Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You continue to refuse to use the solutions to deal with it.
    I haven't seen any solutions so far. Care to offer one or two ?

Oh - I don't consider denying reality as a solution.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I haven't seen any solutions so far. Care to offer one or two ?

Oh - I don't consider denying reality as a solution.
    You were offered solutions. Stop ignoring them or I'm not wasting my time with you.

Tell me why you can't make your own group? Give me a solid reason. Because so far you haven't given me a single valid reason.

Final time I'll ask. Was your snapshot of US realms or EU?

What's so hard about MAKING YOUR OWN GROUP?
    I don't have a healer. I don't have a tank.

I can easily make a level appropriate group of 3 dps - easily done.
    But to get a healer and tank, I have to go 20 or 30 iLvls lower to get one.

The reverse occurs for tanks/healers listing - they can go 20 or 30 iLvls higher when getting DPS.

That means that the original problem is not solved.

It doesn't require much rational thought to realise the problem.

Give it a go.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

I don't have a healer. I don't have a tank.

I can easily make a level appropriate group of 3 dps - easily done.
    But to get a healer and tank, I have to go 20 or 30 iLvls lower to get one.

The reverse occurs for tanks/healers listing - they can go 20 or 30 iLvls higher when getting DPS.

That means that the original problem is not solved.

It doesn't require much rational thought to realise the problem.

Give it a go.
    Absolute BS.

So yeah it's just laziness on your part here.

You DON'T have to lower the ilvl requirement for a tank or healer at all. That's just how you handle a group. Or do you believe that every group does that?

You were offered solutions.
    Not so far.... please repost one that I missed, because zero solutions so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    I don't think anyone is surprised, that's not the point at all. The point is it's stupid, and ya I think something should be done to fix it. Even if it means that people past a certain I lvl can't queue for certain keys anymore.
    I think it's fine, people can do what they want, other people can bitch about it, it's been that way since the dawn of WoW. There's nothing to fix, except maybe finding a way to stop people moaning.

Absolute BS.
    LOL - I agree, I think the situation as it stands is absolute BS.

I'm open to suggestions on how to remedy it though - if you have any ideas.

Not so far.... please repost one that I missed, because zero solutions so far.
    Ok I'm done. You are just being willfully ignorant at this point. You aren't willing to work around the issues with group finder and just blame the system.

When you want to have a proper discussion and not pretend that solutions weren't presented to you feel free to PM me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No? I play sporadically when I feel like it, you couldn't even get it last time I played.
    So you are playing the game casually and expect the game to revolve around you, Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    There's nothing to fix, except maybe finding a way to stop people moaning.
    Well, there is one thing that can be fixed - but it is a blizzard change.
    The ratios of T/H/D needed for content needs to be made more consistent with the ratios of people wanting to do that content.
    Changing dungeons to THDDDD would go a long way to helping with that issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I'm done.
    That's fine, I didn't expect a solution - it isn't an easy problem to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubSlayer View Post
    So you are playing the game casually and expect the game to revolve around you, Brilliant.
    Pretty much.

"I want to do content but I don't want to put the time into making my own group because Robbie Random declined me"

God forbid you have to get your own key and level it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there is one thing that can be fixed - but it is a blizzard change.
    The ratios of T/H/D needed for content needs to be made more consistent with the ratios of people wanting to do that content.
    Changing dungeons to THDDDD would go a long way to helping with that issue.

- - - Updated - - -

That's fine, I didn't expect a solution - it isn't an easy problem to solve.
    You know what. Welcome to ignore if you are going to be snarky and petulant.

You were presented factual solutions. Stay willfully ignorant though.

All your posts tell me is that you can't be bothered to put the effort in because groups won't take you.

You were presented factual solutions.
    I didn't see any, I asked politely for you to point them out - and you refused.

Then you get all snarky because I just asked for the answers you kept demanding you provided.

Thanks for ignoring me - I won't have to put up with such frustration again.

Personally - I don't like ignoring reality, so I'll still get to see anything useful you have to post as time goes on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Tried to do a mythic 4 maw of souls for getting at least a low weekly this week but nobody is inviting, I joined a group but they kicked me because I didn't have crucible stuff yet? What the hell? You don't even need it to do enough damage for a mythic 4 maw of souls. It's getting beyond absurd with the requirements people put for low keys.
    Create your own group and list it as being a group that DOESN'T have absurd requirements (like the groups you described)... you'll have people begging to join.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Create your own group and list it as being a group that DOESN'T have absurd requirements (like the groups you described)... you'll have people begging to join.
    But that means having to put in effort!

Deleted
    Something something something.
    They could do that. But they won't and they shouldn't. This isn't a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    They could do that. But they won't and they shouldn't. This isn't a problem.
    Well - it is the root cause of the M+ issue, but as to if it is a problem - that really depends on if you are in the lucky half or unlucky half of the affected numbers.

Any rational person looking at the M+ situation will see an obvious and large scale imbalance in the T/H/D ratios. That's just a fact.

The opinion comes in if you think M+ is something everyone should be able to participate in equally.

That's another story.

For me - I'm happy running M+9/10 runs at iLvl 935, but that's because I find it enjoyable, even if the healer find it a bit stressful at times. One day I might even get the M+10 achieve.

You continue to deny the maths and reality, sadly - people have to live in within the constraints of reality.

That is why suggestions like 'just make your own' solve nothing as the problem remains because reality remains.
    Come on. It's not that hard to find groups.
    Takes 2-3 min tops if you're actually looking.

You might not get your first pick but it's not impossible.

Leaders set the bar based on what they can get rather than is the minimum gear/xp requirement for the group. You're up against others apping

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Takes 2-3 min tops if you're actually looking.

You might not get your first pick but it's not impossible.
    Nothing to do with it being hard.

Just bone idle laziness which is ironic. Because people were willing to make groups 10 years ago when requirements were much more tight on what classes to bring but now it's been loosened along with better LFG tools people are too lazy.

Pure bone idle laziness is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    The original issue is level appropriate groups.

Of course I can find groups, just not level appropriate ones. Takes 30-40 minutes and some pretty dexterous clicking of the group finder - but eventually I can get one well below level appropriate.

This isn't an issue for me - as I'm in it for the entertainment - not the loot or challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Pure bone idle laziness is what it is.
    Not sure how bone idle laziness makes the maths the way it is ?