Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    I live in Arizona, with frequent trips to southern Utah, so I am familiar with canyons and the like, but that is the real world, I actively seek out those challenges. While your analogy is accurate, I still don't like Argus. If it was as beautiful as Arizona or Utah, sure, I would probably like it more, but when you add in the looks, plus the design, its just to much for me.

As I have said though, everything is subjective.
    Sure it is, and if we all had the same tastes this would be a boring world. But seriously, if Argus was a garden spot, why would we keep fighting? We could just say "Maybe those Legioneers are great overseers afterall!" "Let's see what they can do with Azeroth".

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Now that the flute is going account-wide, they just need to make WQs account-wide, move mobs 10 feet further out from the roads, and add a bunch of grapple spots to Antoran Wastes and Argus will be good to ship.

If Frodo and Sam shared the attitudes expressed in this thread, the Ring would never have been destroyed and Sauron would have won. Jus' sayin'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Now that the flute is going account-wide, they just need to make WQs account-wide, move mobs 10 feet further out from the roads, and add a bunch of grapple spots to Antoran Wastes and Argus will be good to ship.
    If the demons stop patrolling the roads, Argus will be a farce. What kind of organized military doesn't patrol their own roads during an invasion?

The kind in a videogame?

The kind in a videogame?
    The kind that makes a video game worse, imho. An enemy military that goes out of it's way to make life easy for the invader would seriously hurt my immersion. But hey, I understand some want "flat zones with fast dying mobs that have lots of loot". That's why I made it one of the options in the poll.

Well done, excellent straw man argument.

Well done, excellent straw man argument.
    I think of it more as exaggeration to make a point. I can't think of any logical reason the Legion would stay off their own roads when they know they are being infiltrated by guerilla fighters and saboteurs. If we are going to make a game out of sallying forth into the wilds to face dangerous enemies, they should be dangerous no? Or at least give the impression they are putting up some resistance. Otherwise may as well have them mail our loot so we can just log in and check mailbox and logout. Imho, as always.

I'd imagine any story/design/implementation would aim to enhance user experience AND to me, that means immersion, immersion and immersion -since that is the foundation of FUN in a fantasy MMO. I'd grade old world maps with an A+ because invisible walls -think BioWare games- are a non issue. Argus excels at story over older content, with a good balance of voice over.

I suspect they made a judgment call on mob HP/strength and for me its too high. It makes enjoying the map much harder, as some mobs hit for 1million per cast -they nurfed them and now they hit for 9xx instead sigh.

ps why don't we auto joining raid when entering same greater invasion? In fact one of the 'normal' invasions the AE damage is so high why not auto form raids as as well? How is the gaming experienced enhanced by not allowing auto raids?
    Last edited by Cempa; 2017-10-07 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    So I tried to give this zone or map a fair shot, but find my self hating to go to it now. Open the map to figure out which dailies I want (seeing how its the best way to level Artifact-Level) and I cringe .. The map is just not fun at all .. I miss the old vanilla maps they where so much fun ..

You?
    Lol, the WoW fanbase is a fucking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I meant I've exhausted the Argus questing content, and I don't really care about doing anything else. I did the dungeon once (that was all I cared to do), and the raid is probably not coming out till November, at least. I'm not complaining or anything. I got what I wanted out of it, and will re-sub to do more when there's more I want to do.
    Guess we wont be getting that link.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Thumbs down

Hate it no
    Disappointed yes

I hated WoD

here let me quote myself:

My thoughts on 7.3
    Why it so underwhelming? Wheres the punch? The feels?
    Why so many missing characters?

The Grand Army of the Light. Every source we have, even Xe'ra in Legion says it is formed of the left over populace of worlds burned by the Legion. And yet, in game, all we have in Draenei? No Aldrichi, no lightsworn Ethereals, no other human or former members of the Alliance Outland Expedition that also found themselves port out of from the destruction of Draenor?

Velens Vision-states he see the sky filled with Naaru and Dragons beyond number. So, where are they?
    Naaru first: Where is A'dal? He was going to let Illidan takehis shot at the Legion on Argus, and only went after him after Kael tricked him into thinking Illidan order Kaels attack on Shattrath. Secondly, Xe'ra attacks Illidan and tries to force him into accepting the Light, and Illidan kills her. A'dal, Saa'ra, G'eras none of them have anything to say about that? Third it was A'dal that brought the Draenei and Belf Paladins, Magi, and Priests together to face KJ and Kaels forces at the Sunwell, but he's going to sit this one out?

The Dragons: 2 specifically. Alexstrasza and Wrathion.
    Alexstrasza has nothing to say or do after the corruption and then death of her beloved sister? No response to the largest Legion invasion ever?

Wrathion warned us years ago to unite and prepare, and then tried force that upon and broke Garrosh out of a trail. He wants to fulfill the responsibilities of the Aspect of earth, and all he gets a is a Chromie scenario cameo. Anduin or the Shando-pan arent looking for him? The Alliance doesnt want any answer to what happened to Taylor? Wrathion has no interest in the goings on at Dalaran, Suramar, the Broken Shore, or Argus? No agents out there looking and listening?

The other forces of the Light: The Sha'tar and the Al'dor or even NPCs from the Shattered Sun. All we got is High Priestess Ishanah, a Priest champion, is rather insultingly a innkeeper....and thats it. The largest draenei force ever and no one shows up. None of those factions care? Grand Archorite Almomen, Exarch Naasun, Badhuum, no one shows up?

Nobundo has no interest in the Krokuun? Akama, if you picked him (he doesnt die btw, if you didn't) no interest in Illidan or Velen or Argus?

Not saying they all get screen time, but couldnt they be at the portal sites keeping them safe and protected?

The questline: That's it? 3 weeks of good, not great imho.
    Suramar was epic and a great length.
    Broken Shore was rubbish and way too long.
    Broken was pretty fun, but way too short.

why not, just throwing this out there:

Week 4- Legion strikes back. Several of the portals get overun. Hard hitting and fast respawning elites take them over.

Week 5- Argus World Bosses spawn.
    -Jaraxxus and Prince Melch Boss spawn 1, fight them both at the same time. Mac'aree
    -Mal'ganis World Boss 2, Antorian Wastes
    -Azzinoth World Boss 3, Krokuun. Special Dialogue by Illidan, more dialogue from Azzinoth if a DH has the Twin Warglaives mog on.

Week 6-Reinforcements. Thrall has gotten Khadgar to port him to AU Draenor. Yrel bring herself and some Vindicators with Durotan brings the Frostwolves with him. Lets us know Draenor is fine, and their Shattrath has been retaken. Former portal areas retaken.

Week 7-Until Raid open: normal WQ/rep grind.

Invasions. Should have had Invasion Point Outland at Hellfire, Legion trying reconquer Outland and reactivate the Dark Portal. And the Greater Invasion points could have used famous demons that haven't shown up beside Broken Shore Part 1, like Detheroc or Magtheridon.
    just direct C&P
    but yea, could have been so much more
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Based on feedback from Suramar and Argus the only acceptable world content for WoW would be a small, white flat square area with no mobs. It would have a single chest in it and looting that chest would give you all the rewards for the week and for all of your alts. Also there's flying there of course.

And even then people would complain about it being square instead of circle and that white is the worst color ever.

The only thing I hate is the lack of flight points in Antoran Wastes. Everything else I enjoy.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Do what now?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    the what? he said nothing about a link, i saw
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs