we're reading into "leaks", I came across one on tumblr months ago (can't remember when exactly but I do remember it was before Gamescom). Assumed it was bullshit like they all are but I saved it in my drafts so I could compare it to the actual expansion when it's announced, just in case.

Now that we know Sargeras stabs Azeroth and Khadgar says people are going to want her blood, this line stands out to me though - "Below the surface from above the sky"

The full thing is:

The pale streak pierces the vale and the ring opens
    Commanders meld into dusk
    The first is dead but not gone
    Their hooves silence even gods
    Below the surface from above the sky
    The ascended welcome their origins and their mistake
    Six eyes blink and turn into five
    She hopes to fail only to succeed
    The last breath is the easiest
    Link to the actual post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Though I wonder. If I started to fly towards it from the tip of Azshara, could I be able to see it before fatique kills me with the expanded draw distance Legion brought us?
    I just tryed it, there is an invisible flying wall right at the edge of the azshara fatigue zone, i got pushed down to water level by this "wall" and dismounted from my flying mount when it pushed me below water surface i could only swim from that point on.

But a Humanoid/Mammalian turning into a bird (descended from reptiles) is logical?

RL Logic does not apply, Humans and Dwarves descended from animated stone, Gnomes descended from robots, Highborne turned into reptilian Naga, etc.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-09-22 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    I can accept that my mage and shaman can't stealth, so I have to do something else.
    hu? your mage doesnt have invisibility?
    But as boomkin I know I have stealth available, it's just put behind inconvenient 10 second cast for no good reason.
    what? Prowl is an instant and can be cast even in owl form?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    I just tryed it, there is an invisible flying wall right at the edge of the azshara fatigue zone, i got pushed down to water level by this "wall" and dismounted from my flying mount when it pushed me below water surface i could only swim from that point on.
    So the Lost Isles chunk likely is there still, and they brute force you away instead of using the normal fatigue mechanic present in seas.

Interesting.

Deleted
    why? We have Dragons turning into humans/elfs/tauren/gnomes.... so where is the logic that they CANT turn into a bear/cat/dear etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    hu? your mage doesnt have invisibility?
    Invisibility lasts only for 20 seconds and has 5 minute CD and you can't see non-invisible units while it's active.

Stealth lasts as long as you are not spotted, and has only a 6 sec CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    what? Prowl is an instant and can be cast even in owl form?
    We were talking about removing stealth from all druids except Ferals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I want a Void hybrid class. It can be the long-desired Bard archetype, only instead of inspiring and debilitating magical songs they have emotional manipulation and tentacle magic.
    If they don't have an offensive spell called Facemelter I want a refund.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Where is everyone getting this druid stuff from? I'm reading the "leak" and I'm not seeing anything about a druid form there????????????????????

It does say playable RACE

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    "Only instead of being a bard they will literally be exactly what a shadow priest is."

Why though?

Where is everyone getting this druid stuff from? I'm reading the "leak" and I'm not seeing anything about a druid form there????????????????????

People are talking a string change in the PTR builds where "Cat form" was seemingly changed to "Shapeshift form" or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    People are talking a string change in the PTR builds where "Cat form" was seemingly changed to "Shapeshift form" or something like that.
    Ahh, they're mixing the two.
    Yeah, they likely don't have anything to do with one another.

If we get a new class, it needs to be a mail wearing healer/ranged dps.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Not exactly what a Shadow Priest is; I'd say more like a Druid, if they have melee, ranged and magical abilities at the same time.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

On the PTR

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Feral, Balance, Guardian
    Shapeshift Form Name changed from "Cat Form" to "Shapeshift Form".
    They're doing something to Cat Form by making it's name more generic.

All current druid races Feral forms are cats, so speculation rose about new druid race with different animal as their Feral form.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    If we get a new class, it needs to be a mail wearing healer/ranged dps.
    I so much want a Diablo 3 Witch Doctor class!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

On the PTR

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Feral, Balance, Guardian
    Shapeshift Form Name changed from "Cat Form" to "Shapeshift Form".
    They're doing something to Cat Form by making it's name more generic.

All current druid races Feral forms are cats, so speculation rose about new druid race with different animal as their Feral form.
    Could also just be expanded race options. Humans/Orcs turning into wolves, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Could also just be expanded race options. Humans/Orcs turning into wolves, etc.
    Could also mean nothing in the long run
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I so much want a Diablo 3 Witch Doctor class!
    I dont really care what class it would be, it just needs to fit those criteria to balance shit out.
    Crimea is Ukraine!