Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    That has nothing to do with an ingame map that blizzard rarely updates.
    Worldmap as in the playing field, not M button map.

10+ Year Old Account
    I been seeing alot of CC rep grinding since this revelation came about. Even tohugh I am sure you can get rep from inside AQ, will those raids even exist after the Wound? :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I been seeing alot of CC rep grinding since this revelation came about. Even tohugh I am sure you can get rep from inside AQ, will those raids even exist after the Wound? :P
    Great... time to look for stuff they might remove, and grab it all before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Twilight Hammer should be a joinable faction.

Do u think Azshara would betray the nagas in order to join the Twilight Hammer?

Should the remnants of the Legion join the Twilight Hammer?

How many members are in the Twilight Hammer?
    I have this idea that you have no idea what this means and what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Ahn'Qiraj is untouched by the Wound.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    from best i can gather its a stab with hios sword as hes betting locked away with the pantheon for eternity. a last attempt to destroy the titan before his sendoff.
    Well we know Sargie been a tricky fella. Remember what happened to Aegwynn when fighting his avatar? I wouldnt be surprised if he would pull something like that else i mean wtf whats the point the strongest titan alive and kicking scratching the planet like a drunk trying to shoo the flies away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Ahn'Qiraj is untouched by the Wound.
    sweet. But that does make me wonder if the CC rep will still be a thing. Or even the rep rewards at Cenarion Hold will still be about, which is pretty much the site of where the wound is. Or will they remove the rep like they did with the Wildhammer Clan rep from vanilla(brought back in cata) , Revantusk Tribe or the Zandalar tribe rep hub.

I only ask because I am a collection hoarder lol. I been exalted with CC since vanilla, but I wonder whats going to happen to all those rep rewards for those that love to collect all the recopies, plans, schematics and other stuff for transmorging.
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-10-05 at 01:09 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Silithus will almost certainly have a bronze dragon on a corner allowing you to phase it back, just like Theramore and the Blasted Lands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Well we know Sargie been a tricky fella. Remember what happened to Aegwynn when fighting his avatar? I wouldnt be surprised if he would pull something like that else i mean wtf whats the point the strongest titan alive and kicking scratching the planet like a drunk trying to shoo the flies away?
    now there is an image for ya lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    That has nothing to do with an ingame map that blizzard rarely updates.
    ah teh map itself as opposed to teh Environment map. got it. i misunderstood
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    ah teh map itself as opposed to teh Environment map. got it. i misunderstood
    Actually, he misunderstood. It was about the enviroment map, not the map window.

I think it will definitely affect all Azeroth rather than just silithus, maybe it won't be only C'thun who comes back... That impact will surely break the prison of N'zoth. It's exciting let's hope they write it well.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    So, whats the take on this? It seems we are getting camps around the Wound. Perhaps both Alliance and Horde try to protect it? Conflict is still on as both camps are quite separated, yet not too far from each other.

Question would be what is to the West and South? Or would the Wound be a zone by itself and camps on the edges of it, within Silithus?
    These are most likely graveyards.

7+ Year Old Account
    lmao touche'
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    OH! What if...C'thun was either faking his death (like he did before) or was somehow being resurrected, and THATS why Sargeras chose to stab Silithus. He was trying to help us!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    OH! What if...C'thun was either faking his death (like he did before) or was somehow being resurrected, and THATS why Sargeras chose to stab Silithus. He was trying to help us!
    I doubt he would have inside knowledge where the Old Gods were. Unless he was doing some scrying before he came to Antorus to stop us.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I doubt he would have inside knowledge where the Old Gods were. Unless he was doing some scrying before he came to Antorus to stop us.
    He had access to the libraries of Karazhan for years, and walked around on Northrend himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    THANK GOD finally unbanned.
    That was funny enough, considered I just jumped here only to see you banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The stab only affects Silithus, it's the actions of Alliance and Horde fighting over the Blood of Azeroth that will affect the rest of world.

Note to self: Farm Cenarion Circle Rep before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    The stab only affects Silithus, it's the actions of Alliance and Horde fighting over the Blood of Azeroth that will affect the rest of world.

Note to self: Farm Cenarion Circle Rep before it's too late.
    Zidormi will likely be standing at the edge of the zone to phase you to the previous (well pre raid) look if you wish to farm it like she stands around for Blasted Lands and Theramore.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    N'Zoth will consume the corpses of his brethren and claim their lingering spirit for his own.
    A prime evil consuming the spirit of its brothers...

So WoW is really becoming Diablo 3....
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    "Would it not be swell if Jaina non-canonically created frostmourne?"

What does that even mean? I mean, it would also be cool if Obama created the Frostmourne, non-canonically.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Malfurion and Sylvanas about to have the most baller game of Plants vs Zombies though.