10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    We definitely do try. It's a very common topic. One step was banning weapons like this from being available to the public.

Source?
    Just watched the Sheriff on TV and he gave the numbers out like 2 mins ago.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Oh my god... 50 dead and 200 injured.. this is one of the worst attacks ever.

Several sources say at least 50 dead, 200 wounded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    We don't monitor illegal weapons, congress made sure the ATF was impotent a long time ago. In the US the government agency that monitors 65K+gun shops has 800 inspectors and they have to use paper to track them its is a joke. Again we don't care enough to ever do anything about this, we write laws but the cops don't exist.
    Again banned weapons mean nothing in the US because the agency watching the bad guys may as well not be there and that is by design.

If that's all true, then tell me what you're proposing, how does one track something that a regular civilian shouldn't own in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    I find it amazing how things go these days.

1997: Damn, I hope they find out who that was and why (s)he did and bring him/her to justice.

2017: Terrorist attack. Muslim. Antifa. Hopefully Trump gets his nukes ready.
    Those idiots care more about their side being the "right" side over waiting for facts. The funny thing is, these same people probably think they are the ones that use logic and reason these days.

I think this would make it a record breaker then.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Several sources say at least 50 dead, 200 wounded.
    It was confirmed by the Sheriff and all the sources base the info on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Trump doesn't seem to have made a statement yet. Is he waiting to find out the ethnicity of the shooter and victims before he decides what he thinks?
    Maybe if the shooters took a knee during the national anthem he would care

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah, right now it's about the same as the Pulse night club.

Deleted
    Oh my god, as if 20 dead wasn't horrifying enough. So many people

Again banned weapons mean nothing in the US because the agency watching the bad guys may as well not be there and that is by design.
    Yep. When the ATF can't use computers to look up information and everything has to be in paper form, no digital copies, then yeah the ATF is severely hampered, thanks to Republicans doing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got home and Before I left the hospital my Facebook feed was being bombarded by "religion of peace" and those damn Muslims. Everyone has gone quiet all of a sudden, did something happen?

I had lot of close mates who were in the vicinity of the concert. Thankfully everyone is accounted for but this is still horrific. The sounds of the guns seem like they were automatic weapons.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    By one person ?
    look at the video in start of this tread its alot of ppl cramped up on a concert, and he is using fully automatic from above on 32s floor.

and it sounds like he is using drum mags or several rifles with extended mags or something.

If that's all true, then tell me what you're proposing, how does one track something that a regular civilian shouldn't own in the first place?
    A) let the ATF use computers to track weapons across the US.
    B) Give them the funding and resources so they can have the proper man power to monitor gun sales and deal with the black market.

Deleted
    Nevada sheriff: We have located the female person of interest in the deadly shooting at a Las Vegas outdoor concert.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Trump doesn't seem to have made a statement yet. Is he waiting to find out the ethnicity of the shooter and victims before he decides what he thinks?
    He just got to sleep after twitter storming, give him a bit and he will tell us about the good people on both sides of the political divide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    That's just, no words.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I just got home and Before I left the hospital my Facebook feed was being bombarded by "religion of peace" and those damn Muslims. Everyone has gone quiet all of a sudden, did something happen?

I had lot of close mates who were in the vicinity of the concert. Thankfully everyone is accounted for but this is still horrific. The sounds of the guns seem like they were automatic weapons.
    They all found out it was a white guy probably. So they realized how idiotic they were and shut up, hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we are looking at probably the deadliest shooting in US history.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

I'm still curious as to what this guy's agenda is. 64 year old spree killer seems too weird to just be a guy who wants to kill people just to do random harm.