10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    And what new info, pray tell, did they get out of this? Yes we will continue to do stuff with the stuff already in the game.
    People have told you.

Class Tuning, RNG talk

Artifact knowledge etc etc. It might not be interest to you but many others will care.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    if it was meant to launch shortly after BlizzCon. This would have been the perfect time to announce that.
    Not really, doesn't the 77 day cycle put it either at the week following Blizzcon or 2 weeks after(either way raid would be 1 week after that, for people to get used to classes). 7.2 got a release date on the 23rd and was released on the 28th. So Blizzcon release date is probably whats gonna happen.

Wouldn't be surprised if they trolled people and during the opening started off with 7.3.2 talk, give the release date and say they're gonna play a raid opening cinematic, and then go on to play an expansion trailer.

EDIT: 77 days puts 7.3.2 on the 14th(NA)/15th(EU) Nov, meaning no issue with a release date confirmation at blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    And what new info, pray tell, did they get out of this? Yes we will continue to do stuff with the stuff already in the game.

That was the post expansion launch Q&A. Of course doing Q&As has merit. But this particular one....
    We found out how the new legendary tokens will drop, that they still have plans for Gen and Sylvanas, that Mythic dungeons and MDI is staying, Argus whistle (WHICH IS MAJOR FOR ME since I do Argus gold WQ's on a lot of alts) . Nazak update. Clarified the Krokun and Mac'Aree WQ issue.
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2017-10-05 at 07:31 PM.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    All those unfinished storylines... I'm still mad at not knowing who killed Taylor! :x
    That storyline was probably scrapped alongside Farahlon
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    That storyline was probably scrapped alongside Farahlon
    Oh, imagine Fahralon patch raid with Nerzhul as a lich king and necromancers working for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Oh, imagine Fahralon patch raid with Nerzhul as a lich king and necromancers working for him.
    Would have been neat!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly they billed it as a talk about 7.3 and beyond but didn't even get into 7.3.2. It was just another 7.3 Q&A.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It's jaina and she's DROWING....south seas confirmed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly they billed it as a talk about 7.3 and beyond but didn't even get into 7.3.2. It was just another 7.3 Q&A.
    Didn't they? Legendary tokens, artifact skins post legion, class balancing, future of Mythics and MDI. It's all stuff related to the future of WoW, "and beyond" doesn't just mean future patches, but stuff about the game in general. And still they billed the Q&A mostly about 7.3. This seems like a softer version of the gamescom backlash to me, when we got what we were told and people complained.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Yeah, she is drowning as a result of theramore exploding a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Yeah, she is drowning as a result of theramore exploding a few years ago
    ya but them putting a book of jaina (whom is key art for wow on blizzcon) drowing (they know about the rumors of the south seas) is really a tease imo

ya but them putting a book of jaina (whom is key art for wow on blizzcon) drowing (they know about the rumors of the south seas) is really a tease imo
    Possibly, either that or the fact that Christie Golden was just hired and it was a little nod at her.

10+ Year Old Account
    The murloc deep dive tweet was a tease. This feels like just coincidence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Christie Golden (Author of the book) just got hired full time by blizzard, so might just be related to that.

Jaina is DROWing?

Nightborne playable race confirmed,with Jaina Proudmoore as racial leader.

She's pretty much an elf, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Christie Golden (Author of the book) just got hired full time by blizzard, so might just be related to that.
    Correct, it happened yesterday I believe. She was temporary but she became full time. No idea if this effects Warcraft mostly or what. Either way, I think it's good that she's there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Read the transcript of the interview.

Pat myself on the back for not wasting any time watching this information-free BS.

Go Ion. The dying game that lost the odious PVP lead must have the blandest and the most redundant cheerleader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Read the transcript of the interview.

Pat myself on the back for not wasting any time watching this information-free BS.

Go Ion. The dying game that lost the odious PVP lead must have the blandest and the most redundant cheerleader.
    Having listened to it, it seemed like he was really having to restrain himself from talking about 8.0, considering most of the questions were clearly framed to get him talking about various legion systems' futures.

He just kept going back to 7.0, sometimes 7.2 and basically treated the whole thing like yet another post-mortem on 7.0.

I mean I'm not sure why Blizz felt they had to bring Ion out a month before the 8.0 reveal and tell him to talk about 7.2. Nobody wants to hear about 7.2 right now, nobody wants to talk about 7.2 right now. Just go dark for a month, Blizzard, nothing you can say in the next 28-ish days matters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Correct, it happened yesterday I believe. She was temporary but she became full time. No idea if this effects Warcraft mostly or what. Either way, I think it's good that she's there.
    Think the "temporary" job is what most people get at first just to make sure both that they like working there, as well as if Blizz is satisfied. And hopefully this effects WoW mostly, since Jaina is her child.

She's been trying to fix her in books for years, but in game that was never reflected.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Having listened to it, it seemed like he was really having to restrain himself from talking about 8.0, considering most of the questions were clearly framed to get him talking about various legion systems' futures.

He just kept going back to 7.0, sometimes 7.2 and basically treated the whole thing like yet another post-mortem on 7.0.

I mean I'm not sure why Blizz felt they had to bring Ion out a month before the 8.0 reveal and tell him to talk about 7.2. Nobody wants to hear about 7.2 right now, nobody wants to talk about 7.2 right now. Just go dark for a month, Blizzard, nothing you can say in the next 28-ish days matters.
    Until they accidentally get a playable murloc poster, wow logo or some such leak in their background

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Until they accidentally get a playable murloc poster, wow logo or some such leak in their background
    What is wrong with you?
    You and murlocs is worse then Jaylock and trolling.