Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Because i have issue with how the word is used used specifically for mass shootings committed by people who happen to be muslims.
    The media doesn't even care about his motivation if he is a mislim because it's certainly a terrorist attack.

On the other hand, if the shooter was white. Let's wait until we get clarifications on his motivations to see if he is mentally ill.

And god forbid that a muslim is mentally ill or jut bat shit crazy
    But its just a word, you said it yourself.

What does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Breivik had over 70 kills. Still off from that one.
    His DOT's are still ticking. Could go way higher with all these injured people.

Fox NEWS is about as newsy as any other news channel during news time. When it switches to talk show radio hosts is when its credibility goes down, but their anchors are actually pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    No he didn't say CNN.....
    CNN is still more credible than anything you will EVER use.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I wonder if it would be wrong to start assuming. Lets ask some of the people that assumed it was muslims the moment the story cracked. @oxymoronic what should we do?
    It's not like you can assume he's NOT muslim just because he's white.

Deleted
    Gunman was 64-year-old male living in a retirement community in the Las Vegas area. He had no criminal record

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Oh please. Don't try to pretend that anyone gives a shit.
    I'll be honest.

I'm literally too tired right now to even bother debating about it, both because it's almost 4am, and a few hundred people just got shot up about a mile from where I work. And also because I don't want to derail this into yet another asinine gun control discussion. There's a thread for that elsewhere.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    His DOT's are still ticking. Could go way higher with all these injured people.
    I feel bad for laughing

Oh please. Don't try to pretend that anyone gives a shit. You have had fucking YEARS of near weekly mass shootings. You have had Sandy Hook, and the Orlando Night Club Shooting among hundreds of others. Don't spout platitudes about how it isn't "easily solved". Nobody who matters gives a flying fuck about solving it. They never have, and never will. Nobody is trying to "Fix" it, because the entire goddamned country has become so desensitized to it that they no longer give a damn. You may not be "okay" with it, but the collective American Societal Conscience sure as hell doesn't give a flying fuck about fixing it, which is tantamount to having collectively accepted it as the price for maintaining the status quo.

This will just get filed away with Sandy Hook and the Orlando Shooting and a week or two from now, America-At-Large will have largely forgotten about it, leaving only those directly affected to try to deal with the fallout. Until it happens all over again. Which it will. Again and again and again.
    Do you have any suggestions of how to solve it? Doubt it.

Will you be stricken with grief for decades about this? Doubt it.

Criminals committing crimes is already illegal in the USA.

Deleted
    In what magical unicorn fairy land do you imagine that proper gun control somehow equates to cops with no guns? Are you proposing that if gun control was enacted, they would take them away from the military too? Fucking idiot.
    And yet it's works fine in the UK. I think we can all tell who the idiot is.

Enjoy your ban.

Deleted
    Nope. The point of terrorism is to terrorise people. You can be a terrorist with no political agenda.

Check 90s movies and you will see that even bank robbers with hostages that demand money are also refered to as terrorists.
    Fuck me.

Using Hollywood for facts?

Deleted
    It's a dangerous word. It strikes fear into the hearts of the public. Calling it mass shootings is less impatful.
    Asked if authorities think the shooting was an act of terrorism, Lombardo replied, "No. Not at this point. ... We don't know what his belief system was at this time."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They all found out it was a white guy probably. So they realized how idiotic they were and shut up, hopefully.
    Fucking incredible that that's the first response people were having to this...
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Oh please. Don't try to pretend that anyone gives a shit. You have had fucking YEARS of near weekly mass shootings. You have had Sandy Hook, and the Orlando Night Club Shooting among hundreds of others. Don't spout platitudes about how it isn't "easily solved". Nobody who matters gives a flying fuck about solving it. They never have, and never will. Nobody is trying to "Fix" it, because the entire goddamned country has become so desensitized to it that they no longer give a damn. You may not be "okay" with it, but the collective American Societal Conscience sure as hell doesn't give a flying fuck about fixing it, which is tantamount to having collectively accepted it as the price for maintaining the status quo.

This will just get filed away with Sandy Hook and the Orlando Shooting and a week or two from now, America-At-Large will have largely forgotten about it, leaving only those directly affected to try to deal with the fallout. Until it happens all over again. Which it will. Again and again and again.
    So do tell me what your magical plan would be to rid the USA of all guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    In America, statistically speaking, its a good assumption given the age and race of the man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Can't wait to hear what Alex Jones has to say about it.
    You're a subscriber of his huh lol.

False flag, actors or aliens.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    The shooter is white from what people are posting.
    Clearly white guys know their weapons better

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Usually when they convert to Islam, they also change their names.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Gunman was 64-year-old male living in a retirement community in the Las Vegas area. He had no criminal record
    The reports on the news say different. That he has a criminal record and was on the local police's radar but didn't do anything illegal enough to warrant having all of their guns taken away.

In America, statistically speaking, its a good assumption given the age and race of the man.
    And others would say it's a good assumption to assume they are Muslims, given their perceived dominance over such attacks.