Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post

Moyes? or any1 that was between Fergie and Mou? Sure, it's a great fit... hope it lasts, but c'mon cuh... Spain ain't England.

100% agree on the hotsauce part. Though it was awesome how he managed to piss Pep during Barcelona's best playing cycle
    Moyes and Louis Van Gaal were the only managers post fergie and pre Jose.

Moyes got time and money to make a squad and he got your boy fellaini. He was hopelessly out of his depth though even after doing decent at everton. Where is he now? Threatening female reporters with a slap then giving them easter eggs to say sorry.

Louis Van Gaal you could argue he didnt quite get enough time and utd were starting to improve but the fans hated the football. It was side ways passing and setting Rooney up with a tap in and then losing 0-0. The fans want to see fast attacking play.

Theres as much pressure from the media in england as spain. They both try selling papers on the back of drama. Anytime a player is found drunk its front page news. Difference between the clubs is the support from the director/board and the fans give you time in england instead of jeering instantly like RM fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Perez second term has been outstanding as in 3CL in 4 years and ALL that good young talent. Snatch Kroos from Bayern during Pep's term was a big plus. Gotta respect the brotha
    Hes business savvy no doubt.

Had a questionable history though and hes had the fans storming his offices demaning his sacking so it hasnt all been gravy pre Zidane

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Either I'm slow or you don't get my point about players respecting the manager making it easier job for them. And the original point was you were saying a managers CV is pointless. Where I'm saying its not pointless, the players look to the manager and think about what they can win under them or if their career will stall.

You can jump to conclusions like good player means good manager but fact is Zidane gets respect for being Zidane doesnt matter about his managers experience.
    Well, Zidane is a legend player, especially for Real Madrid. If you watch a couple of interviews, for many players Zidane is the best ever.

Sir Alex Ferguson, whom I consider to the most successful trainer in history of the sport, was "just" a regular Scottish player.

So I can't agree that either a trainer's CV as a trainer or his CV as a player are a determining factor for his future success, which is why I am not hyping up a trainer before I see his work. I was very neutral in regards to Carlo up until the quarter finals of the last CL. At that point I said he's not gonna survive the first half of the new season. Not because of that one game, but because of how the team got worse with each game.

I knew for sure Bayern is in trouble after their totally messed up pre-season.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a fan of Bayern, but they need to create an identity for themselves again.

Either a fresh young team from their academy mixed with some more experienced players, but then realistic goals for the end of a season, not the fucking Triple every time.

Or go full mental, demand the Triple every time and start paying money in the spheres the Triple winners of today are paying.

The money is there. They just don't want to spend it.

What a retarded management this has become.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-09-28 at 08:47 PM.

Bakayoko left out of the France squad.

Good for us, but why the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post

Same with Martial being left out.

Manager is clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I am a fan of Bayern, but they need to create an identity for themselves again.
    This looks to be the biggest problem for me.

What is dangerous about Bayern apart from their individual quality?

They should go back to the days of being big and strong when they bullied Barcelona out of the champions league. Players like Gomez etc, they were intimidating physically under Jupp Heynckes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Can you stop coming in here with your racism cheers
    Just quoting this so you wont delete this.

So Wales is a race of people?

Moreover I'm Scottish/Welsh.

Nightmare for you.

Out of 5 Portuguese teams:

Porto and Braga won.

Sporting, Benfica and Guimarães lost.

Too bad, we really need coefficient points, we are letting France and Russia get too far ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post

Can't displace Sissoko lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    How many countries / states I like is he^ gonna ruin for me? Already Scotland, Wales and Florida. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Just quoting this so you wont delete this.

So Wales is a race of people?

Nightmare for you.
    Alright calm down don't have a heart attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Alright calm down don't have a heart attack.

We all know the way Bayern want to handle their businesses, not spending much and not having big wages. Hoeness' business got Bayern back on track without the kind of business we see at City or PSG for example. Barcelona and Real are both having debts and Bayern have zero (correct me here if I'm wrong).

You can argue that the board is the problem but Bayern wants to do it their own way, they are a club of traditions. I'm not saying they shouldn't spend in the transfer window but I like their approach altough it can be annoying, didn't get Sanchez for example.

When you are the coach of Bayern results aren't everything, you need to become a part of the club aswell.

Sacking the coach this early is never good but then again better now than in the spring. Gonna be interesting to see how they play on Sunday and who's going to be the new coach. If everything works well Bayern will surely be one of the candidates for the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Same with Martial being left out.

Manager is clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

This looks to be the biggest problem for me.

What is dangerous about Bayern apart from their individual quality?

They should go back to the days of being big and strong when they bullied Barcelona out of the champions league. Players like Gomez etc, they were intimidating physically under Jupp Heynckes
    Well you can call me retarded but I'll pick Lewandowski over Gomez any day of the week. And Lewandowski is more physical than Gomez IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    we pretending Bayern don't spend loads now are we? How much did they pay for Sanches again?

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post

Well you can call me retarded but I'll pick Lewandowski over Gomez any day of the week. And Lewandowski is more physical than Gomez IMO.
    Are you gona ignore all the talk about identity/ system to just pick out a player I name dropped to compare him to one of the best strikers on the planet? You're a serious bore.

Are you gona ignore all the talk about identity/ system to just pick out a player I name dropped to compare him to one of the best strikers on the planet? You're a serious bore.
    You must have missed when I wrote my opinion on the matter in the same post.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Imagine the reaction of PSG's "upper management" if Neymar was left on the bench yesterday for 90 minutes and they lost 0:3 to Bayern. Rofl, I think heads would be literally rolling. How the fuck do you not play your strongest side against PSG in the CL, when their lineup is Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe????
    Beats me. That line-up didn't make sense to anyone I know. I'm telling you, he did it on purpose. He knew he was on his way out and wanted to provoke the sacking. Yes, I am paranoid now. I'm allowed today. I'll be good again tomorrow. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane?

One of the best players in the modern era that has won world cups and champion league finals with scoring historic goals?

Yeah I bet he really struggles to get the players listening.
    Being a good player doesn't make you a good coach.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Being a good player doesn't make you a good coach.
    Good thing I never said that.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, I finally have Sky Sports and now I see they're not showing the United game this weekend?? Fuck. My. Life. (or am I wrong?)

Good thing I never said that.
    @StayTuned said Zidane has an empty CV. You said what you said and that he wouldn't have problems getting players to listen to him. Fair enough. But that's not what StayTuned talked about when he spoke about the CV. Clearly he didn't mean "Players don't listen, because he has no CV" but rather "He could be good, he could be shite, but without a CV, it's a gamble."

So it paid off for RM, Zidane knows how to manage a half billion Euro team. Could've gone the other way, too. That's all.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aguero has apparently been in a car accident in the Netherlands and suffered broken ribs. I think I remember you lot wondering when he'd get injured... bet you didn't expect it would be this way. Bad news for City!

Edit: Source is goal.com and can't seem to find it anywhere else so could be a load of bollocks >_<
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-09-29 at 05:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    We all know the way Bayern want to handle their businesses, not spending much and not having big wages. Hoeness' business got Bayern back on track without the kind of business we see at City or PSG for example. Barcelona and Real are both having debts and Bayern have zero (correct me here if I'm wrong).
    Wrong

0 Debt and 600M budget. We haven't spent shit since the Bale signing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    @StayTuned said Zidane has an empty CV. You said what you said and that he wouldn't have problems getting players to listen to him. Fair enough. But that's not what StayTuned talked about when he spoke about the CV. Clearly he didn't mean "Players don't listen, because he has no CV" but rather "He could be good, he could be shite, but without a CV, it's a gamble."

So it paid off for RM, Zidane knows how to manage a half billion Euro team. Could've gone the other way, too. That's all.
    Bores me... like your team is worth a dollar amiright?

Let's stop pretending RM, Barcelona, PSG and City are in the same sack and understand this: "ManU alongside RM, Bayern, Barcelona are the teams that got the most money" But you can live in that world where Bayern is a club that doesn't pay stupid wages to the likes of Lewan and Robben and then complain we do to Ronaldo (1 of the best players in the world rn). For all I care you can pull my hair and call me Susan while stating that Bayern economic power is the same as Celtic's
    Last edited by mmoc3b4b68ecda; 2017-09-29 at 05:19 AM.