Deleted
    Mata is one of your best players... and it's not old, the hell? He is bloody 29, if any he's in his prime still!

Ander is a gem, he said no to Valverde because he thought he was going to play more (Thanks Fellaini).

About Spanish players going back to Spain... I don't agree entirely as the EPL has A LOT of Spanish players right now. Good example is Llorente (who is 32) or Silva (32 in January) and I don't see them leaving any time soon (although Silva stated he wants to retire with the club where his heart is at: Unión Deportiva Las Palmas).

Deleted
    Whatever happened to those Brazilian winger twins United had? Did one turn evil and kill the other?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Whatever happened to those Brazilian winger twins United had? Did one turn evil and kill the other?
    LMAO

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Latest rumour: Van Gaal to Bayern

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    You've got to be kidding me, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Dear god. Just no. Always when Ajax or Bayern needs a new manager.

PS I have nothing against van Gaal, he brought us bronze on the WC2014 with a team that can't even qualify now, and Ajax last CL win (1995).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    It's looking like mata's last year in the prem. In the final year of his contract and there's no talk of extending. Plus he's pretty old and probably wants to play in Spain before he retires. Worried ander herrera is gonna follow him that's why hes getting less game time. He's been offered a contract extension but hasn't taken it and he might be meeting up with his old manager at barcelona. Spanish players love leaving back to spain Tis lame. Could even lose de gea too and have a Spanish exodus
    Bit early in the season to be worrying about those things, get the Group stage of the Champion's League out the way and I'm sure it'll get straightened out. I can't see us letting either Herrera or Mata go, they're both too important and have more than proven themselves.

Morata out for a while...

It's time for Batsman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fabio is at Middlesborough, he still plays a bit as far as i'm aware. Rafael plays for Lyon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fabio, while he had some pretty good performances, never really made it to being a top class player. Rafael was slightly injury prone.

They both, most unfortunately for Rafael, fell out of favour with LVG after being given very little chance and so were let go just like Hernandez.
    On his day, Rafael was one of the best right backs in the league.

We should have kept Rafael, and we should have kept Hernandez too.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    Rafael has had good and bad days for us.
    His debut was unbelievable, he looked like Maldini compared to the rest of our shithouse defense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    We should have kept Rafael, and we should have kept Hernandez too.
    Indeed United should have. LVG made some very questionable decisions...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Indeed United should have. LVG made some very questionable decisions...
    I doubt Hernandez is good enough for ManU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I doubt Hernandez is good enough for ManU.
    He's good tbh, but he'd only be bench warming again if he was in the current squad which would be a waste of his talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    He's good tbh, but he'd only be bench warming again if he was in the current squad which would be a waste of his talent.
    Yep, exactly. I don't think Hernandez is a bad player, I just think he'll just be on the bench, and get leftover minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Rafael has had good and bad days for us.
    His debut was unbelievable, he looked like Maldini compared to the rest of our shithouse defense.
    He was mint, loved getting red cards tho.

Deleted
    Luis Enrique having a meeting today with Bayern... oh boy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Luis Enrique having a meeting today with Bayern... oh boy!
    Not at all what I had hoped. He made a handful of tactical errors at Barca.

And I thought Tuchel was almost done... Well we can't forget how much the newspapers love to write about Bayern, FC Hollywood indeed.

I loved LvG under the WC2014 but I don't want him at Bayern. I guess I would go for Tuchel but he had problems with the higher figures at Dortmund and that's not good at all at Bayern. Enrique is a good coach nonetheless and he is proven but I would like to see a German coach.

Usmanov on the bid for his Arsenal shares:

I think something big is going to happen within the next couple of years. These two won't go on fighting forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.