Absolute drama queen
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Wait, you're serious? Surely not. #triggered
    You do realise he's scored over 210 goals for Chelsea, registered over 100 assists, has multiple pl titles and a CL? Regarded as one of the best Premier league players of all time? Fellaini isn't fit to clean his loo!
    I dont care about any of his stats, I just liked that he was willing to run through walls for the team/manager. A trait you cant pay for which chelsea are slowly learning the hard way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I dont care about any of his stats, I just liked that he was willing to run through walls for the team/manager. A trait you cant pay for which chelsea are slowly learning the hard way.
    I think you are confused.
    Chelsea have won two titles in three years.

They are currently smashing said walls.

Ps: Fellaini is horse shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Back from hospital.

Nothing majorly serious. ECG and bloodwork fine.

They think its inflammatory heart cartilage. So will be guzzling the painkillers til it heals.
    Nice to hear!

Bayern drew 2-2 against Wolfsburg at home. Not satisfied, they had a 2-0 going into the break. Ulreich can pull of some good saves but he is not secure, which was again showed today.

No Thiago no party it seems like.

Good to hear that it wasn't critical Slender.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post

Bayern drew 2-2 against Wolfsburg at home. Not satisfied, they had a 2-0 going into the break. Ulreich can pull of some good saves but he is not secure, which was again showed today.

No Thiago no party it seems like.
    Is he injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I think you are confused.
    Chelsea have won two titles in three years.

They are currently smashing said walls.

Ps: Fellaini is horse shit.
    Guess you missed the word slowly

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Good to hear that it wasn't critical Slender.

Is he injured?
    Don't think so. My guess is that he was just rested for the PSG game.

Deleted
    I'm going into hiding, this is going to be fucking brutal.

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    What the hell are you on about? We won the league at a canter last season with 30 wins. You finished 6th. Remember?

What evidence have you seen so far that we're not behind the manager? When we grinding out a win at Spurs without our best players?

But yeah, you're right. They ran through walls for Mourinho to get you 6th last season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Should have waited and got Arry
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-09-23 at 08:18 AM.

Lets be honest here, what Bobby actually means is that Fellaini's hair stops him going through doors, therefore he has no choice but to run through walls to get in and out of rooms.

Deleted
    It looks like my Fellaintrolling did some work.

Mwahahahaha BURN BRITS BURN

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Lets be honest here, what Bobby actually means is that Fellaini's hair stops him going through doors, therefore he has no choice but to run through walls to get in and out of rooms.
    I almost spit some water lmao.

That pubic hair tho, damn!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post

Is he injured?
    I think Ancelotti just gave him some rest or he is coming back from one I can't remember. However, Bayern without Thiago and the safety Neuer gives you are a bit crippled. 2-1 yesterday was the GK's fault 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    We'll still lure you with cookies... wait... you guys call'em biscuits

Damn Murcia, butchering our language

10+ Year Old Account
    I once saw Fellaini in the Trafford center entering a bar, I shit you not he walked in sidewards.

Also, glad to hear it's not serious Slender, get well soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Damn Murcia, butchering our language
    Nope, they ain't playing yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Atletico vs Sevilla in like 11 minutes if you guys wanna watch some good emotional Spanish football since these teams hate each other with passion (more so after the Vitolo thingy).

I love to watch these matches because of the random shit that could happen.

I want to get into La Liga but I have no connection to any of the teams. I do like the Basque policy in Bilbao and have some Basque mates when I travelled. I'll probably play with them again in FM 18

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post

I think Ancelotti just gave him some rest or he is coming back from one I can't remember. However, Bayern without Thiago and the safety Neuer gives you are a bit crippled. 2-1 yesterday was the GK's fault 100%
    Read that he got a small knock and should be available for the PSG game. Yeah Ulreich doesn't help himself with saves like that.

Spurs haven't started great against West Ham, this could be a tough afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind it's not August, ofc Harry scores. Great few passes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, definitely September.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Yep, definitely West Ham.
    Fixed!

I feel sorry for WHU rn, but it's unclear what the hell they wanna play smh

Aurier had looked kinda good, quick, good tackles, but silly tackle there.