Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Yeah, they were supposed to cover them up or edit them out or something like that and they forgot to. By that point everyone knew what they would be announcing anyway but it was still hilarious.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if it doesn't leak this time around. For the legion announcement, I was positive it would be either Council of Glades or Eye of Azshara and when they announced Legion it felt really out of left field. I got more excited for an announcement than I'd been since Wrath simply because I didn't already know what it would be going in.
    I was at Blizzcon in 2007 when Wrath was announced. They did a crappy job hiding it to those at Blizzcon. We were in line before the show opened. My ex-wife and I were looking through the "swag bag" we got and there was a program booklet and it had ALL the stuff about Wrath.. We were like WHAT IS THIS?! oh Damn !! New Expansion!
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaim Goldberg View Post
    The entire premise of WoD was leaked and a bunch of people thought it was a very shitty troll
    The night before Blizzcon, because the guy saw the preview on the screen for a test run.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    TBC was also kinda leaked. Remember this secret Outland area in Deadmines.
    I've been there

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone literally posted Legion as a leak in a comment section and people didn't believe it lol

But yes..ever since WOTLK

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every expansion has been leaked since Wolk, we're just all so cynical that none of us believe shit till the devs tell us
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon the Huntard View Post
    it was a canceled cata feature, kinda lame if they went by that for the next x-pack
    They actually used that name for the Unique-category of the trinkets Argus drops.

Anyway, at this point we're so flooded with fake leaks of varying levels of quality that we might not even be able to tell a real one if they put a flag on it. Like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They actually used that name for the Unique-category of the trinkets Argus drops.

Anyway, at this point we're so flooded with fake leaks of varying levels of quality that we might not even be able to tell a real one if they put a flag on it. Like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles.
    I don't think we've had a leak this year; I think Blizzard have driven the fear of their legal team into their own employees.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

or the leak has already been out, we just don't which one since there's too many now