Thread: [TV] South Park

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cried with laughter for the majority of this episode. REALLY enjoyed it.

Btw: Was I the only person that thought at the end, when Tweek said he knew what he had to do, that he was going to kill himself?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Cried with laughter for the majority of this episode. REALLY enjoyed it.

Btw: Was I the only person that thought at the end, when Tweek said he knew what he had to do, that he was going to kill himself?
    I sure thought that was where the episode was going... thankfully not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gank Sinatra View Post
    I sure thought that was where the episode was going... thankfully not.
    Yeah, it would have been fairly funny, but a bit OTT. Especially as the continuning plot with him and Craig is a goldmine.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    That episode was weak sauce they handled Kim with fucking kid gloves. What happened to ripping the shit out of evil despots? They ripped the shit out of Saddam and Osama hell they even treated Obama worse than they treated Kim Jong.

The Tweek and Creig fake gay relationship is retarded. I like Tweek but paring them together just doesnt work. Stan and Kyle should have been the ones trying to calm him down they are suppose to be the voice or reason on the show.

The Cartman suicide thing was stupid.

The cell phone bit was funny Ill give them that.

5/10
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2017-09-24 at 12:23 AM.

Second episode was funny, but still had that HOLY SHIT PEOPLE WAKE THE FUCK UP vibe from the first episode. Which is kindof depressing, albeit accurate.

South Park is just meh these days. All they do now is lazy satire on the sad state of current (U.S.) affairs and it's getting old. It's still well made and sometimes a little funny, but it hardly makes me laugh anymore. The show's best days are way behind us. Even a few seasons back, for example when they did the GoT/black friday episodes, were a lot funnier than what came after it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deepr View Post
    South Park is just meh these days. All they do now is lazy satire on the sad state of current (U.S.) affairs and it's getting old. It's still well made and sometimes a little funny, but it hardly makes me laugh anymore. The show's best days are way behind us. Even a few seasons back, for example when they did the GoT/black friday episodes, were a lot funnier than what came after it.
    I agree, I hope they try to rip on something other than politics soon, I'm getting a little burned out. What's hot right now? I know superhero movies, but they have their game for that.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Cartman suicide bit was basically a way to take a stab at people who put their social justice causes ahead of more important issues, if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I agree, I hope they try to rip on something other than politics soon, I'm getting a little burned out. What's hot right now? I know superhero movies, but they have their game for that.
    I'm kinda hoping they do a tie in episodes, in the same way they did for Stick of Truth.

Episode was pretty good. Columbus being a bad guy, Randy being retarded. Ancestry for white people wanting to feel like they're some other race.

The Indian guy falling in love with him was lol. It was LOLOLOL when Randy was about to have gay sex with him just to fake the fucking test.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw they fucking ripped on NY for Columbus Square.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Indian guy.I hope he comes back.

Oh btw they said the fucking N word. How are they allowed to do that? The show needs to be shut down|||!

It was a good moral you they slipped in there that you probably aren't going to see on more PC media. People need to stop coming up with reasons to paint themselves as victims because of their race.

I'm 21% victum lol. That was a great line. I had noticed a lot of people posting about thier genetic history online this year. The premise was a bit weak though and needed randys crazyness to carry it.

Didn't quite Crack me up as much as "Eric we dont want you to dieee eric"

Deleted
    Still miles better than EP1 though

I loved the episode for the double message about how both people for and against things like colombus dont actually give a shit. They are either against to feel good or victimized and people caring for are the same, nobody in 2017 gives a shit about columbus, you care about the holiday, people give more shit about lady gaga then columbus.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another great episode, this season is on fire. So glad Matt and Trey stuck to their word not to make every episode about Trump.

South Park seems more about Randy Marsh then the kids nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Theres been many Randy episodes in the past. Infact some of their better episode from the past are Randy ones lol.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Randy is more of a main character than Kenny or Kyle.

When Comedy Central was doing some SP marathons some years ago, there was a Randy day, a Cartman day, and someone else who I forgot. Wasn't Stan/Kyle...